X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Jordan wrecked the joint.

T

Comment

• I'm thinking it is unlikely that Pelosi will hold an impeachment vote on this thin gruel unless something else major and significant is revealed. The Democrats don't want a trial in the Senate where they lose control and the Republicans will be able to call any and all witnesses and a wide range of topics.

I'm guessing that, at this point, the game plan is to muddy up Trump as much as they can with the aid of the Fake News media and then hold a vote on censure instead of a vote on impeachment. She has got Adam Schiff set up to be the fall guy on an impeachment failure.

Now that doesn't mean they won't come up with something else to investigate. As Chuck Schumer warned/predicted the CIA has 6 ways from Sunday to get you. But by that time we should have the IG Fisa Abuse report and perhaps indictments from the Durham investigation to take some the oxygen out of the Democrats Star Chamber. However, the Democrats are not going to simply throw in the towel and they (including their Fake New cohorts) will be attacking Horowitz, Barr and Durham big time in an attempt to diminish their credibility. Some of that has already happened..

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        Jim Jordan wrecked the joint.

T

Jim Jordan is an interesting guy. He has a bachelor's degree in economics from Wisconsin. He then earned a masters in education at Ohio State. Finally, he earned a J.D. from Capital University Law School in Columbus but he never took the bar exam.

Perhaps the bulldog comes from his wrestling background. A 4-time state champion in high school and a 2-time NCAA National Champion in 1985 and 1986 at Wisconsin. As a junior in 1985 he defeated future two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion John Smith (Okie State) who was a sophomore. That may explain some of his aggressiveness. He worked as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State from 1986 - 1994.

Comment

• This is perfect from today's impeachment hearing:

What was she doing there:

Democratic Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky was pleased as punch:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              However, the Democrats are not going to simply throw in the towel and they (including their Fake New cohorts) will be attacking Horowitz, Barr and Durham big time in an attempt to diminish their credibility. Some of that has already happened..
              Here we go: Deep State Coup Supporters Begin Attacking DOJ IG’s Integrity as Panic Builds Over the FISA Investigation Report

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...gation-report/

Comment

• I wish I had the time (and patience which I clearly do not have) to watch this entire fiasco. I will say that I took this from the one sided testimony of Ambassador Yovanovitch:

1)She compared and aligned herself with the hostages in Iran. Shameful at a minimum.
                2)She can talk all she wants about how she's not partisan. She CLEARLY is extremely partisan.
                3)If what she testified is true, it's not a good look for Rudy at a minimum (and I get there is a LOT more to hear about there)
                4)I can see why the President or anyone in his group didn't have faith in her
                5)Her speech was clearly helped by Democrats

Lastly, she's yet another person that doesn't understand that foreign policy is decided by the President. Not her. Not her people. IT'S THE PRESIDENT'S POLICY, PERIOD. Her opinion is not relevant and carries exactly ZERO weight. Somebody, every GOP needs to hammer that home. If the President decides that we're going to treat Ukraine like an adult toy, then by God that's our foreign policy on Ukraine and there's not one flipping thing she can do about it and if she (or anyone else) does, they should be summarily fired.

Comment

• I guess I've been wataching something different than the Doc
                  Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

• Perhaps John Solomon should be doing he questioning of Ms. Yovanovich. The 15 essential questions for Marie Yovanovitch, America’s former ambassador to Ukraine

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-1...or-to-ukraine/

Comment

• I havent watched, is Trump guilty?

Should I vote with the commies now?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Perhaps John Solomon should be doing he questioning of Ms. Yovanovich. The 15 essential questions for Marie Yovanovitch, America’s former ambassador to Ukraine

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-1...or-to-ukraine/
                        lolz Yovanovitch literally testified today that this specific piece & Solomon himself, was used in the effort to publicly smear her.
                        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

• Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                          lolz Yovanovitch literally testified today that this specific piece & Solomon himself, was used in the effort to publicly smear her.
                          What was her basis?
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post

and John Solomon replied: "I stand by each and every one of the columns that I wrote," Solomon said in a statement to The Hill.

Perhaps the Senate Foreign Relations committee will take this up and investigate it.

Comment

and John Solomon replied: "I stand by each and every one of the columns that I wrote," Solomon said in a statement to The Hill.

Perhaps the Senate Foreign Relations committee will take this up and investigate it.
                              Maybe the intelligence committee?

Comment

• She got fired and she's pissy about it. I understand that, but it has nothing to do with impeachment

Comment

Working...
                                X