Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

In most of your posts, you state your opinion but also belittle people in some manner. I hope you only do that on the Internet, because sooner or later someone will bust you in the mouth for some of the insults you throw out there.
    It's quite possible to state your opinion without throwing out your belief that you are a superior thinker and the only person who knows the facts.
    In other words, learn to communicate without putting those you communicate with, on the defensive.
    The Cold on here doesn’t exist in real life. It’s simply a troll account, always has been.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Did you ever imagine a Presidential election when Trump was the most upright, most moral of all of those involved? RFK, Walz, Kamala......the cream of the crop?
      Not hard to imagine when you put life long politicians against someone who doesn't get their wealth off of taxpayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The Cold on here doesn’t exist in real life. It’s simply a troll account, always has been.
        Absolute 100,000% correct answer.

He does this for his personal entertainment, which admittedly, is weird.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Absolute 100,000% correct answer.

He does this for his personal entertainment, which admittedly, is weird.
          Personal entertainment of that kind indicates some sort of mental depression or disorder. People like that should be looked at to ensure that they aren't a future school shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Personal entertainment of that kind indicates some sort of mental depression or disorder. People like that should be looked at to ensure that they aren't a future school shooter.
            Definitely a unique one here. Like a snowflake!

It wouldn't hurt to dissect me up real good in the end. Maybe they'll find an antidote.

I'm pretty much the opposite of a school shooter. I'm more like the school shooter's shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I tried to post like a civilian, but ya'll wouldn't let me be. "Where's the old CB! Where's the old CB!"

Most of my statements are my own mixed in with a little Devil's Advocacy to keep the discussion intellectually honest.

You will miss me if I leave. You always do.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You will miss me if I leave. You always do.
                Like a tick on my balls.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X