Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cat...l-shrine-91038

Yeah, I think we really need to scrutinize a bunch of teenagers and ignore the peaceful, non-disruptive, Native American. This guy is a class act, just ask jd. We need to focus all of our efforts on a bunch of troublemaking teens. Ask jd, they ain't saints, probably a bunch of violent, hateful racists. These kids, while being taunted repeatedly, had the audacity to smile, chant school cheers, and OHMYGOD they tomahawk chopped! Let's scrutinize these troublemakers, label them and keep them from going to college or having any semblance of a successful life!
    I saw a version of the first story yesterday morning, but didn’t post it since it wasn’t part of the MAGA kid encounter.

on the second story, it is correctly noted in the story that Phillips himself never stated he was a Vietnam Vet, but he did state that the kids had hate in their eyes as he had seen when he was in the marines during “Vietnam times.” Certainly he knew that was misleading, but not really untrue.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Man if it weren't for the fact they were working against American interest, I'd have to applaud these divisive, outrage generating twitter accounts(likely propagated by foreign actors, potentially Russian, many in this case have been banned). They really got rubes on both side riled up. It would be fun to watch if it weren't so damn sad.

Comment

• WuDrWu
        WuDrWu commented
        Editing a comment
        And the lib apologist shows up to claim it's all fake. Just like a cheap novel. It's the MSM that's, AGAIN, failed the people here. Not Twitter (well yes, Twitter but that's not it) and not social media (although they do run with it). It's the MSM pandering to those sites, people and bots. If the "news wasn't failing us the rest wouldn't matter, no matter how many Russian instigators were out there.

• ShockCrazy
        ShockCrazy commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL keep doing you Doc. Keep doing you.

• WuDrWu
        WuDrWu commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I will. Look for updates in your mailbox soon!

• Progressiveism...

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Goodness, someone get the boy on the left a cheeseburger before a vulture carries him off! Speaking of vulture, why is he wearing a pink turkey hat?

And the kid on the right -- he's got a nervous smile. One of those smiles where you find yourself right smack in the middle of a completely retarded and potentially explosive situation. One of those smiles where you are being egged on and pushed to the brink to fight -- and you will if you have to defend yourself -- but you know your principal/parent/elder/authority figure is watching, so it's best to just let the other party act like a jackass and hope they don't escalate it.

• Breaking News!

Trump to start deporting Democrats. Mexico responds by starting to build border wall.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay that's funny!

• Elizabeth Pipko, a 23-year-old model who has appeared in Maxim, has kept a secret from her industry colleagues out of fear it could derail her career: She was a Donald Trump supporter and worked fu…

Good for you Elizabeth! There were many more "secret supporters" like you and will be again in 2020. Thanks for your sacrifice and willingness to push back against the TDS epidemic.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• On Tuesday, the Supreme Court ruled the Trump Administration can officially enforce its ban on transgender people serving in the military while lower court challenges to the policy continue.
        I'm okay with that.

I could see transgenders in the military if they had documentation showing they'd lived as their new gender for at least 3 years and are not currently under heavy psychiatric treatment (medications for depression etc.). They would also sign a form understanding that they aren't going to receive any gender reassignment medical services beyond your basic hormone therapy. The gender switching community have long gamed the military in order to obtain free surgeries. The cost to the taxpayer for Joelene to lop off the ol' sauzeech is right at $100k.

T

Comment

• North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, speaking on "Fox News Sunday," said President Donald J. Trump's tough talk has ultimately strengthened the 70-year-old alliance by leading member nations to contribute tens of billions of additional dollars to ensure their own security.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            https://splinternews.com/scotus-allo...ffe-1831949812

I'm okay with that.

I could see transgenders in the military if they had documentation showing they'd lived as their new gender for at least 3 years and are not currently under heavy psychiatric treatment (medications for depression etc.). They would also sign a form understanding that they aren't going to receive any gender reassignment medical services beyond your basic hormone therapy. The gender switching community have long gamed the military in order to obtain free surgeries. The cost to the taxpayer for Joelene to lop off the ol' sauzeech is right at $100k.

T

This is all 100% reasonable. I’m not on one side or the other, but default conservative based on my lack of knowledge.

I don’t think $100k is horribly obscene for us to pay based on the small number of trans and the amount spent on training a soldier, but why pay xtra if it isn’t warranted.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

This is all 100% reasonable. I’m not on one side or the other, but default conservative based on my lack of knowledge.

I don’t think $100k is horribly obscene for us to pay based on the small number of trans and the amount spent on training a soldier, but why pay xtra if it isn’t warranted.
              You don't think the tax payers footing a bill for an elective surgery that costs $100,000 is horribly obscene?!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                That's kind of what I was wondering.....seems fairly obscene to me.

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You don't think the tax payers footing a bill for an elective surgery that costs $100,000 is horribly obscene?!
              It’s $100s of thousands per year for one soldier during war time. Around $50k for basic training. As long as there aren’t a huge number of transgender soldiers, no one should notice the cost.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                C0|dB|00ded commented
                Editing a comment
                I've heard there could be as many as 15,500 trannies serving in the military. If each one got surgery it would cost the taxpayer $1,550,000,000.

That's too much money.

P.S. Where the fk are all these trannies coming from? *sigh*

T

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                Duh, Transylvania!

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It’s $100s of thousands per year for one soldier during war time. Around $50k for basic training. As long as there aren’t a huge number of transgender soldiers, no one should notice the cost.
              This is how fiscal conservatives die.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Given the list of medical and mental conditions that can already disqualify you from serving in the military, I don't totally understand why gender disphoria should be given a special exemption.

The military is not a place for political correctness.

Given the higher suicide probabilities among both transgenders and military, it seems to me this is probably a good decision.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Former Obama Border Chief says 'It's simple: the wall works'

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/fo...the-wall-works
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The president’s taunt comes as Democrats warn that Schultz’s entrance into the race could be a boon for Trump’s electoral chances by siphoning a greater share of Democratic votes than Republican ones.

Trump remains overwhelmingly popular among Republicans, according to polling data, and Schultz has proposed an agenda largely in line with moderate Democrats. He is at odds with many of the candidates currently in the race or expected to enter on issues like Medicare for all. Schultz has criticized Democratic proposals as unrealistic.

“Has ever heard the old saying, ‘The road to hell is paved with good intentions?’ ” tweeted Larry Sabato, a top political analyst and the director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics. “Someone should explain it to him. His slogan might as well be, ‘Re-elect Trump’.”
                  Please, please run Mr. Schultz. You're the kind of level-headed person this country needs!!!! *fighting back giggles*

If Schultz joins the race Trump can donate his overflowing campaign fund to the wall... or better yet, to the congressional races.

T

Comment

• As you listen to the liberal media, the Never Trumpers and the left-wing Trump haters chatter on about President Trump’s current situation, remember these two numbers — 35 and 49.

The left will do for Trump what it did for President Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and what it is currently doing for Prime Minister Theresa May (who is surviving because the alternative is so terrible). A few more proposals for 70 percent tax rates, sanctuary states, tax paid health care for everyone including illegal immigrants, open borders, anti-Semitism, and anti-Israeli hostility, and the Democrats will begin driving away everyone but the hard left. California Governor Gavin Newsom’s wildly left-wing ideas are going to be a striking contrast to President Trump’s comparatively mainstream views (Newsom was mayor of San Francisco and is carrying its leftist ideology to the entire state). New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez may set a new standard for willful ignorance by a non-Hollywood personality. There is a point where smiling while saying things that are factually false simply doesn’t sustain a national movement.

The energy in the Democratic Party is entirely on the left, and as Hillary Clinton discovered, the nominating process is going to drive the Democratic candidates to get as nutty as necessary to please the new generation of radical bigots.

The media’s new enthusiasm for third-party billionaires (Starbucks anyone?) is a big help to Trump’s re-election. Any third-party candidate will divide the anti-Trump vote and have no effect on the pro-Trump vote. The White House should encourage every would-be third-party leader. The more the merrier from the Trump perspective.

The Never Trump Republicans will get a lot of media and will be socially celebrated by the Washington, New York, and Hollywood crowds. They will do Sunday shows, be invited to speak at establishment events, and have paid staff egging them on (so they can continue to get paid). The Never Trump candidates will also be crushed by President Trump in Republican primaries.

Trump, like Reagan, learns and thinks a lot more than his detractors acknowledge.
                    Listening to Newt Gingrich opine does for my libido today what Penthouse Letters did when I was 16.

T

Comment

Working...
                    X