No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I coulda swore all I was hearing was at best, Boris would have a very weak majority.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      I coulda swore all I was hearing was at best, Boris would have a very weak majority.
      The British want to be great again, like the Americans...

Upon hearing the news that the Conservatives massively strengthened their majority, the Sterling is rocketing. Some districts had Conservatives win for the first time in 50 years. Libtards are becoming an endangered species all across the globe. Trump was the spark.

#MAGA #MBGA

T

Comment

• Do the Democrat congressmen see the writing on the wall if they vote in favor of this cooked impeachment? We'll know soon!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Do the Democrat congressmen see the writing on the wall if they vote in favor of this cooked impeachment? We'll know soon!
          Scorched earth policy. From the very infancy of hillary's pee-gate concoction. Either that or they are incredibly stupid. Oh, wait...

There's gon' be some weeping and gnashing of the ivories real soon... Woe Unto Them

Comment

• Something kinda interesting if you're ever bored. I lost a little respect for Howard Stern after these interviews only because of the fact that he fawned so hard over Crooked. Even though, you learn some interesting facts about her and see a different side. She is a person just like you and me. She almost seems Conservative compared to the garbage we've witnessed surfacing in the Dim party as of late. One poignant part in the interview is when she talks about how Bill laid down next to her in bed after the election and just held her hand. Another part was when she admitted going through marriage counseling during Bill's wild days. There were times when CB's cold old heart was genuinely warmed... then there were times when I threw up in my mouth a little. Anywho... Enjoy! (caveat emptor)

Oh yea, what George W. said to her after Trump's inauguration speech was priceless. LOL! Nobody was prepared for the Trumpster...

T

Comment

• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told Fox News Thursday night that he will coordinate the defense of President Trump in any impeachment trial with White House lawyers, and proclaimed that there was "zero chance" the president would be removed from office.

Wow! Senator Mitch McConnell is coldblooded. Pay particular attention to the end of the interview when he answers why B.O. wasn't able to appoint any judges his last two years... I'm still shaking my head that he was so honest. I could envision B.O. watching that interview and throwing **** around his living room.

You do not want to get on the wrong side of that man.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                So am I reading correctly to believe that the 9th Circuit now has 12 GOP nominated judges and 9 DEM nominated ones? Suggesting but certainly not guaranteeing a more conservative slant to the Courts decisions?
                Some more information on the 9th circuit:

Cold as Ice: Mitch McConnell Continues Transforming 9th Circuit Court as Impeachment Articles Are Debated

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...s-are-debated/

The 9th Circuit has undergone a massive overhaul. The 9th Circuit includes 13 district courts, presided over by a total of 112 judges. The Circuit Court of Appeals, in turn, has 29 justices, meaning that 15 constitute a majority. As of November, President Trump had appointed eight new justices to vacancies on the Circuit Court.

The latest change came on Wednesday, when the U.S. Senate confirmed Deputy Assistant Attorney General Lawrence VanDyke of Montana. He previously served as assistant solicitor general for Texas, and solicitor general for both Montana and Nevada.

At present, the 9th Circuit has 13 of 29 total justices nominated by Republican presidents. Just a whisker away from a majority.

Democratic Congressman Jim Himes (CT) said in an interview last week that he and other Democrats were seriously frustrated with McConnell because all their legislation was being log-jammed once it reached the Senate.

“The reason that they are not going anywhere has nothing to do with distracted Democrats because every week we pass bills. It has to do with the fact that Mitch McConnell has converted the United States Senate into a machine to approve judges,” he stated.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 13, 2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• I am surprised that this has not received more run and attention. China Gives In on Trade

Of course, the big caveat is can the Chinese be trusted to actually follow through on their agreements. Plus this is just Phase 1.

Comment

• ‘Honey We Shrunk The Impeachment’

Comment

• Democratic Representative Cedric Johnson solemn nature of impeachment"

“Our oath to the Constitution requires us to take this drastic, solemn, and regrettable step, but it is necessary because if we don’t protect America’s precious right to vote, it is clear that the other side won’t.”
                      Then was caught doing this during the impeachment hearings:

So serious, so solemn, so prayerful. Go Tiger!

Comment

• Kira Davis: Sound Familiar?

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...lection-hopes/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            So serious, so solemn, so prayerful. Go Tiger!
                            Fore! Score! And seven years ago ...
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• OMG! The Democrats have Trump by the short hairs now. He is doomed.

Comment

• Impeach due to imbalance of power. Because the US is the strongest nation, any suggestions are unjust.

Need to reboot the apology tour!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X