Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
    Quite frankly, the best thing to come from Trump's presidency has been the discovery of Pence as a viable candidate for the next election...
    Loyalty to Trump might not be a plus in the next election.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Quite frankly, the best thing to come from Trump's presidency has been the discovery of Pence as a viable candidate for the next election...
      My liberal friends say, "Oh my no! He's religious !" (they really do say that)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Loyalty to Trump might not be a plus in the next election.
        No doubt,true. Unless I have missed something, all I have seen is a guy trying to do his appointed job and has done/said the right things despite a boss who steps in a big pile of POOH everytime he voices an opinion or posts a tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          My liberal friends say, "Oh my no! He's religious !" (they really do say that)
          It's a shame that for a country founded on a principle of freedom to practice religion is so scared of those who do. Is there such a thing as religion-phobia?

Comment

It's a shame that for a country founded on a principle of freedom to practice religion is so scared of those who do. Is there such a thing as religion-phobia?
            Only for muslims and Jews.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
              What do you expect? Trump's a loser, he has absolutely no class or couth. Perhaps if Pence has been president it would have happened,.
              Mod's can you please check ip address for @shocka khan:? He's rants are never this short. On a personal note I hope things are ok with you and your family after that Sh*t storm of a hurricane hit your area. Oh almost forgot total agree with your post.

Comment

What do you expect? Trump's a loser, he has absolutely no class or couth. Perhaps if Pence has been president it would have happened,.
                Nah, probably just more eloquent with Pence.

Comment

Where ya been?

Comment

• Trump can tweet almost anything he wants

As far as the rules on how to behave on Twitter go, only the US president gets a pardon.
                    When it comes to Twitter's rules of behavior, Donald Trump gets a pass.

Twitter said as much on Monday, defending its reasons for not removing the president's tweets over the weekend that North Korea interpreted as a "declaration of war."

"Some of you have been asking why we haven't taken down the tweet" that heightened tensions with North Korea, the company began in a tweetstorm. "We hold all accounts to the same rules, and consider a number of factors when assessing whether tweets violate our rules. Among the considerations is 'newsworthiness' and whether a tweet is of public interest.'"
                    In short, the president's tweets get special treatment despite Twitter saying two months ago that Trump's account gets no special treatment just because he's the leader of the free world. Note: Trump tweets from his personal account, rather than the official @Potus Twitter handle.

Comment

• We should also remember that a movie "The Interview" was also considered an act of war by North Korea...

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
                        Mod's can you please check ip address for @shocka khan:? He's rants are never this short. On a personal note I hope things are ok with you and your family after that Sh*t storm of a hurricane hit your area. Oh almost forgot total agree with your post.
                        It's me. I live(d) in the Heights, if it ever floods there, some of the flooded areas would be under fathoms of water.

My daughter pulled through well.

My girlfriend not so much. Her place was built in'83, she got lucky and only took a foot of water in her house. Some of her neighbors got 8.

It had never flooded in almost 35 years.

I'm in Dallas, living at an Extended Stay America because I had to pay for my move. I'm doing very well in my new job, but I really have to work some long hours. I don't have much spare time, but I like it here.

My probation (at work) will be up in days and I'm looking forward to getting a nice place and settling in.

And I'm looking forward to the game with SMU, and will maybe make it back to H-town for the game with the coogs.

Thanks for asking about me, sorry to take the thread OT.

Comment

• I know Trump has mentioned the economy alot lately. In my line of work, we are seeing indicators that the economy is about to take off. My employer is expecting record levels of business for the next two quarters. I really hope this is the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            I know Trump has mentioned the economy alot lately. In my line of work, we are seeing indicators that the economy is about to take off. My employer is expecting record levels of business for the next two quarters. I really hope this is the case.
                            Is this based on changes the new administration has made or would this have happened even if Hillary was elected?

Comment

• Lots of cap ex spending will be accelerated if the relevant provision in the tax proposal survives. Should juice some sectors in the short-term.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                                Is this based on changes the new administration has made or would this have happened even if Hillary was elected?
                                I don't think you can know that for sure, but the investment swing that occurred on election night indicates that the market was ramping up for Trump.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X