Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Common Sense Approach to Middle East Refugees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    It is crazy to simply state, "well, we already have a bunch of risks to our society, let's add a few more."
    THANK YOU

Unfortunately, that seems to be the very ideal that our country is running on today.

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out why Obama is hell bent on bringing in the angry, bitter 70 year old Syrian refugee woman that hates America and does not want to assimilate, and is only going to get angrier when we have to put boots on the ground to quell the ISIS riot; instead of the desperate 70 year old Colombian refugee widower that sees America as her shining beacon of hope and wants to assimilate. Bringing Syrian refugees in causes division among Americans. Bringing in Colombian refugees can serve to unify Americans while helping to stop an ignored humanitarian crisis.

What purpose does it serve to bring in Syrian refugees, against the American people's will when there are so many other refugees to choose from that would make America a better place?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        And even though everyone here says that you can't make a Barrett full auto, I'm betting if anyone has, it's people in Mexico.
        It makes no sense (in my mind) to make a .50 cal Barrett fully automatic unless you want to randomly shoot the **** out of sides of buildings or maybe you are up close near a pack of elephants. A .50 cal Barrett is a very long range and high powered sniper rifle. Making it fully auto would be an epic waste of ammo, in almost any situation. I suppose a small burst mode for "short" range (by short range I mean in terms of sniper distances), might be interesting.

That said, if you can find someone to legally convert a .50 cal Barrett to full auto, I would LOVE to shoot the **** out of it! Bring it on!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Still politicizing tragedies before anyone knows the facts.

SMH.
          Lolololol

Comment

And even though everyone here says that you can't make a Barrett full auto
            Why would you want to make it fully auto? If you want 50 cal full auto u go with a Ma-Deuce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              It makes no sense (in my mind) to make a .50 cal Barrett fully automatic unless you want to randomly shoot the **** out of sides of buildings or maybe you are up close near a pack of elephants. A .50 cal Barrett is a very long range and high powered sniper rifle. Making it fully auto would be an epic waste of ammo, in almost any situation. I suppose a small burst mode for "short" range (by short range I mean in terms of sniper distances), might be interesting.

That said, if you can find someone to legally convert a .50 cal Barrett to full auto, I would LOVE to shoot the **** out of it! Bring it on!!
              I would hate to pay for the ammo.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                I would hate to pay for the ammo.
                Yeah, no kiddin' but I thought ammo was included in my try-before-you-buy test run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I'm still trying to figure out why Obama is hell bent on bringing in the angry, bitter 70 year old Syrian refugee woman that hates America and does not want to assimilate, and is only going to get angrier when we have to put boots on the ground to quell the ISIS riot; instead of the desperate 70 year old Colombian refugee widower that sees America as her shining beacon of hope and wants to assimilate. Bringing Syrian refugees in causes division among Americans. Bringing in Colombian refugees can serve to unify Americans while helping to stop an ignored humanitarian crisis.

What purpose does it serve to bring in Syrian refugees, against the American people's will when there are so many other refugees to choose from that would make America a better place?
                  I'm probably even more sympathetic with the Venezualans coming in. Believe me, they've lost so much brainpower to us it's staggering. There's a section of a suburb in Houston (Katy), called Katyzuela by the people living there.

Let me tell you how bad it is in Venezuela. About a month ago, El Chapo flew into western Venezuela on a twin-engine jet to hold a meeting in Eastern Columbia. His jet was there for an extended period - several days.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Why would you want to make it fully auto? If you want 50 cal full auto u go with a Ma-Deuce.
                    I don't know whose post was better your's or Kung's.

OK, what is the tactical use for a Barrett on the battlefield?

Most of the killings I'm reading about in Mexico are usually onezie twozie. With Supers, AK-47 and AR-15.

Why would Chapo want a Barrett? To wipe out a fortified target? I thought they used them on helicopters. Would a Barrett be useful in that capacity?

Comment

Let me tell you how bad it is in Venezuela. About a month ago, El Chapo flew into western Venezuela on a twin-engine jet to hold a meeting in Eastern Columbia. His jet was there for an extended period - several days.
                      I don't understand.

Comment

• He probably couldn't get cleared to an airport in Columbia without arousing suspicion. In Venezuela, 1/3 of the military is running drugs, mostly Cocaine. From Colombia. If there was a convenient military airport nearby, I'm certain he could land without creating immediate suspicion. And it wouldn't be the first time, either.

Comment

Most of the killings I'm reading about in Mexico are usually onezie twozie. With Supers, AK-47 and AR-15.

Why would Chapo want a Barrett? To wipe out a fortified target? I thought they used them on helicopters. Would a Barrett be useful in that capacity?
                          50 cal machine gun = mount on helicopter and mow down a herd of goats from a few hundred yards

50 cal sniper rifle = climb a clock tower and shoot a specific goat from 1 mile away with a single shot

Edit: They are two very different weapons.

Comment

He probably couldn't get cleared to an airport in Columbia without arousing suspicion. In Venezuela, 1/3 of the military is running drugs, mostly Cocaine. From Colombia. If there was a convenient military airport nearby, I'm certain he could land without creating immediate suspicion. And it wouldn't be the first time, either.
                            I see. Yes, that area is a dumpster fire of dirty money.

Comment

Sniper rifle.

Why would Chapo want a Barrett?
                              As a toy? Not very useful or effective unless you are in very open terrain with long lines of sight.

To wipe out a fortified target? I thought they used them on helicopters. Would a Barrett be useful in that capacity?
                              No. No. No.

Comment

• How did we get to the 50 cal. talk? I'd love to have one, but would hate to have to pay to use it. Just for kicks, I Google the MOA of the 50, and found this, albeit anti gun control website, which gives some interesting info on the 50 cal.
                                Information concerning civilian possession of 50 caliber rifles, their use in crime and violence, and trafficking to terrorists.

This is an easy read, and if shocka can get beyond the political bias, it will give him some interesting and useful info.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X