Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Common Sense Approach to Middle East Refugees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Common Sense Approach to Middle East Refugees.

When someone swears death to you, you don't invite them to come into your country. I'm all for denying all Muslims entry to the USA. Anybody wanting entry from the Middle East is required to go to a gentleman's club, look at the naked women, drink some booze, eat some pork rinds, and have their wife subjected to an examination that would make TSA exams look like child's play - and it's done in public.

If you're a single male Muslim wanting entry to the USA, we take you prisoner and behead you without a trial.

Anybody proposing that we let these assholes in and provide them food, housing, etc. better not be anybody who wants to deny benefits to Americans down on their luck.
    Last edited by Aargh; November 14, 2015, 10:41 PM.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    When someone swears death to you, you don't invite them to come into your country. I'm all for denying all Muslims entry to the USA. Anybody wanting entry from the Middle East is required to go to a gentleman's club, look at the naked women, drink some booze, eat some pork rinds, and have their wife subjected to an examination that would make TSA exams look like child's play - and it's done in public.
    Don't think that would matter - Muslims practice al-Taqiyya (deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies). Second, jihad is the ultimate GET TO PARADISE card.

Comment

If you're a single male Muslim wanting entry to the USA, we take you prisoner and behead you without a trial.

Anybody proposing that we let these assholes in and provide them food, housing, etc. better not be anybody who wants to deny benefits to Americans down on their luck.
      Damn. And I thought I took a hard line stance on the subject.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Childish.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

All hail the mighty Rlh04d. You must pass his judgement to have an opinion.

Hail!

Hail!

We are not worthy of your presence. Please, in the name of you, go **** yourself.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            All hail the mighty Rlh04d. You must pass his judgement to have an opinion.

Hail!

Hail!

We are not worthy of your presence. Please, in the name of you, go **** yourself.
            He expressed his opinion. I expressed my opinion.

Which part of that is confusing to you?

The difference is that his opinion was bordering hate speech and genocidal, while mine was not.

Not to mention the irony here that I'm not trying to stop him from expressing his opinion, while you're clearly trying to stop me from expressing mine with this childish nonsense.
            Last edited by Rlh04d; November 15, 2015, 09:50 AM.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Unfortunately, our constitution gets in the way, but we could probably safely take in these refugees if we had the ability to give them "guest" status. They could come, live and integrate here, but they wouldn't have freedom of movement, nor a right to privacy. They would be allowed to live, work and worship, but they would have all correspondence monitored, their phone conversations, internet activity, email and mail. They would need to inform of any movement outside of normal everyday activities.

Not going to happen.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

When there is a war, we pretty much throw out the concept of "Thou shalt not kill". During the VietNam conflict, the number of Viet Cong killed was multiplied by a factor of 10 for release to the American news media, because high body counts was a "good " thing.

The rules get a bit different in war than they are in peace.

ISIS has declared war on us. They're not a country, so they don't have to abide by any of the accepted methods of declaring or fighting that war. They are not bound by any rules of the Geneva convention. They can do anything they want to do, while we are expected to follow peacetime rules, because it's not a country that declared was on us.

ISIS doesn't have an Air Force or a Navy. They only have ground forces. The only way they can attack us is by putting ground forces inside our borders. They don't even have a way of transporting their army to our shores.

ISIS isn't a country, so they don't have to follow guidelines such as putting their military into identifiable uniforms so military forces can be distinguished from civilians. They have flat out stated they will be putting combatants into the refugee stream.

That immediately gave them troop transport ships, as governments and social agencies provided ships to transport the "refugees". When you're in a war, you don't provide troop transport ships to bring enemy forces into your country. Ask France how well that worked out for them.

The only way to keep additional ISIS troops off US soil is to shut off all immigration from the Middle East. It's hard to fight an enemy when you have to play by the rules and they don't have to. Maybe it's time to think like a Fire Department responding to a house fire. Sometimes it's best to not even fight the house that's fully engulfed in flames. Just protect the houses around it to make sure the damage doesn't spread.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I would be in favor of internment camps on US occupied islands. Feed them, give them minor manufacturing jobs, give them a representative but no political power. Basically American Samoa.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    He expressed his opinion. I expressed my opinion.

Which part of that is confusing to you?

The difference is that his opinion was bordering hate speech and genocidal, while mine was not.

Not to mention the irony here that I'm not trying to stop him from expressing his opinion, while you're clearly trying to stop me from expressing mine with this childish nonsense.
                    Unfortunately your lack of knowledge, and low subject IQ and comprehension prevents you from having a credible opinion. So you are right, in this instance. Your opinion means less than others.

Same same, but different. But still same.

Comment

Unfortunately your lack of knowledge, and low subject IQ and comprehension prevents you from having a credible opinion. So you are right, in this instance. Your opinion means less than others.

Same same, but different. But still same.
                      Why all the insults? Nothing of value here.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Just build a refugee center somewhere in Syria, Iraq, or somewhere in that general area that is funded by the Western countries, and other middle eastern countries like Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the other ________stans, etc. Then they have not left their homeland area and are able to go back home when things change for the better In the future.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Why all the insults? Nothing of value here.
                          There are no insults. I'm just saying his lack of knowledge on the subject is like the majority of us thinking we know how to better coach the shocks than Marshall.

Not all of the refugees are bad. Not all of them are Muslim and not all of the Muslim refugees are in bed with ISIS.

I'm sure the Trojan horse was beautiful.

Comment

There are no insults. I'm just saying his lack of knowledge on the subject is like the majority of us thinking we know how to better coach the shocks than Marshall.

Not all of the refugees are bad. Not all of them are Muslim and not all of the Muslim refugees are in bed with ISIS.

I'm sure the Trojan horse was beautiful.
                            There is a difference between not giving a knowledgeable statement on a subject and having a lack of knowledge. I think @Rlh04d: may very well be more knowledgeable than you believe him to be. In fact, I'm a little surprised by his reply instead of a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              There is a difference between not giving a knowledgeable statement on a subject and having a lack of knowledge. I think @Rlh04d: may very well be more knowledgeable than you believe him to be. In fact, I'm a little surprised by his reply instead of a statement.
                              There's not much to say when someone is suggesting beheading immigrants.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X