Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I had a 6-pack of Stella Artois a while back, so I'll see your fancy and pretentious and raise you one arrogant and elite.
    Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    In my defense I had just drank a sam Adams tonight so I was feeling really fancy and pretentious :)
    Hey it's getting crowded up here. @Aargh are you required to drink Stella Artois with your pinky out?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Hey it's getting crowded up here. @Aargh are you required to drink Stella Artois with your pinky out?
      Pinky? Is that what kids are calling it nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          On his show on Sunday night, Jimmy Kimmel since LeBron's pinky saw its shadow, we're supposed to have six more weeks of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
            one totally random dude who really doesn't have a purpose here (MoValleyJohn) can get us to calling each other names.
            Hey watch it now, that a$$clown is a friend of mine.

Also looking at that picture he posted earlier with his funky looking toe sticking up I think we know where big foot lives.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So... What about all of this talk that Bill isn't Chelsea's real dad? Is it true that Hillary was boinking Webb Hubbell?

Is Hillary an unfaithful whore?

Does it matter?
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  So... What about all of this talk that Bill isn't Chelsea's real dad? Is it true that Hillary was boinking Webb Hubbell?

Does it matter?
                  True or not, it does not matter, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Does it matter?
                    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    True or not, it does not matter, sadly.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

1333021383995814571.jpg
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

CNN is reporting

Washington (CNN)Vice President Joe Biden received President Barack Obama's "blessing" to make a 2016 bid for the White House, according to a senior Democrat.
                        Biden vs Trump.....SNL and every comedian across the world has to be drooling.

Comment

If Biden starts getting some run as a candidate, I'm pretty sure that means Hillary is toast and the party is going with plan B. I don't know why else Biden would be even close to being on the table, let alone endorsed by the president and head of the party.

If you want confirmation that Hillary is guilty, Biden starting to get endorsed by the party is proof.

Comment

Anyone that says this is a BFD on the national political stage and isn't holdin his own crotch has my vote.
                            That is y'all.
                            LOLOL
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

Guess which candidate lives in which mansion! Fun video!

Comment

I hate Hillary. Vote Sanders!

Comment

Working...
                                X