No announcement yet.

Election Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Takers outnumber the Makers now. There's no turning back. I believe we are heading for calamity. Hope I'm wrong. In a round about way though, you make the bed you sleep in so when the crap hits the fan, you Obama voters will get what you deserve. You may want to take your unemployment check that you've been collecting for four years and buy some supplies.

Comment

Man, I forgot how F'ing crazy the posters on the Politics forum are. Better go buy more guns, and stock up on rations for the upcoming apocalypse. Weren't you the same morons spouting this craziness four years ago after Obama was elected the first time?
      I ain't fallin fo no banana in tha tailpipe

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I've spent most of the evening drafting a letter to our employees. It's not pretty.
          I grilled ribeyes at lunch today with mashed potatoes and salad for the owners of my company and our employees. If you have any good hard working people looking for a job, send them my way.
          Attached Files

Comment

Wall Street celebrated Obama's re-election with a 300-point plunge today. Yeah, things are going to be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
              Wall Street celebrated Obama's re-election with a 300-point plunge today. Yeah, things are going to be just fine.
              Probably because those old rich white guys are as butthurt about this as you clowns.

Perhaps it will crash as much as the last time they were butthurt in 2008. Something like 600 points in two days. The market was at about 9500 back then, what is it at today? Hovering around 13,000? Yeah, that Obama guy is going to end the world and wreck the economy I tell ya!!

Tis only temporary.

Comment

if Obama is so great and awesome, what do you think about Obamacare and how its going to effect the healthcare of the elderly in this nation and primary care physicians which are needed so desparately in the rural midwest. No physician is going to take such lowly payments from medicare

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                  if Obama is so great and awesome, what do you think about Obamacare and how its going to effect the healthcare of the elderly in this nation and primary care physicians which are needed so desparately in the rural midwest. No physician is going to take such lowly payments from medicare
                  Sorry, all I hear is waaaaa waaaaa! Actually, that's all I've heard from this section of Shockernet for the last 4 years or so. But, it is getting fun to poke my head in every 4 years to see the meltdown.. ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                    Sorry, all I hear is waaaaa waaaaa! Actually, that's all I've heard from this section of Shockernet for the last 4 years or so. But, it is getting fun to poke my head in every 4 years to see the meltdown.. ROFL!
                    thats not complaing or going "waaaaa" im 24 years old, far from being some old fart like yourself, im just concerned about the elderly getting the proper medical attention they deserve and Im afraid they wont under this plan and that is my only concern

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                      Attracting doctors to rural areas is not a new problem. While it may be true that some doctors are not accepting medicare patients, the real issue is the out of control costs of healthcare- including Medicare. Would you prefer the government keep paying absorbent unchecked fees to doctors for medicare?

The Affordable Care Act tried to put some measures into place that would help. I know from personal experience that the removal of the pre-existing conditions exlcusion, and the removal of the lifetime limits, has benefitted my family now and in the future. Is the law perfect? Probably not, but at least Obama was trying to address the problem. Better than being a do-nothing filibustering congress.

Comment

• I hope it works out but we'll have to wait and see

Comment

• A "butthurt" 'yellow skin' rich guy...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                            I grilled ribeyes at lunch today with mashed potatoes and salad for the owners of my company and our employees. If you have any good hard working people looking for a job, send them my way.
                            No thanks, we are in the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by emcfizzle View Post
                              Probably because those old rich white guys are as butthurt about this as you clowns.

Perhaps it will crash as much as the last time they were butthurt in 2008. Something like 600 points in two days. The market was at about 9500 back then, what is it at today? Hovering around 13,000? Yeah, that Obama guy is going to end the world and wreck the economy I tell ya!!

Tis only temporary.
                              Wow that was a racist remark.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                                Interestingly there hasn't been a meltdown. There has been a lot of gloating though. And I gotta say I'm okay with that. When you win you win.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X