No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how anyone, even Cold, could defend the rambling evasive answers Harris gave. Zero details on anything just Trump bashing yet she wants to bring us all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You sound unhinged and very afraid of the Harris. Why? Is it because she talks like a normal person and there's a voice inside of you bemoaning the fact you hitched your wagon to a _ _ _ _ _ path?
      Ok so your qualifications for president are “nice” and “able to give head on demand”.

You sure know how to line em up.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You sound unhinged and very afraid of the Harris. Why? Is it because she talks like a normal person and there's a voice inside of you bemoaning the fact you hitched your wagon to a _ _ _ _ _ path?
        To really understand what it means to talk like a normal person, we need to understand what it means to talk normal. It really just means you don’t talk… differently… than the way most people talk. See, people tend to talk a certain way, and if you also tend to talk that way, it’s seen as normal. By talking normal it really helps you make a connection with those people who also talk normal. And there are a lot of people in this country who talk normal. That’s why it’s so important in these trying times to make sure our country has someone who can talk…. normal…

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Ok so your qualifications for president are “nice” and “able to give head on demand”.

A man's gotta have his standards.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Bret said directly, more than once, that her “team” was waving him off, ending the interview, THAT SHE WAS 15 PLUS MINUTES LATE TO, early.

She can’t answer questions because she doesn’t know and can’t or won’t speak her mind. If elected, we’ll suffer 4 more years of unelected officials running this country.

Democracy is indeed under attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Being informed by unfiltered information isn't your thing.
              I just don't have the time brother.

You are correct, this interview would be a good source of information. I will consider watching it on Youtube later and giving my unwanted opinion on her performance. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Don't know how anyone, even Cold, could defend the rambling evasive answers Harris gave. Zero details on anything just Trump bashing yet she wants to bring us all together.
                I don't think bashing Trump without then clearly laying out her own positive plan for the future is a winning strategy.

Although Biden absolutely won the White House as the Trump-alt vote.

Covid is gone, so Trump is looking more appealing then he did at the time... to the average person. I however, do NOT forget his fumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That's a NAUGHTY post!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

To really understand what it means to talk like a normal person, we need to understand what it means to talk normal. It really just means you don’t talk… differently… than the way most people talk. See, people tend to talk a certain way, and if you also tend to talk that way, it’s seen as normal. By talking normal it really helps you make a connection with those people who also talk normal. And there are a lot of people in this country who talk normal. That’s why it’s so important in these trying times to make sure our country has someone who can talk…. normal…
                    Don't confuse my use of normal with diction. I"m just talking about N O R M A L (ie.not like a crazy/unstable person).

Comment

I just don't have the time brother.

You are correct, this interview would be a good source of information. I will consider watching it on Youtube later and giving my unwanted opinion on her performance. :)
                      Actually, you were correct. It was a total waste of time.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Ryan Saavedra @RealSaavedra

The FBI’s final crime data for FY22 released in 09/23 claimed violent crime rate fell by 2.1% Now the FBI has revised those numbers showing violent crime has increased 4.5% This includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults​

This will get almost no traction or attention.

When republicans complained how much worse crime had gotten, they were admonished by the Dems, WH, President & VP and mostly the Press, that "no, you're wrong. Check the FBI stats. Crime is down. This is more misinformation by the radical right. Democracy!" We were thrashed for even talking about it.

And yet, AGAIN, it's turned out the right was, in fact, right. And the misinformation comes from.....wait for it.......the deep state that we're told also doesn't exist.

PURGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Actually, you were correct. It was a total waste of time.
                          Just watched exactly half of that interview. Faux hit her with all they had. She destroyed all things considered.

I am now firmly convinced that the best path forward for the United States is for Kamala to be president, as many non-Trump Republicans as possible to carry the House, and who cares in the Senate.

This is my final thoughts on the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Ryan Saavedra @RealSaavedra

The FBI’s final crime data for FY22 released in 09/23 claimed violent crime rate fell by 2.1% Now the FBI has revised those numbers showing violent crime has increased 4.5% This includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults​
                            I can confirm that this is actually factual! I expected it to be fake news posted in here!

Kudos to the FBI for the correction before the election.

I am a yuge fan of high character behavior!

Comment

Just watched exactly half of that interview. Faux hit her with all they had. She destroyed all things considered.

I am now firmly convinced that the best path forward for the United States is for Kamala to be president, as many non-Trump Republicans as possible to carry the House, and who cares in the Senate.

hmmmmm, final thoughts? Wonder what the over vs under is on the number of times violated ?

Comment

I don't think destroyed means what you think it means.

If you think it means explosively shitting her own pantsuit while blaming Trump for everything from immigration to PMS, then please accept my apologies.

Comment

Working...
                                X