2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is not good for Trump. She'll be coached to the nth degree and get exposure to a ton of people that she hasn't had access to. I expect a bump in polls for her after it's over, but we'll see if the bump is meaningful.
    Coaching her up is similar to coaching up Danny Devito to play hoops. You might get improvement but the outcome will still be bad.

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Coaching her up is similar to coaching up Danny Devito to play hoops. You might get improvement but the outcome will still be bad.

​​​​
      She didn't flame out in the last debate like conservatives predicted. She won't flame out here either because it won't be a hit piece like Trump being on CNN would be.

She won't say anything meaningful, but she's reaching an audience she hasn't reached before. If she siphons off 2% of that audience (for example), it gives her a slight bump because the audience is so big and is already leaning Trump.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        So is it true that at a Townhall, Trump said he was tired of taking questions and let's just listen to music? He then stood on stage and played his favorite playlist, not saying anything for almost 40 minutes?
        Yeah there were two medical issues that sort of derailed the Townhall, but I assume you are watching the one in Georgia which is happening right now? He's knocking it out of the park as usual.

Comment

• I'm trying not to post this too much, but it's changing so rapidly ...

image.png

Comment

• For as polarizing and mean as Trump is, this just shows how truly awful and horrendous Harris was as a choice. Biden had a better chance than that idiot.

Any rational person (clearly doesn’t apply to Cold) could see how fake, unfitting, and horrible Harris would be as a president. She’s done NOTHING in 4 years so everything she continues to spew is obvious garbage and people see that.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's obvious she CANNOT think for herself. She is spoon fed and doesn't even do that well. She will have her answers well rehearsed / memorized. Not sure I trust Bret to challange them much.
              She probably has more to gain than lose.

Comment

• Just ask her about the border, the economy and how she's going to handle the 2 main wars. Why she now believes pot should be legal when she so strongly prosecuted it as a DA. And why Joe Biden can't run for re-election, but is still fit to be president.

That should be fun.

Maybe ask her more about space **** too. Give her room to just babble for hours.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• She hasn't answered a question yet

Comment

This is not good for Trump. She'll be coached to the nth degree and get exposure to a ton of people that she hasn't had access to. I expect a bump in polls for her after it's over, but we'll see if the bump is meaningful.
                    Not sure about this. Brett is good. She may have dug her own grave? We will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Not sure about this. Brett is good. She may have dug her own grave? We will see.
                      It's all about how well Kamala can be coached and keep it together. I just got home and gonna watch it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’re such a defender of women. You failed to mention, Doug Emhoff, Harris’ husband and Nannygate. No wonder Harris is for Abortion since the two of them tried to cover it up.

That incident draws parallels to Hunter’s love children, except he didn’t know about his children until the children (that we know about) were too old (it would have certainly been murder), so even Hunter has standards (against murdering already born children), even though he didn’t refused (until courts made him) to pay off his former one night stands with child support.
                        Not really a defender of women atl all beyond just normal human decency. If wanting to comment on O'reilly's past predatory practices against women, why not just be an adult about it and say, "yeah, he is a perv, but his point is still valid"? Why point a finger someplace else... like how a child does?

Coincidentally, Trump does the exact same thing. Always pointing a finger someplace else.

The deranged orange man has really done a disservice to this country with respect to the populace's baseline character/decorum. It's like he's created 10's of millions of little Trumps.

Republicans are no longer the silent/moral majority. "We" (not me) are JUST as bad as the "other guys" in almost every way. In some ways worse. An argument can be made that the Dems are currently a better choice as stewards of the Constitution than the R's. THAT's mind-blowing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          For as polarizing and mean as Trump is, this just shows how truly awful and horrendous Harris was as a choice. Biden had a better chance than that idiot.

Any rational person (clearly doesn’t apply to Cold) could see how fake, unfitting, and horrible Harris would be as a president. She’s done NOTHING in 4 years so everything she continues to spew is obvious garbage and people see that.
                          You sound unhinged and very afraid of the Harris. Why? Is it because she talks like a normal person and there's a voice inside of you bemoaning the fact you hitched your wagon to a _ _ _ _ _ path?

Comment

It's all about how well Kamala can be coached and keep it together. I just got home and gonna watch it now.
                            I'm not. :)

Comment

• Uuugh. We're in a time warp, and now instead of "Bush's fault" it's "Trump's fault" over and over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm not. :)
                                Being informed by unfiltered information isn't your thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X