2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

So I can do my part to influence the election by selling My S&P holdings. I will get on that!
    Yeah there was another Misery Index indicator (3 month moving average) that has been 100% accurate since 1980.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 708K likes, 18K comments - all_healthcare_ on September 11, 2024: "Needless to say, this debate was ruff on them.. ?? #presidentialdebate #dogs #nursesofinstagram".
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 218K likes, 5,336 comments - chicago_ray1977 on September 3, 2024

Comment

• As posted earlier, with 100% accuracy since 1984 if on October 31st the S&P500 closes above the thin red line then the incumbent has won. If it closes below the thin red line the challenger has won.

image.png

Comment

• Sell puts! If it goes lower, it'll only be temporary and you'll win on the rebound. If it goes higher, you keep your sell premiums.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what an "opportunity economy" means?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  Can anyone tell me what an "opportunity economy" means?
                  One that sucks and has nowhere to go but up.

Comment

The reality is if you keep your nose clean and put in a little effort, it's pretty easy to succeed in almost any career path. Free handouts are not the answer.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Probably universal basic income and higher taxes.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

An opportunity economy has a beautiful meaning. It means you will have opportunity, once Kamala has an opportunity to give you opportunity. Once her opportunity is given she will give opportunity to Congress so that they have an opportunity to give all of us little people opportunity.
                        It's really just that simple.

Comment

• Quiz time. No cheating with Google searches and such! Who do you think said this:

At the same time that the trends in international trade have moved against U.S. workers, U.S. immigration laws have been modified in ways that increase the influx of low-skilled workers, who compete with native-born youths and low-skilled adult workers for low-skilled jobs. This increase in the inflow of such workers has come about because current immigration policy allows individuals who have relatives in this country or who are suffering political oppression in their country of origin to enter the United States relatively easily, regardless of their potential contribution to the U.S. economy. This shift has been a particularly serious problem for blacks, who constitute a high proportion of the low-skilled adult workers. Although the evidence on the magnitude of the impact of immigration on blacks is mixed, theoretical research supports the argument that the immigration of low-skilled workers is harmful to blacks in the short term unless offsetting policies are established to protect the living standard of native-born workers.

Comment

• 157K likes, 9,844 comments - trumpscar on September 7, 2024: "Just gonna leave it right there".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Quiz time. No cheating with Google searches and such! Who do you think said this:

Guessing Joe Biden sometime before 2016.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X