2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Trump has complimented Putin more than Putin.
    I know you're unplugged, so let me catch you up: There was a four year special investigation on Trump regarding Russia, and it was a complete fail and still a lingering embarrassment to the Dems, so they don't bother with Trump/Russia arguments anymore. They're more focused on Trump not letting their mail-in ballot voting base kill their own babies as easily these days, so you need to brush up on "muH bODy" talking points instead.

Just looking out for you so you don't look like a schmuck when making small talk at your turtleneck and veggie-only house parties.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I know you're unplugged, so let me catch you up: There was a four year special investigation on Trump regarding Russia, and it was a complete fail and still a lingering embarrassment to the Dems, so they don't bother with Trump/Russia arguments anymore. They're more focused on Trump not letting their mail-in ballot voting base kill their own babies as easily these days, so you need to brush up on "muH bODy" talking points instead.

Just looking out for you so you don't look like a schmuck when making small talk at your turtleneck and veggie-only house parties.
      Kung, believe it or not, they are doing it again. Majorkis and Garland said that Russia is pushing disinformation in an effort to support Trump. Some of the signs of disinformation include things like;
      Illegal immigration increase,
      High inflation,
      Migrant crime.
      Basically all Republican talking points.
      Be on the lookout for anyone spewing information on the data concerning these subjects, as they are part of Russians disinformation campaign to get Trump elected.

It's all the same crap the deep state did in 2016. They are just replaying the same old garbage.And you will get to see some of the same key players that pushed the narrative from 2015-2020.

It's amazingly laughable!
      The Biden administration has announced criminal charges, the seizure of internet domains and sanctions related to Russian disinformation efforts to influence the U.S. presidential election
      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Kung, believe it or not, they are doing it again. Majorkis and Garland said that Russia is pushing disinformation in an effort to support Trump. Some of the signs of disinformation include things like;
        High inflation,
        Migrant crime.
        Be on the lookout for anyone spewing information on the data concerning these subjects, as they are part of Russians disinformation campaign to get Trump elected.

It's all the same crap the deep state did in 2016. They are just replaying the same old garbage.And you will get to see some of the same key players that pushed the narrative from 2015-2020.

Wow. Brazen.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          You're right. I think I will vote for the people who even consider taxing unrealized capital gains is anywhere in the galaxy of a reasonable idea. (Just to cite 1 example). No thanks, Harris has already demonstrated she is not a serious candidate. Not going put her in office, directly or indirectly. If you want me to not vote for Trump, pick a better candidate Dems. You didn't. Voting for Trump.

There are some policies that Trump is not correct on but if you weigh them against the policies Harris is way, way da fuq batshit insane on, it ain't a contest.

It'not any more complicated than that.

Bingo.

I think most unplugged, rational voters who are in the middle see through her bullshit. And the polls are starting to show the swing back.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            She needs to be grilled on reparations. It was 5 years ago, but being in bed with Al Sharpton and saying "when I'm President, I will sign that bill" is wildly moronic.

Al Sharpton is a dangerous criminal. A real criminal. And reparations are just about the most stupid idea that the left can support. Let's see if she "flips" this opinion, yet again.
            Considering her history I feel obligated to ask, being in bed literally or figuratively?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Considering her history I feel obligated to ask, being in bed literally or figuratively?
              Understandable but, in my context at least, it was figuratively.

Comment

You're right. I think I will vote for the people who even consider taxing unrealized capital gains is anywhere in the galaxy of a reasonable idea. (Just to cite 1 example). No thanks, Harris has already demonstrated she is not a serious candidate. Not going put her in office, directly or indirectly. If you want me to not vote for Trump, pick a better candidate Dems. You didn't. Voting for Trump.

There are some policies that Trump is not correct on but if you weigh them against the policies Harris is way, way da fuq batshit insane on, it ain't a contest.

It'not any more complicated than that.

I'm not advocating voting for Harris.

But on the cap gains tax, that's a non-starter. It wouldn't pass in 300 hundred years.

It is troubling that the idea would even leak from her mouf tho. She's just using a cheap trick in order to rally her wingnuts. Trump does the same thing by preaching fear and communism 24/7.

Between the two, Trump is a far larger threat for civil/geopolitical unrest IMO. If Harris gets in, it will be basically four more years of Biden: ie. quiet. R's in the House will keep the purse under control.

Inflation is going away thx to the correct actions of the Fed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I appreciate that!

P.S. Trump is cozy with Putin. That can be a fact and the Russian Collusion Delusion can also be untrue. The Russians DID attack our information channels and their activities were mostly in support of a Trump presidency. So take that how you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

High inflation,
                    Migrant crime.

Putin knows if Trump gets elected, he will receive parts of Ukraine. It's worth it to him to spike the information channel with as much pro-Trump propaganda as his country can muster. Hell, he should be donating money to Trump Super PAC's via shell companies.

If Trump is elected, he will immediately meet with Zelensky. In this meeting he will say that this war needs to end and the needless bloodshed must be stopped. Zelensky will reply saying that they won't stop fighting for their land until the last Ukrainian is dead. Trump will then respond that all U.S. support for Ukraine will cease in 30 days giving him more time to "think" about his decision. The war will then end, and the map of Ukraine will be redrawn. In the end, it will be an American president directly carrying the water for a murderous dictator. Might be the first time in history that this will have happened.

Then in a few years, Putin will go "shopping" for land again...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm not advocating voting for Harris.

But on the cap gains tax, that's a non-starter. It wouldn't pass in 300 hundred years.

It is troubling that the idea would even leak from her mouf tho. She's just using a cheap trick in order to rally her wingnuts. Trump does the same thing by preaching fear and communism 24/7.

Between the two, Trump is a far larger threat for civil/geopolitical unrest IMO. If Harris gets in, it will be basically four more years of Biden: ie. quiet. R's in the House will keep the purse under control.

Inflation is going away thx to the correct actions of the Fed.
                      The fact you won't even troll on the side of unrealized capital gains says it all.

I'll take my chances with Trump.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The fact you won't even troll on the side of unrealized capital gains says it all.

I'll take my chances with Trump.
                        Absolutely! I want all citizens to freely and confidently vote their conscience. I just want them voting based on the truth, and not propaganda.

The phrase, "take my chances" is apropos. I do think the "gamble" is with Trump. I think Harris will be the boring choice. I do like boring when it comes to politics.

I will be perfectly happy if Harris wins and the R's take a bigger majority in the House. I would be very concerned if she obtained a super majority.

I think a Trump victory will be interesting in what positive consequences may come out of it that I couldn't foresee.

I could eventually even be happy with Trump, but that is a stretch. I will be immediately concerned for Ukraine as well as the potential civil unrest his nonstop B.S. generates.

I'm still voting for nobody or the gay Libertarian Covidiot (who will never win).

Comment

• Btw, I troll Trump because I believe he betrayed myself and humanity. He's also an obnoxious arsehole. I have nothing personally against Kamala. I don't even know her platform. I'm unplugged remember? All I learn about her is what I read on here, and I must take most of ya'll's input with a grain of salt the size of Kentucky... for obvious reasons.

I know a LOT about Trump though. I was a big fan before his "sheep's clothing" slipped off.

Comment

• You know a lot about Trump because you’re still plugged in.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              You know a lot about Trump because you’re still plugged in.
                              Not really. Only accidental/incidental info. I don't listen to talk radio or any evening news programs. The little newsfeed on my phone has almost nothing on politics except for when it applies to the financial markets. The only time I'm alerted to the latest bullshit political news cycle is when I read the threads in here. Then I will sometimes Google to try and gain context. Then I will and sometimes offer my take on things... .

Comment

• I'm old, lived through many administrations. The Trump administration was one of the best for American. This past one, Biden Harris, is certainly one of the worst for my country. No question in my mind that Trump is a jackass, but so what?

Comment

Working...
                                X