No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reports by unnamed democrats is Biden going to be replaced in days.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      reports by unnamed democrats is Biden going to be replaced in days.
      It's a coup - plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

It's a coup - plain and simple
        Or a buy out.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• They really didn't want to see Kamala debate Vance.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            They really didn't want to see Kamala debate Vance.
            True, but if she debates Trump, Trump CANNOT be mean to her. It's a big deal for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              OTOH, Other Legacy Media Reactions to Gold Star Families Presentation Are Absolutely Devastating for Biden

Here's ABC News' Senior National Correspondent Terry Moran (transcript courtesy of Newsbusters' Curtis Houck).

While ABC News rightfully praised the power of the moment, CNN went right to the source of the problem, ripping Joe Biden and calling what he did "unforgivable."

No questions that this was a powerful moment at the convention. But to me this shows the marching orders to get rid of Biden are out and the final full court press is on.
              I believe it was also ABC (could be wrong as I've been scrolling about with ABC & CBS news networks in addition to the usual suspects) that went almost immediately to Khizr Kahn (Gold Star parent who spoke at the DNC and is an enemy of Trump) and allowed him to basically read from a DNC script of talking points. It was poor form, to say the least.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I thought Trump's granddaughter made the former President look very human. You could tell in his eyes how proud he was AND how happy and lucky he was to be able to watch last night. I know they (politicians) do everything for a reason, but if the goal was to make DJT look human, average and vulnerable, then home run, and thank you Kai.

The 98 year old WW2 vet, Bill, who looked great for his age (even though he stumbled at times with his words, not a lot worse than Biden to be honest) and reminded all of us how much we owe to his generation....when he said if Trump was re-elected he'd enlist again and storm any beach Trump told him to.....this guy might not make it to the election, and he's here to support Trump. My GOD.

JD was muted even though his story is incredible. His wife gave a solid intro.....and one of their sons is named Vivek? Is that a coincidence (similar cultural background) or have they known each other that long?

Looking forward to Elon tonight. I'm sure Eric will be good too, then we'll see what President Trump brings. Unity or the heat...or something in between. He has a unique opportunity to really drop the hammer tonight and all but end this race, but he's also more than capable of inserting his foot where it shouldn't be.

And perhaps I've mentioned this, but what is the actual **** are they talking about over on MSLSD? Joy Reid and Peppermint Patty tried to say Biden recovering from Covid and Trump's showing up at the RNC were basically 2 elderly men getting over the same thing. Even hinted that the ear patch was an unneeded prop to get sympathy.

Also, former RNC chair Michael Steele, who is either brain compromised or the most corrupt politician of all freaking time (how'd that DEI hire work out GOP?) suggests that the bullet didn't hit Trump and it might have been shards of the teleprompter or something else that hit him. As if a dead American and 2 others in the ECU somehow make this fake...even if his made up story somehow is true). They are losing it. Christ...when Mika and Joe are the voices of reason on your network, you're outside the Alex Jones sphere of crazy.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Or a buy out.
                    Or a paid off. The pardons will come fast and furious, as will the far left proposals that will splat all over DC but are meant to bring the alt left into line.

And I have no problem with term limits for the Supreme Court, but not before or without term limits for House and Senate.

Comment

• Western Lensman @WesternLensman

When you’re a Democrat, “Democracy” means conspiring in a years-long coverup to hide the fact that your electoral candidate and sitting President is cognitively compromised and mentally unfit, rigging your own primary for that candidate by blocking alternatives, then disenfranchising your own party voters by organizing a coup to remove him once the coverup is exposed and the polling is not to your liking.​

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I heard it was bungee jumping.

Comment

• There's no doubt in my mind that Biden will drop out soon. Did anyone see him trying to get into the beast at Dover last night? SS had to move him limb by limb to get him into the car. It was sad. The question continues to be who is running the country because Joe Biden is absolutely not running the country.

Coup.

Comment

The question continues to be who is running the country because Joe Biden is absolutely not running the country.
                            Continues is right. For 3.5 years now. Whoever, is running the country they are not doing a very good job and there is not reason to think anything will change when Joe is replaced except that the new puppet will not be cognitively impaired, although they will be equally manipulated and controlled.

All the talk right now is Biden withdrawing from the campaign. If he is not up to that, then why he is also not resigning from the Presidency and letting Kackala takeover. The first female POC to serve as president.

Comment

• Whoever the replacement is, there needs to be a message from the Trump campaign on how long the Dems have been lying to the American people on this. And also that the country has been run by unelected people behind the scenes (and running it into the ground). In a sane world, this should lose the trust of the country, but we all know that whoever the replacement is, will probably even up the polls unless its Kamala. But it won't be Kamala. Because if the Dems are doing this to win, that move doesn't help. So, they may as well go all the way with Newsome.

And Newsome will win, because the Dems can pull all their shenanigans in Philly, Detroit, and AZ without as much suspicions.

Or, I may be surprised and it all boils over in a complete landslide for Trump.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

And I have no problem with term limits for the Supreme Court, but not before or without term limits for House and Senate.
                                The SCOTUS will just become more politicized with their plan. They will all leave and write books about all of the politics in the SCOTUS to get rich and famous. FDR is the only other President that wanted to pack the court with Liberals because e wanted to have the power to do more liberalization on top of his Social Security Plan. He wasn’t successful to pack the court but why is it that only Democrats want to assert their power when they don’t get their way?

We vote for our Kansas SC, every 4 or 6 years with term limits. We have only one Conservative on the court. However, we have 6 or 8 Liberals (no moderates) that are both Democrats and Republicans. No Balance. Thus in Kansas, Abortion (according to our SC), is written into the Kansas Constitution, where it mentions liberty in the document. Did you know that the word liberty is a synonym of abortion? Our Kansas SC says it is, and says our legislature cannot effectively limit it
                                Last edited by Shockm; July 18, 2024, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X