Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I heard it was bungee jumping.
    Heck at this point all they need to do is convince him to exercise on a stair stepper.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I thought Trump's granddaughter made the former President look very human. You could tell in his eyes how proud he was AND how happy and lucky he was to be able to watch last night. I know they (politicians) do everything for a reason, but if the goal was to make DJT look human, average and vulnerable, then home run, and thank you Kai.
      29 (9) and 66 (18)…

Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum! I’m sure she regularly beats her grandfather…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        There's no doubt in my mind that Biden will drop out soon. Did anyone see him trying to get into the beast at Dover last night? SS had to move him limb by limb to get him into the car. It was sad. The question continues to be who is running the country because Joe Biden is absolutely not running the country.

Coup.
        Who's running the country? Well... the Democrats run the executive branch, the Republicans and Democrats split the legislative, and the Republicans run the judicial. No president has ever "run" the country for a long, long time.

But that doesn't mean a president can't destabilize one. I used to think it would be good for a guy like Trump to destabilize America in hopes that when things settled, we could move in new directions.

There's a reason our country does so well in gridlock.

We need a non-psychotic president regardless.

Wait a min... did I just make an argument for Biden over Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Whoever the replacement is, there needs to be a message from the Trump campaign on how long the Dems have been lying to the American people on this. And also that the country has been run by unelected people behind the scenes (and running it into the ground). In a sane world, this should lose the trust of the country, but we all know that whoever the replacement is, will probably even up the polls unless its Kamala. But it won't be Kamala. Because if the Dems are doing this to win, that move doesn't help. So, they may as well go all the way with Newsome.

And Newsome will win, because the Dems can pull all their shenanigans in Philly, Detroit, and AZ without as much suspicions.

Or, I may be surprised and it all boils over in a complete landslide for Trump.
          Childlike/stubborn assertions and conspiracy theories.

Think.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Another way to say this might be... I really can't stomach the bastard and he'll be speaking around the time I've had my evening meal. He pays me to remain "married" to him and I'll be leaving his ass as soon as I fulfill my contract obligations.

Admittedly, there is some conjecture in my statements, but... her distancing from the ex-president since Stormy/etc/etc/etc-gate has been well documented.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              I was laughing with someone upon hearing this news. Elon is known to be a little emotional/random with his actions. He's a smart guy, but a little "off". My first question was if he was rich enough to abandon all his liberal followers over the years. I'm aware he's already lost a ton. But they stuck by him for 16 years while Tesla burned money.

Then it hit me! His electric vehicle sales have been down massively recently, with entire parking lots full of unsold cars rotting over in Europe. He (and his competition) have sold an electric car to just about every Lib who's planning on buying one - leaving a MASSIVELY untapped market... Republicans. You see, most of the thick-headed Republicans won't drive an electric car because they think their buddies will call them Democrats; kinda like how ya'll do me for simply believing in medicine. Even at the rental companies, renters will specifically ask for a gasoline-only car. Electric vehicles are the DEViL!!!

I guarantee you that Elon's pledge to support Trump will be easily paid for with new customers who will now investigate a Tesla for the first time in their lives.

What if this was part of an evil plan of his to introduce ALL Americans to Teslas furthering the agenda of the sick and twisted tree-hugging Libtards? Wouldn't that be a sneaky 4D chess move?

Comment

• Dunno his plan, but I don't think electric car sales will do anything but go down.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• “Covid is a pandemic of the unvaccinated”, said the person who just got Covid for the 3rd time after getting 6 Covid shots.

Comment

• Reportedly, both Whitmer and Newson have declined the opportunity to be Kamala's VP

Comment

• Joe and Jill are the only two people on the planet that don't realize Joe is not the Dem candidate.

Comment

• This might be the first RNC I have ever watched (save for maybe a couple Presidential nomination acceptance speeches maybe). It know it's my wife's. We can't be the only two.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Reportedly, both Whitmer and Newson have declined the opportunity to be Kamala's VP
                              I betcha Laura would take it.

Comment

• Hulk Hogan. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X