No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure it's a new and very dangerous strain. Whoever the new Dr. Fauci is, will make the warnings soon and VP Harris will issue stay at home orders.

We may need to postpone the election for a year so the Dems can get a new candidate in place.

Comment

• We will see the Dems ask the wohan lab for a sample of their deadliest strain. Watch out Joe, your next vaccine could very well be an injection of that sample.
      That's how you make Joe go without negating the democrat primary outcome and control the general election.

Comment

• If you missed the Goldstar families (Afghanistan withdrawal) last night, this is worth a watch. Very moving.

WATCH: Gold Star families speak at 2024 Republican National Convention

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Expand on your unraveling comment.
          The timelines are coming into focus. More and more video of regular Joes seeing this guy 10-60 minutes before the shots rang out. The local police calling the USSS liars.

You will find no bigger supporter of the SS folks that will die for their Protectee than I, but they must shine the brightest light possible on what unfolded in PA last Saturday so as not to further erode the trust in one of the few Federal agencies we must trust. Every last detail must be exposed and explained for the entire country to see. Why did his parents call the police for their missing son...what parent would call the police for a missing 20 year old son after a few hours on a Saturday? We just need answers.

There are now reports of 2 phones and 1 has encrypted communications? Don't know if ANY of this crap is true at all. I'm just saying it ALL needs to be out in the open and FAST.

The rats are desperate and the leaks from the left are coming so fast you can't even begin to tell what's legit and what's crazy.

Certainly no later than Monday but definitely before Biden dies of Covid or suicide.

Comment

• I thought Trump's granddaughter made the former President look very human. You could tell in his eyes how proud he was AND how happy and lucky he was to be able to watch last night. I know they (politicians) do everything for a reason, but if the goal was to make DJT look human, average and vulnerable, then home run, and thank you Kai.

The 98 year old WW2 vet, Bill, who looked great for his age (even though he stumbled at times with his words, not a lot worse than Biden to be honest) and reminded all of us how much we owe to his generation....when he said if Trump was re-elected he'd enlist again and storm any beach Trump told him to.....this guy might not make it to the election, and he's here to support Trump. My GOD.

JD was muted even though his story is incredible. His wife gave a solid intro.....and one of their sons is named Vivek? Is that a coincidence (similar cultural background) or have they known each other that long?

Looking forward to Elon tonight. I'm sure Eric will be good too, then we'll see what President Trump brings. Unity or the heat...or something in between. He has a unique opportunity to really drop the hammer tonight and all but end this race, but he's also more than capable of inserting his foot where it shouldn't be.

EDIT: I am wrong. Elon has said he is not speaking tonight. Hulkamania will, however, be running wild lol. Dana White, Eric Trump and the President.

And perhaps I've mentioned this, but what is the actual **** are they talking about over on MSLSD? Joy Reid and Peppermint Patty tried to say Biden recovering from Covid and Trump's showing up at the RNC were basically 2 elderly men getting over the same thing. Even hinted that the ear patch was an unneeded prop to get sympathy.

Also, former RNC chair Michael Steele, who is either brain compromised or the most corrupt politician of all freaking time (how'd that DEI hire work out GOP?) suggests that the bullet didn't hit Trump and it might have been shards of the teleprompter or something else that hit him. As if a dead American and 2 others in the ECU somehow make this fake...even if his made up story somehow is true). They are losing it. Christ...when Mika and Joe are the voices of reason on your network, you're outside the Alex Jones sphere of crazy.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; July 18, 2024, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Per Biden’s staff, the next “sicknesses” Biden will have post “cold” and now “covid” are:

Beri Beri
              Malaria
              Ricketts
              The fever for the flavor of new Pringles
              Saturday Night Fever
              Too much Colon Blow
              The sniffles, or too much thereof
              God save the Queen-itis

Comment

• Had me at Pringles

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Since he was dug in about staying in I suspect the higher ups have stopped propping him up with medications and allowing him to self destruct.........it's worked

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      If you missed the Goldstar families (Afghanistan withdrawal) last night, this is worth a watch. Very moving.

WATCH: Gold Star families speak at 2024 Republican National Convention

https://www.wpbstv.org/watch-gold-st...4-rnc-night-3/

MSNBC and DNC's Complete Disrespect of Gold Star Families During Republican Convention

In a despicable move, MSNBC refused to air that segment, instead cutting away for some hand-wringing over the fate of Biden's presidency and who might replace him on the ticket. You can see the families on the stage behind the MSNBC setup.

​As these conversations among Jen Psucki, Joyless Reid, Nutcole Wallace, and Rachel Madcow continues, you can hear part of the speeches in the background.

Then they bring in DNC chair Jaime Hairlesson and they laugh and laugh - while the rest of the country was heartbroken and tearful:

Comment

• OTOH, Other Legacy Media Reactions to Gold Star Families Presentation Are Absolutely Devastating for Biden

Here's ABC News' Senior National Correspondent Terry Moran (transcript courtesy of Newsbusters' Curtis Houck).

MORAN: David, I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything like that at a convention. The connection between this crowd and those family members of the fallen. It was just absolutely extraordinary. The emotions, the call and response, that the crowd started spontaneously, 'never forget', reciting and repeating the names as they were read out. And it wasn't just a compassion and the sorrow that linked the crowd and go speakers. It was the anger. I've been out here this afternoon talking to veterans -- Vietnam era veterans, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. About the campaign in general, and without being prompted, they bring up Afghanistan and the sense of shame and anger that they felt for the country and -- and in this campaign.
                        While ABC News rightfully praised the power of the moment, CNN went right to the source of the problem, ripping Joe Biden and calling what he did "unforgivable."

URBAN: It's just unforgivable. I mean, Hunter Lopez -- his father. Andrew -- I got choked up his father's reading those names. As somebody who's went to West Point, served in the military, has been deployed overseas, fought in the war, the fact that Joe Biden never met with those families the fact that Joe Biden forgot -- forgot -- that those kids died is just unforgivable. The fact that the White house has never bothered to cleanup or say we're sorry, it's just unforgivable. It's unforgivable to me as an American.

No questions that this was a powerful moment at the convention. But to me this shows the marching orders to get rid of Biden are out and the final full court press is on.

Comment

• I haven't seen viewership numbers of the convention, but this is definitely the best I have seen in my life. I'm a fairly non emotional kind of guy, but I've had to wipe a few years from my eyes for two different reasons, sympathy for victims but mostly for the pride displayed in some of the speeches.
                          I'm guessing viewership will be close to records for conventions of both parties.

Comment

• Does anyone really believe that JB has Covid ? I think he's exhausted and needed to go home. It's going to be his reason for dropping out. Amazingly - the day before he announced that he would drop out for medical reasons

None of the people around him while he was exiting the plane had a mask on.

The dems are in full on panic mode

Comment

• Loved Homan's speech

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                                Does anyone really believe that JB has Covid ? I think he's exhausted and needed to go home. It's going to be his reason for dropping out. Amazingly - the day before he announced that he would drop out for medical reasons

None of the people around him while he was exiting the plane had a mask on.

The dems are in full on panic mode
                                100% correct.
                                They can't just pull him because their threat to democracy crap would backfire, exposing that they are the true threat to democracy by going against the voters will. Get sick and drop out saves them from that image.

Comment

Working...
                                X