2022 Mid-Term Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

What I find difficult to factor in is the impact cheating might have on many of the toss up races.
    I think that the GOP will be (or maybe just hoping that they are) prepared to have multiple representatives at every polling and counting location. And never leave anyone unattended with votes. But I think the Dems are already enacting a new scheme unbeknownst to anyone yet.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I think that the GOP will be (or maybe just hoping that they are) prepared to have multiple representatives at every polling and counting location. And never leave anyone unattended with votes. But I think the Dems are already enacting a new scheme unbeknownst to anyone yet.
      Not according to Hilary. According to her the GOP is already scheming to steal the 2024 elections...

Comment

• Meet the 6 Latina GOP Candidates That Are Driving Democrats Nuts

The only issue I have with these ladies is that they might prove to be a distraction in Congress.

Comment

Meet the 6 Latina GOP Candidates That Are Driving Democrats Nuts

The only issue I have with these ladies is that they might prove to be a distraction in Congress.

Especially the closest one... Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• NY Gov debate clip

Comment

• PA Senate debate clip

Comment

• OMG John Fetterman. This is so bad.

Comment

• After watching I'm quite certain Fetterman doesn't know the slightest about fracking. According to the wikipedia on him he rarely goes to legislative sessions and works at most 3 days a week. How could anyone vote for him.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                    After watching I'm quite certain Fetterman doesn't know the slightest about fracking. According to the wikipedia on him he rarely goes to legislative sessions and works at most 3 days a week. How could anyone vote for him.
                    I imagine that even after tonight, he has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                      After watching I'm quite certain Fetterman doesn't know the slightest about fracking. According to the wikipedia on him he rarely goes to legislative sessions and works at most 3 days a week. How could anyone vote for him.
                      Easy. You were trained by your parents or teachers to walk into a voting booth and vote for any D you can.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not according to Hilary. According to her the GOP is already scheming to steal the 2024 elections...
                        It is funny how the left is able to simply say elections were stolen when they lose and the press just kind of nods and takes it at face value. The right puts forth shady actions, makes documrntaries, and continues to question and try and get information and is stonewalled, and the media labels it conspiracies and misinformation.

The way it should work is if an allegation is made, it should get addressed and at the very least humored. If the elections are on the up and up, then you say allegation is false. When Hillary makes the allegation on the come, you ask Where? How? Who? What do you know? Tell us more so we can make sure it doesn't happen. Right? Isn't that the proper response?

To me, it's not so much the allegations, it's the responses to them that can weed out the B.S.

The press also likes to slap 'debunked' on every allegation of the right. Even though the basis for being debunked is that a Democrat in power said so.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Meet the 6 Latina GOP Candidates That Are Driving Democrats Nuts

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...ember-n2614693

The LGBTQ issues, especially the Trans-gender lies, and abortion are really pushing minority women over to the Republican Party. I worked with a Hispanic woman who was conflicted by Donald Trump, but was still intrigued by the Republican Party, and Donald Trump policies, especially liking the Border Wall policies. Hispanics are not for Open Borders, but instead appreciate legal ways to enter the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Especially the closest one... Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Dare I say...en fuego?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              OMG John Fetterman. This is so bad.
                              I knew when he started out by saying, “Good night,” it was going to be bad. And then he demonstrated why his wife won’t let him say anything.

Comment

• OMG

Comment

Working...
                                X