2022 Mid-Term Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    538 now showing Repubs 59 over Dems 41 for Senate races.

Strangest race of the season is Oz vs Fetterman. Up until two days ago, Fetterman was winning (what in the hell is wrong with people in PA?!?!), and actually pretty soundly. Oz now winning 57 to 43. How Fetterman was leading in polls up until yesterday is beyond strange. It's almost like the polls were being rigged there for some time -- if you have a better explanation, I'd like to hear it.
    Fetterman is now suing and saying that PA should count all the ballots that are missing dates or that people put the wrong date on. I don't know about where ya'll are but even here in CA they make it PAINFULLY obvious that you must SIGN and DATE the envelope properly. If you can't handle that part of voting then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. That is as basic as if gets.

Comment

• For starters, yes, people do get to accept hundreds of thousands of dollars in pandemic “loans” (they weren’t actually loans). The US Congress passed that program with the express intent of keeping the economy afloat and avoiding mass layoffs. Companies only got to forgive that debt if they used it to keep employees on the payroll. It was not a free handout to random business owners, who saw no benefit from it other than keeping the people they care about from the unemployment line.

That is in no way comparable to a dictatorial maniac in the White House deciding to spend $500 billion in unappropriated money with the stroke of a pen, contrary to what the law allows. It doesn’t matter how one personally feels about student loan forgiveness. It needs to go through the legislative process. That is not Biden’s money to throw around in a weak attempt to buy votes. His insinuation otherwise shows his contempt for normal Americans who have to foot the bill so newly graduated doctors and lawyers can buy an extra boat sometime over the next five years.

But what Biden’s rant really points to is the dangerous intertwining of the federal government with the private sector. Democrats don’t like to give away money because they are good-hearted. They do it because it gives them leverage to then crack down on rights to control others. Imagine these clowns being in charge of the healthcare system and how badly that would go. “Oh, you took that life-saving cancer treatment? Well, you have no right to criticize me now.” That’s exactly how things would go.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Kari Lake yesterday was great.

Question: What if the Feds threaten to come down to AZ and take apart what you propose to do to secure the border?

Answer: I'll tell them to go "pound sand".

I like this woman.

Comment

• Maricopa County, Arizona -- Arizona's most populous county -- has 20% of it's tabulators not working after they were all certified to be working yesterday. So they will be transporting the votes to a new location to count. This is a key swing county and it came under scrutiny for irregularities two years ago.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Fetterman is now suing and saying that PA should count all the ballots that are missing dates or that people put the wrong date on. I don't know about where ya'll are but even here in CA they make it PAINFULLY obvious that you must SIGN and DATE the envelope properly. If you can't handle that part of voting then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. That is as basic as if gets.
                The discussion of voters and their ability to vote and decide, AND the choice to NOT vote is deep and should be given more coverage....but alas, it's easier to just say white's are racist.

In response to the brief discussion on PA, I was looking through some reports and watching way too much coverage, but several states that were reporting early voting numbers (not sure how they know these numbers but in some cases haven't started counting the actual mail in votes .....looking at you Pennsylvania) but most states had a slight DEM advantage over the GOP, but it was slight...AZ was like DEM 44% GOP 39% with the balance no affiliation. GA was a little closer and if I remember correctly, Ohio was about the same and FL was actually where the GOP had an advantage...and if history rules the day, that's terrible news for the DEMS that have owned the early voting across the country. Certainly it's likely some GOP have decided to vote early which will diminish their Election Day hold, but likely not enough to prevent some big wins.

However, in PA they were reporting 70% DEM to 21% GOP which would be a death blow to Oz. Also, the DEM Gov candidate is going to win big, which will have some room on the coat tails for Fetterman.

I don't expect Oz to get elected...which is literally insane. John Fetterman was a dolt prior to the stroke. I hope he gets better and lives a long life, and I believe it's deplorable what his family is making him do...they should be ashamed of themselves. But like most politicians, they want the power and the payoffs that come with that power. Fetterman can't balance a checkbook....wanna bet he's worth 8 figures plus in 6 years (if he's still alive and in office)?

Just got to get to 51 today and then expand the lead the next cycle in 2 years.

Comment

Maricopa County, Arizona -- Arizona's most populous county -- has 20% of it's tabulators not working after they were all certified to be working yesterday. So they will be transporting the votes to a new location to count. This is a key swing county and it came under scrutiny for irregularities two years ago.
                  How convenient. Why is it that the swing states or highly contested states are always the ones with "issues"? Don't remember this prior to 2020.

Comment

Maricopa County, Arizona -- Arizona's most populous county -- has 20% of it's tabulators not working after they were all certified to be working yesterday. So they will be transporting the votes to a new location to count. This is a key swing county and it came under scrutiny for irregularities two years ago.
                    I do not know what in the actual **** is going on in Maricopa County the last few years, but it is highly irregular.

Comment

• How in the hell can 1/5 of vote tabulating machines in the biggest county in the state stop working on Election Day?

Comment

• Kyle Lamb @kylamb8

The turnout numbers based on party affiliation coming out of various locations across the country are indicative of a possible worst case scenario for Democrats today. These margins are insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          How in the hell can 1/5 of vote tabulating machines in the biggest county in the state stop working on Election Day?

Comment

• It's hard to focus on work today. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I do not know what in the actual **** is going on in Maricopa County the last few years, but it is highly irregular.
                              Well Katie Hobbs is in charge of the Arizona elections as Secretary of State.

Comment

• Gotta be honest, listening to Walker talk about "Demarkcracy" is a tad cringy.

Comment

Working...
                                X