Biden Plans to Revoke Keystone Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I wonder if I am the only person on this board that has worked a trail derailment? I wonder if I am the only person on this board that has oil and gas pipelines running under his property? I wonder if I am the only person on this board that uses solar, uses gasoline, uses electric, uses diesel, and uses natural gas?
    You sound full of energy!
    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; February 2, 2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

IF TRUE, we would be on the same page.

My first question would be: Why go to the extra expense of a pipeline to put it somewhere else?f There needs to be a financial gain for both Canada and the US. Guess I'll need to look up "tar sand". Doesn't sound like something that would even go through a pipeline efficiently.
      My son lives in ardrie which is only a few miles from the pipeline source. Bidens move just cost canadian jobs too. But theirs will be shorter lived unemployment as the plan is to sell to china. Then we can buy that oil from them and ship it back across the pacific.
      Green energy is a great plan. But let it develope through free market, don't kill the US during green energy development.

Comment

I wonder if I am the only person on this board that has worked a trail derailment? I wonder if I am the only person on this board that has oil and gas pipelines running under his property? I wonder if I am the only person on this board that uses solar, uses gasoline, uses electric, uses diesel, and uses natural gas?
        You arent the only one to work a train derailment

Comment

• Biden is going to torch Thousands of high paying energy jobs with no plan which will harm many families for decades and join the Paris Climate Accords. While we continue to make progress on limiting greenhouse gases, at our expense, European countries fail to meet their obligations and China, and India who are the lowest at achieving these climate goals, don’t care about it.

A court has found the French government guilty of failing to meet environmental commitments it made in a landmark deal named after France's own capital city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Biden is going to torch Thousands of high paying energy jobs with no plan which will harm many families for decades and join the Paris Climate Accords. While we continue to make progress on limiting greenhouse gases, at our expense, European countries fail to meet their obligations and China, and India who are the lowest at achieving these climate goals, don’t care about it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paris-c...g-commitments/
            total-ghg-emissions.png

This is the relative change from 1990 - 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

total-ghg-emissions.png

This is the relative change from 1990 - 2016.
              Clod is ignoring the facts with his progressive viewpoints and arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Clod is ignoring the facts with his progressive viewpoints and arguments.
                Of course, it doesn't fit the narrative needed to achieve their desired control of all Americans.

Comment

• Comment

• They can get green jobs...like railroad conductor, or long haul oil trucker. They can mine precious metals in Africa for solar panels and batteries. They can work on demolition crews tearing down nuclear power plants recently closed in California.

If those positions aren’t available, they can be directors of equity and inclusivity at any small business, or can be prison guards for the kids in overflow housing at the border. The national guard is looking for more soldiers to man the wall in front of the capital.

Anyone that doesn’t have a job in this business friendly economy isn’t trying.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Thanks to natural gas and the petroleum industry, we are safe and warm in our home.

Comment

Thanks to natural gas and the petroleum industry, we are safe and warm in our home.
                        This. Just wait until we outlaw fossil fuels and have to endure the cold spell and winter weather events like the one taking place right now. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Just wait until we outlaw fossil fuels and have to endure the cold spell and winter weather events like the one taking place right now. Lol!
                          That little experiment won’t last very long for one reason or another.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That little experiment won’t last very long for one reason or another.
                            Sure it will, and Evergy's rationing of electricity will be made legal and championed by the left.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Sure it will, and Evergy's rationing of electricity will be made legal and championed by the left.
                              I think you underestimate human frailty in the face of Mother Nature. Outlawing fossil fuels moves us back into the 1500s. Burning small wood fires would rapidly deplete our forests. Death soon follows. A government that ACTUALLY imposes such a measure is too weak to survive.

Now energy rationing and poor decisions, yeah, I expect more of that. Bunch of misguided malthusians running around.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I think you underestimate human frailty in the face of Mother Nature. Outlawing fossil fuels moves us back into the 1500s. Burning small wood fires would rapidly deplete our forests. Death soon follows. A government that ACTUALLY imposes such a measure is too weak to survive.

Now energy rationing and poor decisions, yeah, I expect more of that. Bunch of misguided malthusians running around.
                                Learned a new word today, way to go shockernet!

Comment

Working...
                                X