Pfizer Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    My father got the Moderna vaccine 2 days ago. No reaction, no pain. Feels tremendous this morning. He's in his 90s with several health issues (Type 2 diabetic etc) Pretty sure his tremendous feeling is psychological. Still, no adverse physical reaction.

2nd shot on Valentines Day. Will report back.
    Congrats! I'm jealous. Still not out of the woods, but on the journey.

Hearing him happy and feeling content brightens my morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      I would argue that the side effects from getting the vaccine are worse than the symptoms alot of people have had when infected. How many people have had it and don't even know they did?

Several of my wife's coworkers got the vaccine and had really bad reactions on the 2nd dose. Many of the people I know have had hardly any symptoms at all while testing positive. Not all have been minor, but the vast majority have.

The Pfizer shot seems to be worse than the Moderna one.
      This just isn’t true on any statistical level.

Asymptomatic cases: there are a lot, but not most. There was also an until recently unknown issue with a high degree of false positives. How many get the vaccine and don’t get symptoms? Greater than 90%

How many people die from Covid? Not very many, 1 or 2 in 500. How many die from the vaccine? Something less than 1 in 20 million.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• And BTW, if for any reason you choose not to get vaccinated, I’m totally good with that. Some people do have reactions that are not pleasant. Vaccinating is an individual choice that I expect adults to be able to make on their own or with the advice of a physician.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          And BTW, if for any reason you choose not to get vaccinated, I’m totally good with that. Some people do have reactions that are not pleasant. Vaccinating is an individual choice that I expect adults to be able to make on their own or with the advice of a physician.

Positioning yourself well ahead of the eventual required vaccination ID by schools, airlines, and the like. The wrong position I might add...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Positioning yourself well ahead of the eventual required vaccination ID by schools, airlines, and the like. The wrong position I might add...
            Yeah...there’s pluses and minuses to that type of policy. I agree we are headed there and that it has its own set of different problems.

Getting vaccinated for TB/polio/measles before entering another country. Probably good. Getting vaccinated for HPV to get on a plane. Probably bad.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Yeah...there’s pluses and minuses to that type of policy. I agree we are headed there and that it has its own set of different problems.

Getting vaccinated for TB/polio/measles before entering another country. Probably good. Getting vaccinated for HPV to get on a plane. Probably bad.

Comment

Working...
              X