Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Election: Get out and vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Here’s one I called out just a few weeks ago.

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...02#post1254902

Care to point out any of your pro-right wing articles?
    I looked at the Newsweek article I posted. Was the article out of context or fake? I couldn't really tell. I could have posted a different link that talked about herd immunity. Here is one that The Hill posted about 3 1/2 weeks ago talking about the same thing. They're one of the least biased organizations.

Fauci blasts herd immunity proposal embraced by White House as 'total nonsense' | TheHill

Comment

Again, I am referring to the articles in context. It sounds like THEY are relying on pre-election polling as “canvassing”. I could be misreading them, but...why don’t we just look into it?
      They caught the error (which was a result of human error - someone forgot to update the software) before canvassing. I imagine it would be relatively easy to quickly verify the software versions of other machines. Whether or not they’ve done that, I don’t know.

Their point in mentioning canvassing was to assure people that, even if it hadn’t been caught and corrected quickly, which it was, it would have been caught and corrected during the certification process. Multiple fail safes.

Comment

• Megyn Kelly
        @megynkelly
        You’re out of touch if you think 70m Americans who have been unfairly demonized as the worst of humanity for 4yrs are now going to hug those who’ve viciously attacked them (& are now making lists of their names). I’m talking reality, which is my job, not pie-in-the-sky stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They caught the error (which was a result of human error - someone forgot to update the software) before canvassing. I imagine it would be relatively easy to quickly verify the software versions of other machines. Whether or not they’ve done that, I don’t know.

Their point in mentioning canvassing was to assure people that, even if it hadn’t been caught and corrected quickly, which it was, it would have been caught and corrected during the certification process. Multiple fail safes.
          If there are multiple (one) fail safes, why would we ever investigate?
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I looked at the Newsweek article I posted. Was the article out of context or fake? I couldn't really tell. I could have posted a different link that talked about herd immunity. Here is one that The Hill posted about 3 1/2 weeks ago talking about the same thing. They're one of the least biased organizations.

Fauci blasts herd immunity proposal embraced by White House as 'total nonsense' | TheHill
            Both articles are against the focused protection plan, which is a type of herd immunity, that was put forth in the Great Barrington Declaration. No issues there, however, both articles conflate the plan with White House policy, and there is no comment from the White House in either article.

All they have to do to make it legit is quite the White House saying they have decided to take up the plan, but they don’t do that. Surely the WH would make a statement that could be quoted at any number of pressers right?
            Livin the dream

Comment

If there are multiple (one) fail safes, why would we ever investigate?
              Because each candidate is entitled to raise concerns and have them looked into. Which the trump campaign is doing. So far none of their numerous claims have uncovered any fraud. The system is working.

Comment

Because each candidate is entitled to raise concerns and have them looked into. Which the trump campaign is doing. So far none of their numerous claims have uncovered any fraud. The system is working.
                You just keep telling yourself how fair and balanced you are.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• People said there were some dead people voted in Philadelphia. How many cases will this become unfair? Definitely something is wrong here.
                  Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                    People said there were some dead people voted in Philadelphia. How many cases will this become unfair? Definitely something is wrong here.
                    Dozens of civil war vets voted in Michigan. Not enough to swing the election, and even if it was, the canvassing process will weed them out. No need to investigate. Word is they were Michigan Union, former Republicans, but now never Trumpers. The hatred for Trump is real.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Elizabeth Blunt, who witnessed her first African election in Nigeria in 1979, looks at how to spot the tell-tale signs of possible rigging.

I wonder if any of these things fit 2020 in the US?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                        People said there were some dead people voted in Philadelphia. How many cases will this become unfair? Definitely something is wrong here.
                        I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did as long as you please just use google when you hear these things rather than spreading the misinformation further. Please.

Comment

I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did as long as you please just use google when you hear these things rather than spreading the misinformation further. Please.
                          I checked google...they fact checked a list that was different from a viral tweet, then reached out for comment to the viral tweeter. What’s your point?

Livin the dream

Comment

I checked google...they fact checked a list that was different from a viral tweet, then reached out for comment to the viral tweeter. What’s your point?
                            It’s obvious that you are going to believe whatever you want regardless of reality. That’s fine.

For others who aren’t beyond hope I just ask to please just use the amazing tool we have at our fingertips to research stuff you hear before spreading it further especially when it’s in regard to serious allegations such as election fraud.

Comment

• If only the roles were reversed... lol

I'm sure pie would be all tranquil and civil and spreading the "the system works" fallacy all over the place. Not to mention, there wouldn't be any rioting, or violence, or unrest either.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                If only the roles were reversed... lol

I'm sure pie would be all tranquil and civil and spreading the "the system works" fallacy all over the place. Not to mention, there wouldn't be any rioting, or violence, or unrest either.
                                We all know that Russian collusion was a well vetted allegation worthy of three years of investigation, but out of 150 million votes, not one is worth looking into.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X