Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Not a good day for khan in this thread.
    Worse day for Trump. Look at what's going on. Whether misguided or not, this little hospital trip kind of falls in to my logic. That's why I wanted to hear from someone I thought was an expert. But since you are, in no way, an expert at anything except following others, I do appreciate your input.
    Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; October 2, 2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I'm waiting for the legalization of aborting 200 month embryos. I have a son I'm not too happy with. Little sh!t does nothing but play Xbox, Playstation, and lip off to me.
      Leave it to you to find a comment, as well as write it in such a way, that you read it and laugh. Your kids always have the potential of disappointing you. And I'm going to say I''m lucky, because I have been disappointed with my daughter at times, but never really mad. She has pretty good judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I bet Walter Reed has a pretty cool setup to allow Presidents to keep on working while they are being watched.
        Doctors would not put him under observation if they weren't concerned about a significant risk the virus ould potentially get worse. Perhaps it is his underlying conditions, perhaps there's something none of us know.

Comment

Uncle Joe pulling all negative Trump ads. That's campaigning like a boss right there. Warms the heart too!

Comment

I need to go open a bottle of wine. Hope the media doesn't cover this to death. I like to keep up, but hate to hear a out incessently.

P.S. Hope Hicks went to SMU, since it very strongly appears that she probably infected him, I would like to know if this makes you like the ponies more or less?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Doctors would not put him under observation if they weren't concerned about a significant risk the virus ould potentially get worse. Perhaps it is his underlying conditions, perhaps there's something none of us know.
              He's going to Walter Reed so they can run continual tests on the fat man. They'll certainly be watching closely for any signs of coagulopathy - particularly, disseminated intravascular coagulation, which is common in Covid victims who do not make it.

Trump is taking Regeneron, zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.

Comment

Originally posted by swellafelon View Post

Talk about Full Term!

lol oops
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

He's going to Walter Reed so they can run continual tests on the fat man. They'll certainly be watching closely for any signs of coagulopathy - particularly, disseminated intravascular coagulation, which is common in Covid victims who do not make it.

Trump is taking Regeneron, zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.
                    Yup, nice response. I think he's very much at risk because the way this thing presented himself, too. We've had people here who died fast. I've seen people his age go in a day, no more than two. Normally they are latin, but I'm sure it's happened to anglos, just not as frequently. That means the symptoms manifested quickly ane escalated quickly. I'm not saying they had no underlying conditions, but I will say their loved ones said they were walking around, talking normally, enjoying life and then, boom!

Comment

Anyone notice that Cold and Con came on and posted roughly around the same time and that it tends to happen quite often that way...? Hmmm.

Comment

Now Con is an expert... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Leadership!! Be well Mr. President!

Comment

BTW, Cold, thanks for the information. I looked it up, I get what that is. I know because one year in Italy and France (the year we went to Lyon and hit Paul Bocuse), I got a blood infection that could only be controlled by putting me on a anabolic steroid long-term, which precipitated my diabetic ketoacidosis. Seems like this virus has a complication that manifests itself which is a lot like a blood infection.

I still have blotches on my skin from the capilaries that burst. This stuff must do the same thing in your cardio muscles? I thought I read something on that, and you're post made me remember.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              Karma.

I'm perfectly fine with Covid taking Trump within' an inch of his life before making a full recovery. It's never too late to build some character - even at 74...

P.S. This is how a president speaks about life or death matters to the populace. Clear, concise direction based ONLY on the experts.

P.P.S. National mask mandate! Now you're talkin'... that'll work even better than a vaccine.

P.P.P.S. Still not votin' for him but... I really like the sane words rolling out of his mouth. Who knows... maybe I'll get drunk on election day and do something I'll regret.

P.P.P.P.S. FU Trump you incompetent fool! Your words have come back to bite you in the ass... literally.
                              Is karma a scientific term?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Leadership!! Be well Mr. President!
                                He looks pale and gaunt. You can't project much of a tough guy image when you look like he did

One of the things I hope comes out of this is an increased awareness of how dangerous this virus is. It seems like that is what is happening, if that's the lesson some people take from this, then it definitely accomplished something.

Comment

Working...
                                X