Trump Got The 'Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Over 1100 dead in my area. An 18 year old with no underlying conditions. A 28 year-old who attended a coronavirus party with no underlying conditions who said on his last day on this earth that 'I made a mistake'.

Save your propaganda for Q-Anon.
    Those are statistical anomalies. The illiteracy of people as they relate to statistics is mind boggling.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Over 1100 dead in my area. An 18 year old with no underlying conditions. A 28 year-old who attended a coronavirus party with no underlying conditions who said on his last day on this earth that 'I made a mistake'.

Save your propaganda for Q-Anon.
      Turns out the 28 year old was actually 30, and that it’s fake news.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/202007200008

The other one had undiagnosed liver disease.

Jameela Dirrean Emoni Barber, 17, had big plans. She was a junior at Lancaster High School, a member of the JROTC, a national honor society inductee and her mom said she participated on the yearbook committee. “From the day she was born, she was nurturing,” said Jakena Barber-Brown, Jameela’s mother. “She was a special gift from God, this is a…
      Last edited by wufan; October 2, 2020, 01:21 PM.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Big fat nothing burger. The left is indeed foaming at the mouth hoping that the President and his family get really sick or perish. My guess is (like with 99% of the population) he will have mild symptoms and will recover fully in no time. This will no doubt leave the dems dejected and distraught just like everything they've tried since 2016.

Matter of fact, I think this actually helps him on the campaign trail.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...eason-to-panic
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Turns out the 28 year old was actually 30, and that it’s fake news.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/202007200008

The other one had undiagnosed liver disease.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2361171/%3famp
          Oops, guess the true facts get in the way again...

Comment

Rocky Mountain Shock is a Doc and an epidemiologist and Cold is a Nurse.
            )
            rockymountainshock, please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not an epidemiologist.

cold is not a nurse.

Livin the dream

Comment

rockymountainshock, please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not an epidemiologist.

cold is not a nurse.

Comment

Not a good day for khan in this thread.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I honestly can’t believe it took him this long to get it. With how contagious this disease is and the fact that he gets out of the house quite often, it’s pretty amazing.

And yes, the predictable media and leftists think he’s in trouble. Old people get the virus and don’t die. Amazingly enough. But with the media, you think he was just injected with rat poison.

Sure things could go south, but that’s a statistically low chance. What’s even more appalling is the legions of left-wingers wishing him death. But with that culture, it’s not surprising. They like when cops die. They’re ok with 30 month old fetuses getting dismembered, etc. Just par for the course for some of those scumbags.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    ... 30 month old fetuses...
                    Talk about Full Term!

Comment

Originally posted by swellafelon View Post

Talk about Full Term!

I'm waiting for the legalization of aborting 200 month embryos. I have a son I'm not too happy with. Little sh!t does nothing but play Xbox, Playstation, and lip off to me.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Trump being taken to Walter Reed. They say out of caution, but he has to be high risk.

Comment

Personally, I am willing to cancel the election, and let God sort it out

Comment

Karma.

I'm perfectly fine with Covid taking Trump within' an inch of his life before making a full recovery. It's never too late to build some character - even at 74...

P.S. This is how a president speaks about life or death matters to the populace. Clear, concise direction based ONLY on the experts.

P.P.S. National mask mandate! Now you're talkin'... that'll work even better than a vaccine.

P.P.P.S. Still not votin' for him but... I really like the sane words rolling out of his mouth. Who knows... maybe I'll get drunk on election day and do something I'll regret.

P.P.P.P.S. FU Trump you incompetent fool! Your words have come back to bite you in the ass... literally.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Trump being taken to Walter Reed. They say out of caution, but he has to be high risk.
                              I bet Walter Reed has a pretty cool setup to allow Presidents to keep on working while they are being watched.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

cold is not a nurse.
                                Who are you to question these anti-Trump Gods? You are blaspheming and surely going to hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X