No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the speech Jill said " good job Joe ! You read and said every word on the teleprompter and you found the open door to walk through when done. You get a gold star for the day. Only 3 more gold stars needed and I'll get you that chocolate chip ice cream cone you've been asking for."
    Joe replied" oh goody, I love you aunt Mary," while giving Jill a hug.
    Jill then said " now go brush your teeth and pee-pee, then get to bed, it's way past your bed time"
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 1, 2024, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Biden is such a corrupt POS. I hope the remaining 4 months just hammers this co*ksucker's reputation into Hades. He deserves all of this. Same for Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• She has leverage and will be very well rewarded in some fashion when she pushes Brandon out. Don't know how they are going to capture all the campaign cash or what they will offer Kamala.
        While all this is going on our enemies are plotting and could strike at any time both here and abroad. These are dangerous times and I am afraid for my kids/grandkids

Comment

• I am "almost" disappointed that the Supreme Court made the obvious decision yesterday concerning Presidential immunity. The dems really gave em no choice. But If they didn't it would have hopefully meant that the criminal and devilish ********* in the White House would have had dues to pay, including people in his cabinet. Oh well, back to the ballot box it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Biden is such a corrupt POS. I hope the remaining 4 months just hammers this co*ksucker's reputation into Hades. He deserves all of this. Same for Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al.
            Every. God***n. One. Of. Them. And. Many. Many! More...

Comment

• Kellie Meyer @KellieMeyerNews

NEW: Michigan @GovWhitmer is not expected to join when the First Lady arrives in Michigan tonight after her event in Allentown, PA.

@Jackie_Koppell reports @NewsNation

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Everyone who endorsed Biden, including Obama, has lost all credibility. That should be hammered home every time they speak.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Biden’s Blackmail

Biden’s final decision will be based not on headlines or breathless leaks but on what the family perceives as an adequate quid pro quo and the timing of pre-emptive pardons for himself and virtually his entire family.

​The pressure to either force Biden to resign or renounce his candidacy is accelerating as the Democrats have become increasingly fearful of losing the presidency to their implacable foe, Donald Trump. But how are they going to deal with Biden, Inc. (Joe, Jill, James Biden, and the newest permanent resident of the White House -- Hunter Biden)?​

With the increasing probability of Donald Trump winning the presidency, the necessity of pre-emptive pardons increases exponentially as the specter of justifiable future retribution for the unleashing of egregious and unconstitutional lawfare against not only Trump, but average Americans, hangs heavily over the current occupants of the White House.

The Republican House’s ongoing revelations of potential criminality by Joe; his brother James, Hunter, and numerous other family members, would serve as the basis for countless criminal and civil complaints against Joe and virtually the entire family. Additionally, per the recent Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity, Joe could also be held liable for “unofficial” acts during his presidency. At a minimum, the legal fees associated with innumerable criminal, or civil filings would impoverish Joe and his entire family.​

This power to pardon also serves as a potential extortion tool for an unscrupulous and devious cabal such as Biden, Inc. Based on their fifty-year history of financial manipulation, influence-peddling, and fraud, they would not hesitate to effectively blackmail the Democrat Party elites.

Therefore, if the Democrat donors and the party hierarchy attempt to utilize the Twenty-Fifth Amendment or demand Joe resign before election day, the Bidens will threaten to issue pre-emptive pardons, including a self-pardon for Joe, before his resignation. Thus, precipitating a massive amount of backlash against the party and all its candidates. Almost certainly guaranteeing a Trump and Republican landslide.

If the Democrat cabal insists that he drop out of the race but remain as president, the Bidens will demand a substantial quid pro quo (be it money or other considerations directed not to Joe but the rest of the Biden family) in order to exit the campaign and defer issuing the pre-emptive pardons until after election day. However, he would maintain the upper hand by the mere implied threat of granting pardons anytime in the next four months before the election.

If Joe Biden stays in the race it will be because Biden, Inc. could not reach a satisfactory agreement with the Democrat Party elites. If Joe chooses to drop out of the race, it will be because the Biden crime family reached a very lucrative settlement with the Democrat Party elites.

Finding a new candidate to replace Joe Biden is the easy part. Getting him to resign or drop out of the race without triggering a political firestorm will prove to be far more difficult. Despite reports to the contrary, the Democrat establishment is not reluctant to nominate Kamala Harris in all her bubbleheaded incompetence. Their problem is what to do with an incumbent who does not give a damn about the future of the party or, more importantly, the country.

Comment

• BIDEN: "Even when I was running for Senate, each time I ran, quite frankly, not a joke, Philadelphia, in particular, got me across the line. (Joe was a senator from Delaware)

Comment

• Holy crap, Harold Ford (former Rep, Democrat, VERY reasonable and I consider honest and trustworthy even though I would mostly disagree with his policy decisions) just lambasted Biden on the Five on Fox. That was harsh (but fair).

The ship is sinking fast. KJP in a shouting match with the Press Corp today about the Doctors, and Biden calling in and yelling on MSNBC....this is a ****ing clown show.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            BIDEN: "Even when I was running for Senate, each time I ran, quite frankly, not a joke, Philadelphia, in particular, got me across the line. (Joe was a senator from Delaware)
                            Philadelphia is NOT in Delaware? Who knew.

Comment

• Yeah, but no mean tweets. So, we are totes respected around the world.

That's the main thing
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Philadelphia is NOT in Delaware? Who knew.
                                There doesn't appear to be a Phildelphia in Delaware, but there is a Kansas located in Delaware County, Oklahoma so sometimes it's hard to be sure.

How is that for some trivia.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 9, 2024, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X