X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Name names. Who? Who is the MAGA extremist that planted it. Prosecute, or it didn't happen. If it did, I will be the first to say, prosecute that person. The White House, I assume, has no area not monitored by CC cameras. Should be able to figure this out yesterday.
    As often as the President, and his PR people mention MAGA Republicans (in speeches and News Conferences), blaming it on them would seem their next move. Even though CBS didn't mention Hunter's background, they didn't miss the opportunity to mention that there are tours that come through the White House, so they set it up for MAGA to be blamed.

"White House staff frequently give guests tours of the West Wing, often at night or over the weekend. Guests must pass through security before entering the White House complex and then are asked to leave phones in small cubbies."

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Once the FD guy was heard on public band saying it tested positive for cocaine, the administration didn't have many options. It was out there and their ability to control the narrative was severely compromised. No doubt marching orders were given to most if not all of the major news carriers, but the cat was out of the bag.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Name names. Who? Who is the MAGA extremist that planted it.
    Apologies. That was sarcasm (dogs and President too) and fun, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens later. A couple of reports (Fox, etc.) have mentioned Hunter used to be hooked on Cocaine, but that 's been it, and CBS news doesn't point a finger at Hunter. I'm kind of surprised that this story wasn't kept secret with Hunter's background.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    When questioned about the white substance, Hunter Biden was quoted as saying, "give it back."

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I think Shockm was typing using the hyperbole keylock, but I could be wrong.

I hope nobody that's real floats that test balloon without some serious evidence (and I too will crash down on them if it somehow turns out true).

And yes, we should have this figured out yesterday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X