Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    This isn’t a swap I would make.
    Not in a million years…
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This isn’t a swap I would make.
      Russia (Sec. Lavrov), reportedly considering this “deal” when his schedule allows. Biden, negotiating on a pillar of strength (Sarcasm).

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not in a million years…
        Do you consider yourself a liberal WstateU?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

???

Comment

Do you know what the difference is between a liberal and a libertarian?
            Livin the dream

Comment

Why didn’t you put this under the Britney Griner thread? Our Libertarians May or may not agree with this swap. I’m not sure but I wish they would speak up on what they feel about a swap like this. MVJ was attacking Griner to as Un-American and not worth helping, and our liberals were defending her.

However, it reminds me of another swap by another American Liberal Barack Obama. President Obama swapped an American traitor for a violent Taliban leader who killed many American Military troops/servicemen. Not always, but often American liberals are often anti-American or at least, as you said, they put Americans last instead of Americans First.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/taliba...swap-by-obama/
              Did you even read what I posted? I never once even mentioned snything about her being un-American. I said she broke the law, and like many others whom have broke the law in foreign countries, there are consequences and she shouldn't get special treatment. That opinion doesnt change for me. I never said she wasn't worth helping, either. Let me reiterate, she should not be part of a negotiation, or a prisoner exchange if this isn't what will be done with and for all other Americans incarcerated abroad.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I just have a feeling that if Trump were president, not only would the MSM be orgasming over the recession, (tgat they would have been saying was coming since 2021), but we would be getting a non-stop tirade of story after story about how poor people are starving and can't afford energy, etc, etc, etc.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  I just have a feeling that if Trump were president, not only would the MSM be orgasming over the recession, (tgat they would have been saying was coming since 2021), but we would be getting a non-stop tirade of story after story about how poor people are starving and can't afford energy, etc, etc, etc.
                  100% percent true.

Impeach Biden.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Do you know what the difference is between a liberal and a libertarian?
                    Not all libertarians are the same. Some things libertarians agree on, and some things not. Some libertarians are more liberal and some libertarians are more conservative. I would consider myself center right. For example, when I looked up right to life, there were two different beliefs among libertarians. Same on the border.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Did you even read what I posted? I never once even mentioned snything about her being un-American. I said she broke the law, and like many others whom have broke the law in foreign countries, there are consequences and she shouldn't get special treatment. That opinion doesnt change for me. I never said she wasn't worth helping, either. Let me reiterate, she should not be part of a negotiation, or a prisoner exchange if this isn't what will be done with and for all other Americans incarcerated abroad.
                      The swap comparison was what I made, as this bad swap brought back my memory to Obama's bad swap. I think that they are both bad swaps for similar reasons. I mis-tated your opinion. You don't want them to help Griner, and I really don't care, but I think that Whelan seems to be the better citizen to help, although, there could be a lot of information we don't know.
                      Last edited by Shockm; July 29, 2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Not all libertarians are the same. Some things libertarians agree on, and some things not. Some libertarians are more liberal and some libertarians are more conservative. I would consider myself center right. For example, when I looked up right to life, there were two different beliefs among libertarians. Same on the border.
                        So just a gaff when you were using them interchangeably. Thanks!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

So just a gaff when you were using them interchangeably. Thanks!
                          Anyone with any opinions remotely left of his are automatically liberals.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It looks like Brandon came out with his new Halloween shirt for 2022...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Anyone with any opinions remotely left of his are automatically liberals.
                              Wrong. You have been clear on police, and drugs, but unclear on abortion issues, borders, Antifa rioting, just off the top of my head.

Comment

Wrong. You have been clear on police, and drugs, but unclear on abortion issues, borders, Antifa rioting, just off the top of my head.
                                So you don’t understand the difference? You just looked it up and wrote it down without thinking about it? Stance on issues is not what makes you conservative or progressive, it’s the philosophy that leads you to a conclusion on issues that defines your political compass.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X