Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald

NEW Quinnipiac poll: Biden's approval rating crashes to 33%. 53% disapprove.
    Economy: 34/57
    Foreign Policy: 35/54
    COVID: 39/55
    Yeah, but 75% of Democrats still approve although that is down 12% from November.

Comment

• Harry Reid is lying in the capitol. It's not the first time......

Comment

• Lance Gooden @Lancegooden

Inflation is at a 40-year high, 6-in-7 illegals released into the U.S. are evading deportation, and Joe Biden is more worried about banning voter ID.

Comment

• Comment

• Lance Gooden @Lancegooden

Americans can stop isolating after 5 days. The Biden Administration's new Covid testing plan ships tests within 7-12 days. Everything Joe Biden does is a FAILURE.

Comment

• Oh my, Brandon.

Sorry this is old, from last summer, and not intended to disparage Dr. King's memory today. Just a reminder at how enormously ignorant and out of touch our President, and other politicians are and can be.

“Joe Biden will spend Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Wilmington, Delaware as he believes that “even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did.” https://t.co/BKwcrdh1pz”

Comment

• Ben Domenech @bdomenech

After 12 months, Joe Biden is the most unpopular president in 80 years even with 90 percent of the corporate media landscape devoted to boosting everything he does, every day. That's how much they are all hated and distrusted by the people.

Comment

Ben Domenech @bdomenech

After 12 months, Joe Biden is the most unpopular president in 80 years even with 90 percent of the corporate media landscape devoted to boosting everything he does, every day. That's how much they are all hated and distrusted by the people.
                  That's whats been my question since he became president. Well...even before he was president that is. Why does the corporate media love this guy? Why?

I have my theories...what's everyone's else think?

FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Why? The media leans left almost across the board except for Fox.

I have a question...what are you guys doing to put your cash to work at this point in time?

Comment

• One of the funniest statements said this week by Senator John Kennedy. Video below, and it needs no meme to go with it.

“If aliens landed tomorrow, and said take me to your leader, it would be embarrassing. “

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                        Why? The media leans left almost across the board except for Fox.

I have a question...what are you guys doing to put your cash to work at this point in time?
                        Ibonds aren't a horrible decision right now. They have downside for sure, but right now I believe they're at 7.1% for the next 3 months.

You are limited to only a max of 15K a year (and you have to use a tax refund for 5 of that), so it's not like a huge deal, but it's at least a piece of the pie.

Comment

• Another statement John Kennedy just said:

“The best thing that can be said about Joe Biden is that he runs a tight shipwreck”.

Comment

• Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

I would say that this Joe Biden press conference is akin to a monkey f***ing a volleyball, but that would be an insult to monkeys that f*** volleyballs.

Comment

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

I would say that this Joe Biden press conference is akin to a monkey f***ing a volleyball, but that would be an insult to monkeys that f*** volleyballs.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X