Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Joe Biden has announced he will CANCEL all remaining border wall projects in Texas. At the same time, the Biden Administration is constructing new facilities in Tajikistan to secure its border with Afghanistan.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ben Shapiro @benshapiro
      It turns out when you panic the vaxxed about working and bar the unvaxxed from working and pay everybody not to work, nobody works.

Comment

• ‘The president’s decline is alarming’: Biden trapped in coronavirus malaise

Democrats are ringing alarm bells and coming to the simplest of conclusions: It’s the pandemic, stupid.
        You're not gonna turn this freight train of Covidiocy around over night. You just continue to make the right daily decisions for the American people. If your approval rating tanks, it tanks. I have faith that Joe will continue to follow the science until we're out of this.

As far as all the other stuff going on...

I'll start paying attention if we get through the holidays without a 19th wave. That is PRIORITY #1 for this country right now. GET OUR LIVES BACK TO NORMAL. And the only way you do that is to keep facing the problem head on and make the difficult decisions without tanking the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...andemic-515764

You're not gonna turn this freight train of Covidiocy around over night. You just continue to make the right daily decisions for the American people. If your approval rating tanks, it tanks. I have faith that Joe will continue to follow the science until we're out of this.

As far as all the other stuff going on...

I'll start paying attention if we get through the holidays without a 19th wave. That is PRIORITY #1 for this country right now. GET OUR LIVES BACK TO NORMAL. And the only way you do that is to keep facing the problem head on and make the difficult decisions without tanking the economy.
          You have faith Brandon will follow the science. Are you serious? He isn’t capable of following the breadcrumbs back to the basement to eat his Oreos and milk and watch reruns of Judge Judy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You have faith Brandon will follow the science. Are you serious? He isn’t capable of following the breadcrumbs back to the basement to eat his Oreos and milk and watch reruns of Judge Judy.
            He and Fauci will follow the cash. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

All he has to do is listen to the doctors (which he does), starting with the best of the best like Dr. Fauci. Just do everything that little wise man says and we'll be golden!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

All he has to do is listen to the doctors (which he does), starting with the best of the best like Dr. Fauci. Just do everything that little wise man says and we'll be golden!
                Brandin will have to listen during commercials of reruns of Judge Judy. And even then his squirrel moments will paralyze his ability to stay focused past “The wheels on the bus go round and round…”

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• I just love how Southwest is trying to play this off as not intentional actions by those opposed to the mandate. Blaming weather and just that many employees being ill at the same time. Like anyone actually believes any of that BS.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Lol!! I seriously don't think you could make this stuff up. Absolute sh!t show.

Critics reacted Monday to Vice President Kamala Harris hiring child actors to appear in the first video of a YouTube series she's starring in called “Get Curious with Vice President Harris."

The internet erupted this week over the report that child actors appeared in the first video of a YouTube series with Vice President Kamala Harris called "Get Curious with Vice President Harris."

The video, released last week, showed Harris talking to a group of children about her love of science, excitement over being able to see moon craters through a telescope and the importance of having big dreams. It was produced by Toronto-based Sinking Ship Entertainment, and the fact that a Canadian company was used for the video didn't escape critics' attention.
                      Following the release of the video, it was revealed that the children auditioned for the series when one child actor told a local news affiliate he submitted a monologue and was interviewed for his role.

Comment

• Produced by Sinking Ship Entertainment!!!!

How appropriate. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Produced by Sinking Ship Entertainment!!!!

How appropriate. LOL
                          I thought that was effing hilarious. Almost like it was a comedic skit or something. My first thought was this can't be real.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I thought that was effing hilarious. Almost like it was a comedic skit or something. My first thought was this can't be real.
                            Yeah, at first I thought it might be a Babylon Bee satirical piece.

Comment

• This probably deserves a separate thread

Nancy Scolds the Media for not doing enough to help sell the 3.5 Trillion Dollar Democrat Entitlement Bill. Note that there are no stories from any of the MSM outlets on this. They just go along with her. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSMBC, New York Times, Washington Post, etc. had no stories reporting this incident. There can be no one who believes with a straight face that the MSM isn't totally on the Democrat side.

https://newsnationusa.com/news/enter...ell-3-5t-bill/

https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/nancy-...ell-3-5t-bill/

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday complained that the media is not doing a good job of “selling” President Biden’s $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation — the same bill she has been unable to sell to her own party.

“Well I think you all could do a better job of selling it, to be very frank with you,” the California Democrat said during a weekly press briefing, after being asked how Democrats can do a better job on messaging.

A recent poll showed only 10 percent of Americans said they knew a lot of specifics on what is included in the bill."
                              Last edited by Shockm; October 13, 2021, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• That's the democrats in a nutshell. The only reason no one wants any of their ****, is because it just isn't branded correctly. Not because it's garbage and won't work. The sad thing is, their constituents are prone to being talked into this stupid crap as opposed to them going along because they have determined for themselves that it's a good idea.

Regardless what they tell themselves about why the right supported Trump, the reality is that his policies were easy to sell and for the right to go along with, because they were good policies and people that have a brain, could easily see that they would be good for them.

But since the left always projects their own thinking onto their opponents, they can't fathom anything other than Trump weilded a cult, because that is their MO. Just look at Obama. The people on the left made fools of themselves trying to like his ass.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X