Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
    say on a conference call with a market research group and they had a few bulletpoints that were worth mentioning.

trump won in 16 because his team realized that they needed certain counties to win.. not states.. counties and he got into the right spots.

this time around trump wins the election if he can get the “do what i’m told crowd out”. historically speaking, those are whites with a high school diploma, no college.

Yeah, and your point of view will have nothing to do with why he wins, right? I literally believe you can't comprehend the ignorance of what you just posted.

Your President thanks you, again, Sahib...

Why I Won.jpg

Comment

Why I Won.jpg[/QUOTE]

This is exactly right. The democrats can't figure it out, either. My guess is, the democratic party has been playing identity politics so long, they no longer have a proper understanding of who is voting. Just offensive and inaccurate labels.. We saw terms like "basket of deplorables" bantered about, and now the "do what I'm told crowd." Truth is, democrats have no idea whom the "deplorables" or "do what I'm told crowd" actually is. They do a good job of labeling, but not so good at honing a message. Its all about grouping races and genders and namecalling. Race baiting won't win. My guess is, if Trump wins, rioting and unrest in DC will ensue. There won't be a Starbucks left unscathed.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

This is gold, Jerry. Gold!

more...

Last edited by wichshock65; September 11, 2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I thought the "do what I'm told crowd" is all the people wearing masks?
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

more...

I think this exchange is proof that the 'fact checker's' are just another wing of the propaganda machine. All he needed to say was yes or no, but instead he wanted to send a fact checker report. I suspect it is because the fact checking report would be a big blob of crap that twists the situation into a way that says something is true or false depending on the narrative they wish to spin and or cover for.

But someone will see that 'fact check' report and just see the first line that says 'mostly true' or 'misleading', etc. but when you read it, I would put it under the 'Statistics' category of Mark Twain's family of lies.

Hiding behind a fact checker report instead of answering a question, he just admitted that fact checking is a garbage industry along with the rest of the corruption in politics.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I thought the "do what I'm told crowd" is all the people wearing masks?
              its at a higher level than that. masks are a health issue, not a freedom issue. nurses and doctors have worn them since the beginning of modern medicine and i've never heard them *****. at any rate, i'd rather wear my mask in public to significantly reduce the odds of getting the corona $hit again... and i am for very limited government.

i'm talking about the type of people who...

have the credit card and rack up debt for the airline miles... after all, the credit card companies are your friends even though you spend more and only 45% pay it off every month. they say its a really good deal!

not going to college because it's too expensive.. ignoring the fact that many companies will pay for it by working thru school.

buying a new car every three years because johnny at work does it... including the rollover of the negative equity

mostly some really smart people that do dumb things.

don't shoot the messenger ShockingButTrue

trump biden.JPG

Comment

more...

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Comment

more...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

its at a higher level than that. masks are a health issue, not a freedom issue. nurses and doctors have worn them since the beginning of modern medicine and i've never heard them *****. at any rate, i'd rather wear my mask in public to significantly reduce the odds of getting the corona $hit again... and i am for very limited government.

have the credit card and rack up debt for the airline miles... after all, the credit card companies are your friends even though you spend more and only 45% pay it off every month. they say its a really good deal!

not going to college because it's too expensive.. ignoring the fact that many companies will pay for it by working thru school.

buying a new car every three years because johnny at work does it... including the rollover of the negative equity

trump biden.JPG
                    I am not even sure where to start with how ridiculous this post is...my head hurts.

Comment

bahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
                        BREAKING: Donald Trump Receives Second Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for a Different Landmark Peace Deal

Comment

Biden on debates with Trump: 'I know how to handle bullies'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We should compare the meat of these nominations with that of Obama's.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

We should compare the meat of these nominations with that of Obama's.

Comment

trump biden.JPG

Wasted effort Sahib. Most of those same people voted a black man for President, twice. You probably wasn't talking s*** about, and hatin', on them then.

The fact that biden's, and yours, party has, and still does, label vast amounts (better known as middle class) of Americans as deplorable, bitter clingers, racists, and bigots while victimizing rioters, looters and criminals had/has everything to do with it.

Would you want someone governing you with that kind of nasty and reprehensibly polluted ideology, if it was directed at you? Do you understand Hillary disqualified herself and russia didn't have anything to do with it in '16, and won't again? As some of our esteemed Shockernetters have pronounced in the misty past; c-o-n-t-e-x-t matters Sahib. Tell. The. Whole. Story.

Mask Science.jpg

Keep a safe distance and extend extra attention to the elderly and the compromised. Common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X