No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
      Sure did...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        Biden Today said trump is increasing the price of "prescription jugs?"

Old Biden.jpg
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Sure did...
          That oughta send Cold and the other Libtards foaming and running to the psych wards.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I have dated raging liberals. You know what I've found? They're people too.

Oh... and p***y is p***y...

On a more serious note: Most men found Hillary reprehensible. They won't have the same reaction with Kamala.
            Listen to her laugh. That’s attractive.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Listen to her laugh. That’s attractive.
              I have not had the pleasure. So she gets the ball gag in my fantasy?

Comment

President Trump on Wednesday acknowledged that he misled the American public about the threat of COVID-19 earlier this year in order to "reduce panic" about a virus that has so far killed nearly 200,000 people in the U.S.

Trump explains why he downplayed coronavirus risks to the American public

President Trump on Wednesday acknowledged that he misled the American public about the threat of COVID-19 earlier this year in order to “reduce panic” about a virus that has so far killed nearly 200,000 people in the U.S.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump was asked whether he misled the country by publicly downplaying the threat of the virus.

“Well, I think if you said ‘in order to reduce panic,’ perhaps that’s so,” Trump said. “The fact is I’m a cheerleader for this country. I love our country, and I don’t want people to be frightened. I don’t want to create panic, and certainly I’m not going to drive this country or the world into a frenzy. We want to show confidence. We want to show strength.”
                It was the wrong move... clearly.

But watch this: it get's better!

Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee, quickly responded to Trump's remarks.

I promise you that if I’m elected, I’ll always tell you the truth,” Biden tweeted. “I’ll listen to the experts and do everything I can to contain this virus. And I’ll always put your health and safety first — no matter the political cost.
                GD that was legit lol. Not very sleepy-like was it? Biden knows the game plan and he's going to hammer it home every day until the election.

And Trump opened the door wide for this kind of ridicule. At this point he shouldn't admit to anything. Just keep lying until election day. It's too late for honesty lol. We could have used that 200k deaths ago. Every admission he makes now will just be used against him in attack ads.

You think I'm pissed at Trump now? Wait and see how I act if he loses the election. I'll probably get banned on here... *sigh*

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-explain...204606336.html

GD that was legit lol. Not very sleepy-like was it? Biden knows the game plan and he's going to hammer it home every day until the election.

And Trump opened the door wide for this kind of ridicule. At this point he shouldn't admit to anything. Just keep lying until election day. It's too late for honesty lol. We could have used that 200k deaths ago. Every admission he makes now will just be used against him in attack ads.

You think I'm pissed at Trump now? Wait and see how I act if he loses the election. I'll probably get banned on here... *sigh*
                  "Just like I have for my 46 years of accomplishing nothing..."

This is a joke. Biden has proven over and over that he is for the special interests that benefit himself and his family. He has a deplorable track record on many issues (race and foreign policy to name a few). He is the prototypical career politician who will side with whoever as long as it gets him votes and lines his pockets. If you want a weak leader who is a deep seeded racist and classist and can't stand on his own, then by all means. Trump, while he might be brash and unpolished, has his own ideas and isn't afraid to implement his own ideas. That is what a leader does.

The Monmouth University survey released on Thursday also suggests that a majority of voters believes there are so-called secret Trump voters in their communities who keep their preference to themselves.
                  Fifty-five percent of those questioned in the survey said they think there are voters in their community who are secretly backing Trump.
                  Also saw today that 198,000 new GOP voters have been registered in Pennsylvania since 2016, compared to 29,000 new Democrat voters.

Look out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

"Just like I have for my 46 years of accomplishing nothing..."

This is a joke. Biden has proven over and over that he is for the special interests that benefit himself and his family. He has a deplorable track record on many issues (race and foreign policy to name a few). He is the prototypical career politician who will side with whoever as long as it gets him votes and lines his pockets. If you want a weak leader who is a deep seeded racist and classist and can't stand on his own, then by all means. Trump, while he might be brash and unpolished, has his own ideas and isn't afraid to implement his own ideas. That is what a leader does.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-election-poll

Also saw today that 198,000 new GOP voters have been registered in Pennsylvania since 2016, compared to 29,000 new Democrat voters.

Look out!!!
                    The voters are dumb... and pissed. And that line Biden put out was solid gold on point. And I predict it will grow legs.

Trump better hope there are a lot of secret voters registered. That certainly wasn't the case in 2018. The Dims turned out! The secret voters stayed... secret.

Nobody to blame but himself.

Comment

The voters are dumb... and pissed. And that line Biden put out was solid gold on point. And I predict it will grow legs.

Trump better hope there are a lot of secret voters registered. That certainly wasn't the case in 2018. The Dims turned out! The secret voters stayed... secret.

Nobody to blame but himself.
                      The only people comments like that will have legs with are those Hiden supporters who were already gonna vote for him. The majority of the moderate or swing voters won't give too sh!ts. It's just a battle of words between Trump and Hiden and they could care less in the long run. As long as Hiden continues to support the looters, rioters, anarchists, and de-funders, the majority of swing voters will indeed swing to Trump. People care about their personal security, their jobs, and their freedoms.

Comment

The only people comments like that will have legs with are those Hiden supporters who were already gonna vote for him. The majority of the moderate or swing voters won't give too sh!ts. It's just a battle of words between Trump and Hiden and they could care less in the long run. As long as Hiden continues to support the looters, rioters, anarchists, and de-funders, the majority of swing voters will indeed swing to Trump. People care about their personal security, their jobs, and their freedoms.
                        The VAST majority of Americans are unhappy with the government's record on Coronavirus. ONLY the Republican party has a positive opinion on the effort and it's not overwhelmingly positive.

This race is going to be all about Coronavirus and Trump loses that battle every day and twice on Sunday.

Can anybody say, "Start a war?"

He wouldn't do that would he? Naw....

Comment

The VAST majority of Americans are unhappy with the government's record on Coronavirus. ONLY the Republican party has a positive opinion on the effort and it's not overwhelmingly positive.

This race is going to be all about Coronavirus and Trump loses that battle every day and twice on Sunday.

Can anybody say, "Start a war?"

He wouldn't do that would he? Naw....
                          I think you are dramatically overstating this. Maybe those people who squak the most are making it about Rona, but the VAST majority of voters will not. The MSM is doing their best to make that THE issue of the presidential race, but it is not to most (silent majority) people. We will sit back and let the Dems and their ilk make all the noise they want, then throw a right cross on election day and knock the MF'ers right on their a$$es. Just like in 2016.

Also, the Dems are doing their best to fumble it right in to Trumps hands and I am betting they will screw it up even further. Just look at the best nominee they had...Joe Hiden!

Comment

I think you are dramatically overstating this. Maybe those people who squak the most are making it about Rona, but the VAST majority of voters will not. The MSM is doing their best to make that THE issue of the presidential race, but it is not to most (silent majority) people. We will sit back and let the Dems and their ilk make all the noise they want, then throw a right cross on election day and knock the MF'ers right on their a$$es. Just like in 2016.

Also, the Dems are doing their best to fumble it right in to Trumps hands and I am betting they will screw it up even further. Just look at the best nominee they had...Joe Hiden!
                            Dammit! One. Last. Post.

Okay, write this down. I'm gonna blow your mind.

In the debates, Biden is going to say something really, really stupid. It will be due to old age/dementia. And even though Trump's handlers will have begged and pleaded with him not to pounce on Joe and make fun of his "disability", he'll do it anyway. And then he'll get eviscerated and probably lose the election. It will be said that the final nail in the coffin was when Trump pounced on "good old uncle Joe".

JUST WATCH! See if I'm not right.

Trump can't help himself.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-explain...204606336.html

lmao.

Amazingly gullible.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

say on a conference call with a market research group and they had a few bulletpoints that were worth mentioning.

trump won in 16 because his team realized that they needed certain counties to win.. not states.. counties and he got into the right spots.

this time around trump wins the election if he can get the “do what i’m told crowd out”. historically speaking, those are whites with a high school diploma, no college.

Comment

Working...
                                X