No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on what the base wants, and the base has been radicalized and wants that. They will follow whatever the money says and wants them to do because that means re-election and lining the pockets.

Comment

I can’t imagine any sane rational person voting for the Democratic ticket this go around. Trump is polarizing and has his flaws, but at least he has a functioning brain stem.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        You know it's kind of funny how Biden and Kamala were once considered quite tough on crime. Can a tiger change its stripes after middle-age?

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...lifornia-crime

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/u...rime-laws.html
        Their stances on issues are like the “waving wheat”. Yes it’s kindly of funny.

Comment

Biden is the best they had... That is just a plain fact.

The only time I get worried about the election is when they hide kamala in the basement. She needs to be out front and center in front of the American electorate, gettin' Trump more votes. Forget a Trump/biden debate, just imagine a Pence/kamala debate! Was she really an AG? Oh, wait, California...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            Biden is the best they had... That is just a plain fact.

The only time I get worried about the election is when they hide kamala in the basement. She needs to be out front and center in front of the American electorate, gettin' Trump more votes. Forget a Trump/biden debate, just imagine a Pence/kamala debate! Was she really an AG? Oh, wait, California...
            She "worked" her way to the top! If ya catch my drift...

Comment

Just realized who Hiden reminds me of.

5cf0574a6d2c3.image.png

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

She "worked" her way to the top! If ya catch my drift...
                Now I'm just getting horny...

I actually watched Kamala last week for a moment making some kind of speech. She was givin' her best rendition of the Extenze male enhancement commercials. It's a brilliant strategy too as men or less likely to think critically when their little head is engaged.

Biden needs to appear compassionate and semi-sane while Kamala just needs to make you want to **** her. That's their platform. The voters are dumb. Let's see if it works.

Comment

Now I'm just getting horny...

I actually watched Kamala last week for a moment making some kind of speech. She was givin' her best rendition of the Extenze male enhancement commercials. It's a brilliant strategy too as men or less likely to think critically when their little head is engaged.

Biden needs to appear compassionate and semi-sane while Kamala just needs to make you want to **** her. That's their platform. The voters are dumb. Let's see if it works.
                  You have a weird attraction to raging liberals. It must complete the liberal inside you.

4/10
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You have a weird attraction to raging liberals. It must complete the liberal inside you.

4/10
                    I have dated raging liberals. You know what I've found? They're people too.

Oh... and p***y is p***y...

On a more serious note: Most men found Hillary reprehensible. They won't have the same reaction with Kamala.

Comment

Biden Today said trump is increasing the price of "prescription jugs?"

Old Biden.jpg

Comment

I have dated raging liberals. You know what I've found? They're people too.

Oh... and p***y is p***y...

On a more serious note: Most men found Hillary reprehensible. They won't have the same reaction with Kamala.
                        Not sure what men you are talking about. I don't view her as attractive at all.

Comment

Old Biden.jpg
                          Now that would most certainly lose Trump the vote from his base. Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not sure what men you are talking about. I don't view her as attractive at all.
                            Really? You only take down the Ford models eh? Well I tip my hat to ya son!

I'm going to suspect that most men would agree she is a massive leap up from Killary's nutcracker jowls.

I'd be more than willing to get into a wrestling match with Kamala and Tulsi... teach 'em both a little Supply-side economics.

Absolutely!

P.S. Are you gay? It's okay if you are.

P.P.S. Liberals are wild in the sack.

Comment

Really? You only take down the Ford models eh? Well I tip my hat to ya son!

I'm going to suspect that most men would agree she is a massive leap up from Killary's nutcracker jowls.

I'd be more than willing to get into a wrestling match with Kamala and Tulsi... teach 'em both a little Supply-side economics.

Absolutely!

P.S. Are you gay? It's okay if you are.

P.P.S. Liberals are wild in the sack.
                              Still 4/10
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Old Biden.jpg
                                So the price of breast enhancements is going up under Trump. That might just do his reelection in.,

Comment

Working...
                                X