Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Five years ago I could not have imagined ANY incumbent President winning reelection after a once-in-a-century pandemic or similar economic disaster. It's simply too easy and predictable for the other side to armchair quarterback and point their fingers at the economy with perfect 20/20 hindsight. That Trump is even in the conversation at this point is a testament to what he was able to accomplish in the first three years of his first term. Unprecedented, really.
    Very true. Not to mention the dem witch hunts, DNC run social media, and fake news MSM he has had to endure.

Comment

• Not feeling great this afternoon. I hear a lot of 2008, 2012 talk from Conservatives. I know it's close but I don't like what I'm hearing, but more, what I'm not hearing.

The big turnout I don't think is as good as many have said/hoped for DJT. Down the home stretch now.

Comment

• In the event DJT loses do you believe he will stay stateside or retire to a friendly jurisdiction? Will he serve out his term? Will he attend the inauguration?
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          In the event DJT loses do you believe he will stay stateside or retire to a friendly jurisdiction? Will he serve out his term? Will he attend the inauguration?
          He has places to live all over the world. He will likely stay where he can receive the most praise and adulation. There's no quenching his thirst for attention now! Sadly, whether he wins or loses, he's going to be in the public domain for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on CNN as much as FOX. He really is a ratings machine, just like a train wreck is a ratings machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            In the event DJT loses do you believe he will stay stateside or retire to a friendly jurisdiction? Will he serve out his term? Will he attend the inauguration?
            I believe he will be Presidential, in his DJT own way.

Comment

• Man, Anderson Cooper went silver since the last election. Is everyone else new to CNN since 2016? I don't recognize any of them except Cooper and Axelrod.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Hmm no Hume on Fox News anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

He has places to live all over the world. He will likely stay where he can receive the most praise and adulation. There's no quenching his thirst for attention now! Sadly, whether he wins or loses, he's going to be in the public domain for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on CNN as much as FOX. He really is a ratings machine, just like a train wreck is a ratings machine.
                  But you gotta' admit is trolling skills are vastly superior to yours.

Comment

• Oops, there's Hume. Yaaay!

Comment

• This is going to be ugly I’m afraid. Very ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        This is going to be ugly I’m afraid. Very ugly.
                        Ugly landslide, or ugly so close they are lawyered up?

Comment

• Florida about half in and a pretty good lead for Biden. If that happens you might as well Netflix and chill the rest of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            This is going to be ugly I’m afraid. Very ugly.
                            Do I need to get out my lootin' gear this early!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Florida about half in and a pretty good lead for Biden. If that happens you might as well Netflix and chill the rest of the night.
                              But the panhandle is hard red and comes in an hour later. Thats what turned the tide last election.

Where did you get the 50% number?

Comment

Working...
                              X