Shockernet Has Become Politically Polarized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

It sucks. Every day is in the 60s, clouds are obscuring the Wrangell mountains and the Alaska range. I’m currently figuring out best equipment for my caribou hunt. I bought a Cabelas Alaknak tent and built a wood stove. We will be hunting in style.

politically, we just had a red wave of our own, except we ousted republicans and replaced them with core conservatives. I have one buddy, Mike Cronk, who won the primary in a landslide but faces a “conservative” vote splitter in the general. My other buddy, LD Howard, looks to have lost. The precinct I’m lead of was the only one he carried and he lost by 6%.
    Oh yeah, that sounds like it sucks. Lol. I'd trade places in a heartbeat! Speaking of Caribou jerky, I'll send you my address and you can drop a bit in a mailbox. That is, if you don't have some idiot chained to the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

So the video of him breaking windows and staling stuff was fake. Interesting.
      Three weeks after a search warrant was issued, still no arrest of the man identified as the umbrella man. I’m guessing the Minneapolis DA is a white supremacist too.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Oregon Democrat chains himself to mailbox to prevent republicans from voting.
        Fascist
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oregon Democrat chains himself to mailbox to prevent republicans from voting.
          drop the ****ing mailbox into the ****ing sea

Comment

I thought you said you were a Republican before Trump. Is that not the case?
            You mean to tell me your surprised this humorless Snowflake just lied again, or did I misunderstand you? Liars are't hard to spot:

hildabeast.jpeg

Their mouths are moving. Hard to believe there are people out there who still believe this succubus lost because of russia. Of course, they're all people who believe cnn and brian steltzer.
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 19, 2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X