No announcement yet.

Shockernet Has Become Politically Polarized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fascism projection by the Dems is definitely one of their top 3 all time projections. Maybe even #1.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• In the wake of an election plagued by allegations of fraud, the state Attorney General announced charges against a Paterson councilman, a council-elect and two other men.

I think we can (mostly) agree that both sides of the aisle have enough bad actors to commit voter fraud just about everywhere. In fact there's proof of it.

And in a country designed (legally) to theoretically allow 10 guilty to go free before one innocent doesn't, it's sure to be far more rampant than the examples given.

And nearly every example could be limited if not eliminated if we had much tighter restrictions on absentee (or mail in) voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You can't prove your assertion, but most of the stuff you post here are half-truths or downright incorrect because you bring nothing to the table but propaganda.
        You mean this kind of propaganda:

propaganda.jpg

Do you ever watch anything besides cnn?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You are right. It is easy to find examples:

https://www.courierpress.com/story/n...st/5557412002/

https://www.thecentersquare.com/ariz...aa5ebe844.html

Not more probable to be a Republican. That is a joke. The Dems have been frothing at the mouth for the last four years because their shoe in queen lost to Trump. They will stop at nothing, and have proven it, to win this election. Even if it means rigging the mail-in votes. The hypocritical left wants us all to believe that they are for the common man but in actuality they are the worse thing for the middle and lower class in American society. It is the single biggest fraud perpetuated on the American political scene.

And no. Most likely the Republican is out actually working for a living to provide for his family each day. Not holding out his hand for a freebie because he is "entitled" to it.
          MOST people working for a living do this. Take off your rose colored glasses. I've worked for everything I have. I voted for Trump, I am an independent. You live in an echo chamber.
          Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; August 19, 2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You mean this kind of propaganda:

propaganda.jpg

Do you ever watch anything besides cnn?

Here's what I watch.....
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5hpobpS7T4HsmC
            do you watch anything besides OAN? Perhaps QAnon has a news show now?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/20...man-elect.html

I think we can (mostly) agree that both sides of the aisle have enough bad actors to commit voter fraud just about everywhere. In fact there's proof of it.

And in a country designed (legally) to theoretically allow 10 guilty to go free before one innocent doesn't, it's sure to be far more rampant than the examples given.

And nearly every example could be limited if not eliminated if we had much tighter restrictions on absentee (or mail in) voting.
              I agree that we should not allow any example of cheating on absentee ballots to go unpunished. No matter who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Do you honestly think any mainstream media publication is gonna produce anything that shows the left doing anything wrong?

Sure seems like it. Do you get out much?

BTW, thanks to the people (Doc and MIke) who provided examples, I believe my comment speaks for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  The fascism projection by the Dems is definitely one of their top 3 all time projections. Maybe even #1.
                  #1 for me is that Trump won’t accept the results of an election.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

BTW, thanks to the people (Doc and MIke) who provided examples, I believe my comment speaks for itself.
                    Which comment? The one where you could only find republicans cheating, or a different one? The one where Texas teachers make less than Kansas teachers? The one where Republicans are fascist? The one where Trump praised neonazis? The one where your mask is being sterilized by being left in your garage?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Did you just respond to me about not using examples and then fail to give any yourself?

Shouldnt be hard. Go for it.

And with a 1 year old and one more on the way, no I don’t.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

How are you guys doing up there in the last frontier?
                        It sucks. Every day is in the 60s, clouds are obscuring the Wrangell mountains and the Alaska range. I’m currently figuring out best equipment for my caribou hunt. I bought a Cabelas Alaknak tent and built a wood stove. We will be hunting in style.

politically, we just had a red wave of our own, except we ousted republicans and replaced them with core conservatives. I have one buddy, Mike Cronk, who won the primary in a landslide but faces a “conservative” vote splitter in the general. My other buddy, LD Howard, looks to have lost. The precinct I’m lead of was the only one he carried and he lost by 6%.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Oregon Democrat chains himself to mailbox to prevent republicans from voting.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

MOST people working for a living do this. Take off your rose colored glasses. I've worked for everything I have. I voted for Trump, I am an independent. You live in an echo chamber.
                            Oh ya, those "peaceful" protesters in Portland and elsewhere appear to be fine upstanding, law abiding, nose to the grindstone, tax paying Americans...

Comment

I thought you said you were a Republican before Trump. Is that not the case?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I can't tell you, but I can say that I haven't seen one produced by any of the people visiting this topic today that indicates Dems are fooling around with multiple absentee ballots and those two examples are the ones that most readily came to my mind.

So at worst it's a republican thing, at best a "both parties do it" thing.
                                Why is it best if both parties do it? Wouldn’t it be best if only one party did it?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X