• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

My sarcasm meter is pegged.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Prove their WMD's were expanded. I will admit that if you had stated that they were fostering terrorism around the world, which was also counter to the spirit of the agreement, I would have agreed with you.

I also suspect that they were trying to stealthily expand their nuclear program, I think a new governance model might have improved adherence, as opposed to throwing the damn thing out and allowing them to do whatever they wanted.

Iran's government is only interested in developing nuclear weapons. Even if their trade gets cut off and the people in the streets starve.
      The majority of the people in the streets are moderates and aren’t for the Iranian Totalitarian Islamic government. Most want freedom from the chains that have been placed on them. They want to be able to speak out without fear of their lives.
      The Islamic extremists who rule Iran aren’t the majority but they have the guns, and the power.

Obama gave away the “store” to the Islamic extremists and upset the balance of power in the Middle East. If they get an atomic weapon, their enemies such as Saudi’s Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain, etc. will follow.

Comment

• Trump assured his supporters Sunday night that he’ll back them in the event any issues arise from attending the indoor rally

Trump defies Nevada governor with indoor rally near Las Vegas

The president’s decision to host Sunday night’s rally — his second in as many days in Nevada with more than 50 people — was described by Sisolak as “reckless and selfish.”

“President Donald Trump is taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada,” Sisolak said in the statement. “The President appears to have forgotten that this country is still in the middle of a global pandemic.”

Trump assured his supporters Sunday night that he’ll back them in the event any issues arise from attending the indoor rally.

“If the governor comes after you, which he shouldn’t be doing, I’ll be with you all the way, I’ll be with you all the way, don’t worry about a thing,” he said.

Dean Obeidallah writes that Donald Trump’s continued flouting at his campaign rallies of measures enacted to keep people safe from the coronavirus is irresponsible and “borders on sinister” given his comments that he has known about the dangers of the virus for months. “If Trump isn’t concerned with whether his supporters get Covid-19, why would anyone believe he cares about the 51% of Americans who don’t support him getting sick?”

(CNN)Welcome to Donald Trump's "Covid Hunger Games: Campaign edition." That's the only way to describe Trump's continued flouting at his campaign rallies of measures enacted to keep people safe from the coronavirus. We saw another example Saturday night when Trump held a rally in Nevada that violated the state's rules on limiting events to 50 people, ignored the state's mask mandate and jammed people on top of each other.

Add to that, Nevada's official statistics show that the state currently has a disturbing Covid-19 test positivity rate of 9.5%, with cases growing at a rate of 0.4% — 299 new cases per day — for the most recent seven-day period recorded by Nevada Health Response. (New York, by contrast, has now gone more than a month with a positivity rate of less than 1%.) The World Health Organization has advised states not to re-open until the positivity rate is at 5% or lower for 14 days.

But none of that apparently matters to Trump — as long as he gets the optics of a large crowd that he believes looks good for his 2020 campaign. That helps explains why after the rally, Trump tweeted photos from the event that featured people not wearing masks crammed together. Trump even shared a video clip of his fans running from a gated area to the front of the stage that looked like the start of a Covid-themed game show. I was expecting to hear Trump entice his supporters by yelling out, "First 25 to the stage get a month's supply of hydroxychloroquine!"

Pay particular attention to the people in the video. Listen to what they say. Do they seem rational to you? Either Trump has collected every "Deplorable" in America as Killary stated, or he has created his own basket. I think the truth lies somewhere in between. Regardless, I do not belong in any party filled with these mouth-breathing loons.

"I don't wear a mask because I have a hard time understanding people when they talk.. so that's why I don't wear one..."

SMFH...

Comment

• I figured it wouldn't take long for the lefties to be triggered and become unhinged about this. Lol!

Any thoughts on the Nevada governors attempts to influence the election by controlling where and when Trump can speak to voters? Think he would have done the same to Biden if he'd decided to come out of the basement?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
            Trump does't deserve a peace prize lol. He is the most divisive president in the last 100 years. He not only divides people he divides reality. And this is not Liberal propaganda, it is an objective opinion developed over the last 4 years of closely watching him.

Obama said and did some divisive things, but if he had been Trump, he would have signed an executive order banning AR-15's and similar firearms. He could have done it with the stroke of the pen. He was in his 2nd term. No repercussions. But he chose not to.

Trump is ***** insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              I figured it wouldn't take long for the lefties to be triggered and become unhinged about this. Lol!
              When you're laughing, you're laughing in the face of dying Americans.

Just want to make sure we're clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ok, Jake Tapper. Come down off of your high f**king lecturing horse Cold. Give me a break dude. The death rate is under 3% and the VAST majority of those are in nursing homes, prisons, have conditions they would likely die from otherwise, and / or are over 80. Stop being such a drama queen.

Comment

Standing on the graves of the dead with indignation.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ok, Jake Tapper. Come down off of your high f**king lecturing horse Cold. Give me a break dude. The death rate is under 3% and the VAST majority of those are in nursing homes, prisons, have conditions they would likely die from otherwise, and / or are over 80. Stop being such a drama queen.
                    Anyone who takes Cold seriously in anything that he says is as big of an idiot as he pretends he is. He gets his rocks off spinning people up. It’s literally everything he has ever posted anywhere. He prides himself on being something people can react to. Look no further than his comments about CSNbbs. He prides himself at being able to keep a board hopping during slow times. When it was unpopular in SN world to like Trump, he loved Trump. Now that people are rallying around Trump, he taps into the polarity of the Coronavirus and chooses a decisive side that opposes Trump because it keeps conversation going. Cold just talks himself in circles, not caring if he contradicts himself, because it’s so ludicrous people can’t help but respond. Engage if you must but understand he will always have an argument with someone.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      Anyone who takes Cold seriously in anything that he says is as big of an idiot as he pretends he is. He gets his rocks off spinning people up. It’s literally everything he has ever posted anywhere. He prides himself on being something people can react to. Look no further than his comments about CSNbbs. He prides himself at being able to keep a board hopping during slow times. When it was unpopular in SN world to like Trump, he loved Trump. Now that people are rallying around Trump, he taps into the polarity of the Coronavirus and chooses a decisive side that opposes Trump because it keeps conversation going. Cold just talks himself in circles, not caring if he contradicts himself, because it’s so ludicrous people can’t help but respond. Engage if you must but understand he will always have an argument with someone.
                      You're not completely incorrect here.

But I do have strong beliefs, and I am not trolling. I do play devil's advocate sometimes (taking the weak side) because it's the only way I can have an intellectual challenge. I did that with my comments on abortion for example.

But I don't contradict myself and am genuinely unhappy with Trump at the moment.

P.S. I actually think you attempted to troll me just now. You've always been a little obsessed for some reason. Probably jealousy. Although it could be the cold, dark, lonely life of Alaska is finally getting to you and you're struggling with thoughts of convenience regarding your camping buddies and alternative lifestyles? I won't judge. It gets cold up there and a man has needs.

Comment

You're not completely incorrect here.

But I do have strong beliefs, and I am not trolling. I do play devil's advocate sometimes (taking the weak side) because it's the only way I can have an intellectual challenge. I did that with my comments on abortion for example.

But I don't contradict myself and am genuinely unhappy with Trump at the moment.

P.S. I actually think you attempted to troll me just now. You've always been a little obsessed for some reason. Probably jealousy. Although it could be the cold, dark, lonely life of Alaska is finally getting to you and you're struggling with thoughts of convenience regarding your camping buddies and alternative lifestyles? I won't judge. It gets cold up there and a man has needs.
                        Your last paragraph kinda makes him the winner here.

He got you pretty good so you had to get personal.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Everyone here know's cold is full of s***. Truly a 1/2 an Unoriginal Snowflake, who's really not even funny.

He's still pissed about the Shockers whipping the Chickens, without Cle even. He plans on going out with a bang before November arrives. He even said so...

BONER.jpg

No, Cold?

Comment

Trump does't deserve a peace prize lol. He is the most divisive president in the last 100 years. He not only divides people he divides reality. And this is not Liberal propaganda, it is an objective opinion developed over the last 4 years of closely watching him.

Obama said and did some divisive things, but if he had been Trump, he would have signed an executive order banning AR-15's and similar firearms. He could have done it with the stroke of the pen. He was in his 2nd term. No repercussions. But he chose not to.

Trump is ***** insane.

No, that would be isis who got the AR's. C'mon man!!

Centering peace in the Middle East around Iran can't even be comprehended by and Idiot, right cold? Horrible foreign policy. No?

crybaby.jpg

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 15, 2020, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X