Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So the virus would’ve magically disappeared? What a pu**y virus.
    It sure looks like a ***** virus on the Asian continent and parts of Europe. It's all about containment. If you suffocate the virus and give it nowhere to replicate, it will eliminate itself from the world in about 3-4 weeks. But EVERYBODY has got to play ball... and sit still for a bit.

Comment

• If these television pundits keep up with all the 1/2 truths and red herrings then the President is gonna' mess around and win California and Minnesota in November...

blame trunp.jpg

The 'Eye of the Tiger' eh?

Comment

• Speaking of Fauci:

Dr. Anthony Fauci defended President Donald Trump from claims Wednesday that he lied about the coronavirus, telling Fox News: “I don’t recall anything that was any gross distortion in things that I spoke to him about.” (Maybe I was a little hard on the guy)

In his State of the Union address, Trump said (emphasis added):
        "Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) tore up the speech.

In March, Fauci told conservative Mark Levin on Fox News’ Life, Liberty & Levin that Trump’s response to the pandemic had been “impressive,” adding, “I can’t imagine that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more.”

crybaby.jpg

Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 9, 2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Speaking of Fauci:

Dr. Anthony Fauci defended President Donald Trump from claims Wednesday that he lied about the coronavirus, telling Fox News: “I don’t recall anything that was any gross distortion in things that I spoke to him about.” (Maybe I was a little hard on the guy)

In his State of the Union address, Trump said (emphasis added):
          "Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) tore up the speech.

In March, Fauci told conservative Mark Levin on Fox News’ Life, Liberty & Levin that Trump’s response to the pandemic had been “impressive,” adding, “I can’t imagine that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more.”

crybaby.jpg

Did anyone hear about Trump being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
          I stated numerous times that early on Trump was "sticking to the script" on Corona. Eventually he either got impatient, bored, cocky, etc. and decided to start bucking the solid advice of his advisors. He thought he was smarter than the virus. Boy did he (and the rest of us) learn a lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Comment

I stated numerous times that early on Trump was "sticking to the script" on Corona. Eventually he either got impatient, bored, cocky, etc. and decided to start bucking the solid advice of his advisors. He thought he was smarter than the virus. Boy did he (and the rest of us) learn a lesson.
              sometimes I find your opinion interesting

Comment

Ok.

So B. Woodward is full of s***. As if any of us didn't know that already, but just sayin'.

Comment

You ought to hear what CDC Dir. Redfield, Fauci, Gov. Cuomo, V..P. Biden, and Speaker Pelosi said in late January early February. They all were minimizing the disease saying there was nothing to see. “Come visit Chinatown, there is nothing to worry about, President Trump is a xenophobe for not allowing Chinese flights, etc.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You ought to hear what CDC Dir. Redfield, Fauci, Gov. Cuomo, V..P. Biden, and Speaker Pelosi said in late January early February. They all were minimizing the disease saying there was nothing to see. “Come visit Chinatown, there is nothing to worry about, President Trump is a xenophobe for not allowing Chinese flights, etc.”
                    Nobody knew anything in Jan. and parts of Feb. The Chicoms were hush hush.

Trump was laughing at mask wearers in April and scheduling indoor rallies in July.

Comment

I've stated many times that what America needed the moment we realized the virus was on our shores was a very un-American response. Had Trump came on the television with a look of stern resolve, asking Americans to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with arms locked for the next 30 days, barely leaving their houses to get the mail, we'd have knocked this virus totally out of our country by April. Instead, he chose the "relaxed method" then added the bonus of taunting and trolling his doctors and scientists via Twitter so his lemmings could believe everything was a political conspiracy and/or an affront to their liberty. He actually did the exact opposite of what he needed to do.
                      You have dangerous ideas. You are likely to get killed last by that which you crave.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Trump was laughing at mask wearers in April and scheduling indoor rallies in July.
                        17 billion cases have been tied to the Trump rally in July. Meanwhile, NYC and China Town haven’t had a single case.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

:
                          So much revisionist BS. The world was talking about it in January and information was slipping out of China and the foreign cruise lines were being hit. This was no secret.

Hell we had a full thread going On shockernet by early February.

Comment

Trump was laughing at mask wearers in April:
                            Fauci, Cuomo, and others were saying not to wear masks too then. You can’t just re-write history.

Comment

Well in all fairness ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I've been avoiding SN because it's become too political. My viewpoint is that we would be better off if we supported mitigation factors like wearing masks, complying with social distancing, did massive testing and contact tracing, and isolated those who were positive, whether they had or did not have symptoms. That has been effective in countries where it has been done. Expressing that idea here has been met with ridicule and derision.

Now it cannot be denied that Trump knew the dangers and did not relate them to us. In late January he was told that the virus could be the most serious threat to national security in his Presidency. He didn't deny being told that, but he didn't remember being told about a serious threat to national security.

In early February he had a phone call with Xi Jinping. After that phone call, he told Woodward that the virus was deadly, it was spread through air, and that it was at least 5 times as deadly as a strenuous flu.

All of that is a total contradiction to what he said publicly and what people relied on in their response to the pandemic.

Trump knew the danger the virus posed, but refused to tell others. 5 weeks after he told Woodward about the dangers of the virus, Trump made his "I take no responsibility" statement. Then he turned responsibility for handling the crisis to the governors, who he had intentionally given inaccurate information for at least 5 weeks.

I'm aware that no matter what Trump does, his supporters will remain loyal. Lying to the public about a national security issue that we could resolve within our borders should not be acceptable in our country. Turning over the responsibility to intentionally misinformed governors when the President had accurate information should not be allowed in our nation.

I anticipate at least 10 comments attacking my position and supporting our President lying to us, which resulted in a disastrous national reaction to a crisis and a death toll approaching 200,000 and increasing at around 1,000 a day.

I just have this crazy notion that the first responsibility of a President is the safety of the American people, and that should take priority over the re-election prospects of the President.
                                Last edited by Aargh; September 9, 2020, 11:53 PM.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X