Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    BB639A62-A1F9-4E58-94E0-8F683606EBAE.jpeg Ads like this tell me that he isn’t polling very well.
    Democrats are a riot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

blame.jpg

Are you implying fauci is a liar, twice over? Glad you finally came around.
      I'm implying that had Trump turned the Coronavirus response over to the Coronavirus Response Team, that we would have likely had a different outcome.

Trump did to Corona what Obama did to ISIS. Both meddled and both snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. When Trump got in office he called his generals and said, "Boys, do what you do best - Light 'em up!". Not surprisingly, ISIS was soundly defeated in record time. He should have done the same with Birx and Fauci. "Light 'em up team!". But he couldn't trust them with the economy. He was afraid they would be too extreme. Ironically, it was extreme measures that would have saved us (and the economy).

China, Germany, S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan... all laughing at us.

And regarding Fauci, he's been dealing with political types all his career. He also happens to be a very affable and well-liked guy. He doesn't aim to rock the boat. He knows the drive a president has to be reelected. I'm sure he tried to explain to Trump many times that if he listens to him fully, he'll be in far better shape than if he goes off on his own with his smoke-and-mirrors-half-measure-of-a-lock-down/mask response.

Fauci was right. Clearly.

P.S. All these countries that beat us in this pandemic race were routinely calling Fauci for advice. Had we rallied around Fauci like a General Patton, there's no reason to believe we wouldn't be in Germany's shoes right now... enjoying an evening at the restaurant with our friends with nary a care in the world. Instead, Trump has his surrogates attack and attempt to discredit the good doctor. Swamp creature personified!
      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 9, 2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• "The first and only time that Dr. Birx and I went in and formally made a recommendation to the President to actually have a “shutdown” in the sense of, not really shutdown (what a flip-flopper), but to really have strong mitigation, we discussed it. Obviously, there would be concern by some that, in fact, that might have some negative consequences. Nonetheless, the President listened to the recommendation and went to the mitigation.

The next, second, time that I went with Dr. Birx into the President and said, “Fifteen days are not enough; we need to go thirty days,” obviously, there were people who had a problem with that because of the potential secondary effects. Nonetheless, at that time, the President went with the health recommendations, and we extended it another thirty days.

So I can only tell you what I know and what my recommendations were. But clearly, as happens all the time, there were interpretations of that response to a hypothetical question that I just thought it would be very nice for me to clarify because I didn’t have a chance to clarify that."
        - A. Fauci, Tuesday April 13th White House press conference addressing his prior CNN interview w J. Tapper.

Does that not seem like a pretty clear-cut response straight from the horse's mouth, even though he was actually back-tracking, the b.s'er that he is? So, the President indeed did listen to the expert's, -ahem- one of whom also said "masks are only symbolic."

Further, at the same press conference CBS's P. Reid asked the flip-flopper “Are you doing this voluntarily or did President Trump [inaudible]?” Fauci replied, “No. Everything I do is voluntary. Please, don’t even imply that.”

Thankfully we haven't heard too much more from that equivocating, misrepresenting, borderline political-hack on a White House stage. CNN can keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I've stated many times that what America needed the moment we realized the virus was on our shores was a very un-American response. Had Trump came on the television with a look of stern resolve, asking Americans to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with arms locked for the next 30 days, barely leaving their houses to get the mail, we'd have knocked this virus totally out of our country by April. Instead, he chose the "relaxed method" then added the bonus of taunting and trolling his doctors and scientists via Twitter so his lemmings could believe everything was a political conspiracy and/or an affront to their liberty. He actually did the exact opposite of what he needed to do.
          Lmao. If this virus is as bad as you’ve made it out to be, nothing would’ve stopped it. It’s a damn virus. The only thing that would’ve been worse is to follow through with your idea and completely tank the economy and create a depression you wouldn’t ever have dreamt of.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Lmao. If this virus is as bad as you’ve made it out to be, nothing would’ve stopped it. It’s a damn virus. The only thing that would’ve been worse is to follow through with your idea and completely tank the economy and create a depression you wouldn’t ever have dreamt of.
            Liberty.jpg

I'm assuming this legislator is under 65...

Comment

Run your comment by: China, Germany, S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan...

After they finish laughing they ought to be able to give you some perspective.

Tank the economy? What do you call it now? The stock market is filled with unemployed people gambling their 401k's. Soon they'll lose that too.

4-6 weeks of severe lock-down would have been survivable. And today our economy would have been exploding for months now.

All we needed was strong leadership.

Comment

• Cold is a communist, plain and simple. That’s the kind of society he wants. He just won’t out and say the c word.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Liberty.jpg

I'm assuming this legislator is under 65...
                  That's the kind of legit, inane propaganda filling the cesspool that is Facebook, which spawned a nation of Covidiots and keeps us shackled to this goddamned virus. It's almost as if "you people" want us to succumb.

Comment

That's the kind of legit, inane propaganda filling the cesspool that is Facebook, which spawned a nation of Covidiots and keeps us shackled to this goddamned virus. It's almost as if "you people" want us to succumb.
                    Wrong. The leftists want us locked in to the virus because they think that will give them an outside shot at defeating Trump. Make no mistake, they are orchestrating this.

Comment

What was inane about it?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Run your comment by: China, Germany, S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan...

After they finish laughing they ought to be able to give you some perspective.

Tank the economy? What do you call it now? The stock market is filled with unemployed people gambling their 401k's. Soon they'll lose that too.

4-6 weeks of severe lock-down would have been survivable. And today our economy would have been exploding for months now.

All we needed was strong leadership.
                        But didn’t those countries have spikes again? That’s what I saw on my phone by some MSM services. They had to go back into lockdown situations. Why? Cuz it’s an effing virus. It’s almost as if you’re now undermining the thing that you’ve been building up for months now. Weird.

And lol at believing China’s “numbers”
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Wrong. The leftists want us locked in to the virus because they think that will give them an outside shot at defeating Trump. Make no mistake, they are orchestrating this.

Comment

What was inane about it?
                            It's inane because the implication is that if we'd just not ever locked down and let the virus spread freely, we'd all be proud and and happy Americans today! *cue patriotic music*

And that's the furthest from reality one can travel. Had we ignored the virus our country would be in shambles with millions of deaths. People would be too scared to even go to the grocery store. Instead, we executed a half-assed response and got a half-assed result. Had we locked down hard for 4-6 weeks, sent out a couple rounds of stimulus checks to everybody, we'd be rockin' and rollin' today with the virus in our rear-view mirrors.

Comment

It's inane because the implication is that if we'd just not ever locked down and let the virus spread freely, we'd all be proud and and happy Americans today! *cue patriotic music*

And that's the furthest from reality one can travel. Had we ignored the virus our country would be in shambles with millions of deaths. People would be too scared to even go to the grocery store. Instead, we executed a half-assed response and got a half-assed result. Had we locked down hard for 4-6 weeks, sent out a couple rounds of stimulus checks to everybody, we'd be rockin' and rollin' today with the virus in our rear-view mirrors.
                              So the virus would’ve magically disappeared? What a pu**y virus.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

But didn’t those countries have spikes again? That’s what I saw on my phone by some MSM services. They had to go back into lockdown situations. Why? Cuz it’s an effing virus. It’s almost as if you’re now undermining the thing that you’ve been building up for months now. Weird.

And lol at believing China’s “numbers”
                                Agreed on "China's numbers" but they are open for business and people are not fearful. You can't fake that.

Spikes will happen, and with a tiny infection spread, they can be stamped out with contact tracing and quarantine. Imagine a house fire that's mostly put out but the firefighters hang around overnight to spray the occasional glowing ember. Well, we have a ****ing raging, out of control forest fire. There's no contact tracing or stamping anything out. All you can do is beg people to wear a mask and stay home. It's like death by a thousand tiny cuts and it never ends. And supposedly, after a brief light September, we're going straight from the fire and into the ****ing frying pan.

Had the doctors taken control from the start, and we all wore masks as soon as they were available, with about 4-6 weeks of intense lock-downs, we'd be going to basketball games this fall. That's a fact Jack. Well... almost a fact. A very well-informed opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X