No announcement yet.

Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any report on how the hundreds of thousands of protesters this summer have contributed to the spread of covid?

Edit: Just saw your post jdmee.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who stressed South Dakotans' personal responsibility and never issued a shelter-in-place order for her state, criticized the paper as "fiction" on Tuesday.

“Under the guise of academic research, this report is nothing short of an attack on those who exercised their personal freedom to attend Sturgis,” Noem said in a statement. “Predictably, some in the media breathlessly report on this non-peer reviewed model, built on incredibly faulty assumptions that do not reflect the actual facts and data."

"At one point, academic modeling also told us that South Dakota would have 10,000 COVID patients in the hospital at our peak," she continued. "Today, we have less than 70. I look forward to good journalists, credible academics, and honest citizens repudiating this nonsense.”
      My personal freedom. My personal freedom. My personal freedom.

Self-centered, narrow-minded assholes more like.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I have never seen someone so easily manipulated by propaganda before in my life. Totally, unequivocally manipulated.
        Fox News' Michael Ruiz and The Associated Press contributed to this report. This post has been updated with a statement from Noem.
        Fox News brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

After two weeks, they had less than 300 cases attributed to the rally. That was last week. They are off by a factor of three. They must be using MS Paint in their modeling.

More importantly, this has nothing to do with Trump. What the hell is wrong with your brain?
          I will admit, my two word post may appear a bit cryptic to the utterly indoctrinated tribesman. Here's a couple hints:

Liberate Michigan! Liberate Minnesota! Liberate Virginia!

President Trump signaled his support for protestors opposing state social-distancing orders aimed at stemming the spread of the coronavirus

27k deaths at the time lol.

President Donald Trump, in announcing the change in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) guidance on April 3, stressed that the recommendation was voluntary and said he probably wouldn't follow it.
          7k deaths at the time lol.

Trump alone is responsible for 10's of thousands of Covid-19 deaths due to the poor example he set for all the lemmings that would gladly follow him off a cliff.

Comment

• The "study" linking 20% of deaths to Sturgis is absolute garbage leftist propaganda. No way they can accurately calculate that. And further, as Fev pointed out, where is the study linking black live matter and protests/rioting/looting to Covid? Trash and anyone who believes it or bases any conclusion on it for an argument is clueless, naive, and very easily manipulated. Typical liberal voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

From my understanding, one example is that poor intercity black kids do not have the same tutoring services that suburban kids would have. Most if the times these services, Mathnasium, Sylvian Learning Centers, etc are located in the weathier suburbs. This puts the innercity kids at a disadvantage.

These places are businesses. They are there to make money. The money is in the wealthier parts of town. That is the system and it creates a disadvantage to the intercity blacks and creates a cycle where they will always be at a disadvantage.

So it isn't racism in the traditional sense.

I agree there are some issues. I disagree with the Democrat/progressive solutions.
              Those are wealth inequalities. The federal gov gives a lot of money to the inner city schools to offset that, for sure. Is it equitable? Almost certainly not. Is it racist? Nope.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

My personal freedom. My personal freedom. My personal freedom.

Self-centered, narrow-minded assholes more like.
                How Maoist of you.
                Livin the dream

Comment

I will admit, my two word post may appear a bit cryptic to the utterly indoctrinated tribesman. Here's a couple hints:

Liberate Michigan! Liberate Minnesota! Liberate Virginia!

President Trump signaled his support for protestors opposing state social-distancing orders aimed at stemming the spread of the coronavirus

27k deaths at the time lol.

7k deaths at the time lol.

Trump alone is responsible for 10's of thousands of Covid-19 deaths due to the poor example he set for all the lemmings that would gladly follow him off a cliff.
                  You are a totalitarian.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Sorry folks. We are all and live with assholes. Half of them like freedom and do what they want regardless of what anyone says. The other half stews and gets mad at the other half for doing what they want and spends their time chastising them.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Those are wealth inequalities. The federal gov gives a lot of money to the inner city schools to offset that, for sure. Is it equitable? Almost certainly not. Is it racist? Nope.
                      Yes, they are wealth inequalities. However, the systemic racist say this wealth inequality is largely due to our racist past. They were born into slavery, had to deal with the laws and practices that made them second class citizens for decades following the Civil War and now that they have equity in the laws are being punished because of that past. It isn't about racism now, but it is about inequalities that hinder them are because they are put into this situation due to past racism.

Do we have racist policies now, I don't think so.
                      Did we have racist policies in the past. YES.
                      Do those past policies impact the present. I guess in some cases.
                      Do immigrants come into this country with next to nothing and work their butts off to make something out of their lives with the same or more things hampering them? Yes they do.

Yes, the government does give money to the inner city schools to offset their budget restraints. This is why I don't think the progressive/liberal policies are the correct solution but they actually continue the inequality. There are just so many hours in a school day. Just throwing more money at a failing school doesn't help the school improve. Throwing money at an in debt drunk doesn't get him out of debt. It just gives him more money to buy booze and get more in debt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I have never seen someone so easily manipulated by propaganda before in my life. Totally, unequivocally manipulated.
                        ... Itching ears.

Comment

From my understanding, one example is that poor intercity black kids do not have the same tutoring services that suburban kids would have. Most if the times these services, Mathnasium, Sylvian Learning Centers, etc are located in the weathier suburbs. This puts the innercity kids at a disadvantage.

These places are businesses. They are there to make money. The money is in the wealthier parts of town. That is the system and it creates a disadvantage to the intercity blacks and creates a cycle where they will always be at a disadvantage.

So it isn't racism in the traditional sense.

I agree there are some issues. I disagree with the Democrat/progressive solutions.
                          Tutoring services? I never had access to any of these services. Never even heard of 'em. Has anyone on this board heard of, or had access to, these educational 'services'? Just sayin'. Are they geared intentionally to hold the black man down? If so, isn't that against the law? Why are these places still open then?

If a kid in Harlem or E. St. Louis is on the honor roll they will be eligible, and most probably receive, deservedly, a scholarship to many fine Universities throughout this country. My point being hard work is rewarded to all, regardless of skin color, in this Republic. It's a shame that to do so (apply oneself) in many ghettos is considered 'acting white'. What's worse is we now have universities, but fortunately not federal institutions, any longer, teaching that being to work on time, thinking independently, etc. espousing the very same thing (acting white). Taxpayer funded even, ok? Now that's racist. Gee, how can that possibly turn out in the end? Well, just take a look at Portland, Seattle, Austin, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, etc. ....
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 9, 2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Fox News brah.

Boner II.jpg

"What am I doin'?"- Joe Biden, 2020
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 9, 2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Yes, they are wealth inequalities. However, the systemic racist say this wealth inequality is largely due to our racist past. They were born into slavery, had to deal with the laws and practices that made them second class citizens for decades following the Civil War and now that they have equity in the laws are being punished because of that past. It isn't about racism now, but it is about inequalities that hinder them are because they are put into this situation due to past racism.

Do we have racist policies now, I don't think so.
                              Did we have racist policies in the past. YES.
                              Do those past policies impact the present. I guess in some cases.
                              Do immigrants come into this country with next to nothing and work their butts off to make something out of their lives with the same or more things hampering them? Yes they do.

Yes, the government does give money to the inner city schools to offset their budget restraints. This is why I don't think the progressive/liberal policies are the correct solution but they actually continue the inequality. There are just so many hours in a school day. Just throwing more money at a failing school doesn't help the school improve. Throwing money at an in debt drunk doesn't get him out of debt. It just gives him more money to buy booze and get more in debt.
                              These are all things that look like excuses for people to play the victim and blame when things don't go their way. Plenty of examples of people (black, white, brown) picking themselves up and making their way out of a bad situation growing up.

Comment

You are a totalitarian.
                                I've stated many times that what America needed the moment we realized the virus was on our shores was a very un-American response. Had Trump came on the television with a look of stern resolve, asking Americans to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with arms locked for the next 30 days, barely leaving their houses to get the mail, we'd have knocked this virus totally out of our country by April. Instead, he chose the "relaxed method" then added the bonus of taunting and trolling his doctors and scientists via Twitter so his lemmings could believe everything was a political conspiracy and/or an affront to their liberty. He actually did the exact opposite of what he needed to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X