Cancel Culture Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I'd probably just quit too, if I was Gruden. Anything to avoid a sensitivity training class.
    I’d take sensitivity training for Grudens salary.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      "I’m going to get right to the point. It has come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. Is that correct?"
      Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.

Comment

• Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog

I hope Jon Gruden has learned a valuable lesson. If you want to have a job in the NFL, stick to beating your wife, raping massage therapists, and assaulting pregnant women.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog

I hope Jon Gruden has learned a valuable lesson. If you want to have a job in the NFL, stick to beating your wife, raping massage therapists, and assaulting pregnant women.
          And killing people like Dante Stallworth and Ray Lewis.

Comment

• Who knew Gruden has an edgy side.

Comment

• Jon Gruden called Biden a "nervous clueless p*ssy"

..............sigh........I reckon I'll never be coach of the Raiders.......

Comment

• All those "woke folks" applauding Jon Gruden's demise voted for Biden, who has a loooong history of racist and misogynistic comments..........go figger.........

Comment

• Nobody voted for Biden. Nobody.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Accused Philadelphia commuter train rapist is immigrant in US illegally since 2015; judge refused to deport despite drug and sex crime convictions.

Comment

• YouTube Removes ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Song as Reports Indicate Similar Actions Taken Against Others

“Why is the most censored rapper in the country someone that doesn’t even curse in songs?” Gray told Fox News. “Why can you rap about murder, sex, and drugs but when I rap about questioning the government I get banned? Is this still America?”

Comment

• I rhink Putin is trolling the United Statres and the West:

Putin Warns West About 'Wokeism,' Makes Stunning Comparison

Who knew? Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin. The former KGB agent and current murderous dictator of Russia is more woke about wokeism in America than are Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.

The Russian “president for life” slammed wokeism, correctly saying it is causing societal ills, and claiming it is no different than the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.

“We see with bemusement the paralysis unfolding in countries that have grown accustomed to viewing themselves as the flagships of progress. Of course, it’s none of our business or what is happening, the social and cultural shocks that are happening in some countries in the Western countries, some believe that aggressive blotting out of whole pages of your own history, the affirmative action in the interest of minorities, and the requirement to renounce the traditional interpretation of such basic values as mother, father, family, and the distinction between sexes are a milestone […] a renewal of society.”
                        Vladimir Putin is shrewd as hell; he knows exactly what he’s doing, which includes playing to Russia’s population in addition to sticking a knife in the ribs of West — with the blade aimed squarely at the ridiculous nonsense in America. Putin knows damn well we are up to our eyeballs in the far-left stuff.

Ever superior, Putin said Western nations have the right to do make their own choices — including hanging ourselves — but that “the overwhelming majority of Russian society” rejected these “new ways of thinking.”

“Paradoxical as it may seem, but this is something we saw in Russia. It happened in our country before after the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks followed the dogmas of Marx and Engels. And they also declared that they would go into change the traditional lifestyle, the political, the economic lifestyle, as well as the very notion of morality, the basic principles for a healthy society.

Comment

• Putin_Donald_Trump_Shirtless.jpg

Comment

• In this transgender world that we live in, it’s a lot more likely that you have a half-sister than it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              In this transgender world that we live in, it’s a lot more likely that you have a half-sister than it used to be.
                              Swellafelon's sister more likely has a half sister.

Comment

• 'Hateful Conduct': Congressman Gets Corked for Calling a Four-Star Admiral a 'Man'

Hate to admit it but Congressman Banks was probably inaccurare when he tweeted: “The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man.”

More accurately that title was taken by a person that was born as a biological male, and identified as a male for 54 years, before deciding to pretend he is a female and who has never served in the armed forces. So it is a first for that particular demographic. But their is still the opportunity for a female to become a four-star officer. I hope that it will actually be a female that has served in the armed forces as well when it does happen.

However, the Biden administration continues to show their astuteness as this move no doubt has the Chinese, Russians and Iranians shaking in their boots plus everyday Americans no doubt feel far more secure and safe after this move.

Comment

Working...
                                X