Cancel Culture Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Would seem to me that who ever was asking him to dummy down the test for blacks are the real racists.
    It was reported that thousands of UCLA alumni, and students banded together to cancel him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      UCLA Professor cancelled for treating ALL students the same. He was asked to give black students an easier test after the George Floyd incident. He is now suing the university for suspending him. He asked what he should have done with mixed race kids. Do they get half credit?

https://local21news.com/news/nation-...udents-equally
      Love his response!
      Livin the dream

Comment

It was reported that thousands of UCLA alumni, and students banded together to cancel him.
        This shouldn’t surprise me, but it does. He should thank them, because it caused Dean Martin to cave with an unjust suspension. Cowardice under fire.

Comment

UCLA Professor cancelled for treating ALL students the same. He was asked to give black students an easier test after the George Floyd incident. He is now suing the university for suspending him. He asked what he should have done with mixed race kids. Do they get half credit?

Portions of this country have gone full idiot.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

LoL! Great response!

Being considerate and being given a handout are two completely different things. Handouts are not helpful in the long-term.

Comment

• California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 1084 this weekend — it’s a bill designed to force large retailers to designate a “gender-neutral section” or area for some toys and childcare items..........because parents of kids who don't know what gender they are, don't want to shop in areas marked "boys" or "girls"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 1084 this weekend — it’s a bill designed to force large retailers to designate a “gender-neutral section” or area for some toys and childcare items..........because parents of kids who don't know what gender they are, don't want to shop in areas marked "boys" or "girls"
                What a great idea to improve our society!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 1084 this weekend — it’s a bill designed to force large retailers to designate a “gender-neutral section” or area for some toys and childcare items.
                  I ****ing KNEW there was something fishy about Mr. Potato Head!!! Thank you, California, for clearing that childhood confusion up for me.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Is there a fan board designed for those that don’t know if they are a Jawhack or Shocker fan?

(This is where to insert funny and condescending options)

Comment

• Jon Gruden has been CANCELLED after they dug up an email from 10 years ago. Even after some people of color came to his defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Jon Gruden has been CANCELLED after they dug up an email from 10 years ago. Even after some people of color came to his defense.
                        "resigning from his position in the wake of leaked emails in which he repeatedly used insensitive language."

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Jon Gruden has been CANCELLED after they dug up an email from 10 years ago. Even after some people of color came to his defense.
                          Deshawn Watson can be heard giggling while he awaits his impending trade.

Comment

• *Ray Lewis has entered the chat*

Comment

• I'd probably just quit too, if I was Gruden. Anything to avoid a sensitivity training class.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "I’m going to get right to the point. It has come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. Is that correct?"

Comment

Working...
                                X