No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently some woke left wing whack job posing as an NBC reporter followed the jury bus last night trying to snap pictures of the jury members. Talk about intimidation. Another reason for a mis trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Apparently some woke left wing whack job posing as an NBC reporter followed the jury bus last night trying to snap pictures of the jury members. Talk about intimidation. Another reason for a mis trial.
      Rittenhouse Trial Judge: MSNBC Is Banned from the Courthouse for Allegedly Following the Jury Bus

Police noticed the man was following the bus when he ran a red light. When police pulled the driver over he identified himself as James G. Morrison, a producer with MSNBC. He said he was instructed by Irene Byon in New York City to follow the bus.

Morrison was ticketed for driving through the red light and the incident is under further investigation, according to Schroeder.

"He's not here today from what I'm told and I've instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don't know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus, it is an extremely serious matter," he added.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't disagree with that assessment. This should not have taken much time at all. The judge still has the option of declaring a mistrial with prejudice although I kind of doubt he will do that.
        It could be that they are going through all the charges and assessing the “potential lesser charges”. I don’t think he is guilty of anything, but could see a jury disagreeing on no charges.

Could be they are trying to determine how high to hang him.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• The jury is weighing the right verdict vs riots in their city.

Thanks Democrats.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Just wish she would be clear regarding her position on this matter.

Comment

• Different trial but legal experts of all stripes seem to say that after his testimony, Travis McMichael is in trouble. Arbery didn't threaten him verbally or with a gun. Chasing a guy down in a truck (3 guys), and shooting him because they claimed he was robbing a construction site, and without being threatened by a gun or even verbally, isn't good optics. As a witness, he probably harmed himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...threatened-him

"Ahmaud Arbery trial: Travis McMichael admits Arbery made no threats before McMichael raised his gun"

I've got to admit that as a youngster, I would wander into a construction site, and look at the work being done during the digging of basements and other construction.
                Last edited by Shockm; November 19, 2021, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  I don't disagree with the sentiment but I'm not sure he will be found not guilty. He may well be found guilty by reason that the jury is scared $hitless. However, we then will have proof positive that the United State is currently operating under mob rule.

Whether or not the Judge has cohones to overrule the jury by declaring a mistrial with prejudice remains to be seen but he and his family has been under serious assault as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    Different trial but legal experts of all stripes seem to say that after his testimony, Travis McMichael is in trouble. Arbery didn't threaten him verbally or with a gun. Chasing a guy down in a truck (3 guys), and shooting him because they claimed he was robbing a construction site, and without being threatened by a gun or even verbally, isn't good optics. As a witness, he probably harmed himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...threatened-him

"Ahmaud Arbery trial: Travis McMichael admits Arbery made no threats before McMichael raised his gun"

I've got to admit that as a youngster, I would wander into a construction site, and look at the work being done during the digging of basements and other construction.
                    If they don’t have evidence that he was committing a felony, then what they were doing was abduction. I’m not sure how all the laws and nuance plays out, but that will be a tall order for the defense to overcome.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Rittenhouse verdict due at around 12:30 pm CST today.

Comment

• Rittenhouse verdict is in. Not guilty on all counts.

Bring on the civil suits. Enjoy your early retirement Kyle.

Comment

• Wow.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Props to the jury for not being intimidated by the mob
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The judge thanked the jury and told them they were under no obligation to say one word about the trial to anyone, however they have the right to talk about it to anyone if they wish. However, they need to initiate that. If any contacts them and they don't want to talk about they should just say no thanks, If any party persists beyond that they should contact the court and the court will deal with it.

Comment

• There will be riots and violence tonight, and over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X