Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev Al To Minneapolis (what could go wrong?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Anarchists Demand Complete Return to State of Nature

For those doubting whether protestor calls to “defund police” mean what the two words say it means, the Seattle demonstrators could not have been more clear.

“The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform,” they wrote. “We do not request reform. We demand abolition… This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police” (emphasis theirs).

The protestors seem to have already born the fruit of their new lawless community, where homeless people they invited reportedly stole their food.
    With apologies to any Seattle ShockerNetters, I say screw 'em. Let them have Seattle and see for themselves the exodus of the productive, law-abiding citizens. It will become a third-world city in no time.

I'm sure cooler heads will eventually prevail when the petulant kids get tired and bored, but this crap is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• One of the local bakeries “voluntarily surrendered” his shop to the protestors when asked to do so...in a place where the police refuse to intervene.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        One of the local bakeries “voluntarily surrendered” his shop to the protestors when asked to do so...in a place where the police refuse to intervene.
        For a point of clarity, is it that the police refuse to intervene or that they have been told by city leaders to not intervene?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

For a point of clarity, is it that the police refuse to intervene or that they have been told by city leaders to not intervene?
          I believe it is the city leaders that have asked them to stand down. They got 12K complaints for using tear gas and they stopped. They left their police station unlocked and abandoned. It’s a bunch of larpers literally asking people to send vegan and meat substituted food.

and they have a racist wall.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Here are the people and actions we should all rally around.

Comment

• So, did the democrats just lose thousands of voters in Seattle to the secession? Or are they now gonna blatantly let foreign nationals of CHAZ vote?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Chaz demands now stretch outside of their boundaries. They include free college among other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Chaz demands now stretch outside of their boundaries. They include free college among other things.
                  Would that be foriegn aid?

Comment

• Those imperialists in CHAZ invaded a foreign land and either appropriated or pushed out the natives! They put up a wall to keep out the people from a **** hole country.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder, and we're far past that now, what woulda happened if Kap had been a team captain, and knelt down at the 50 yard line during the coin toss. Or how about BB teams (and officials) all kneeling together at center court before the opening tip off?

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Sometimes I wonder, and we're far past that now, what woulda happened if Kap had been a team captain, and knelt down at the 50 yard line during the coin toss. Or how about BB teams (and officials) all kneeling together at center court before the opening tip off?
                          If I'm not mistaken, Kap's biggest problem with his "kneeling" was that he started out "sitting" during the anthem. Visually, there is a big difference between kneeling and sitting during the anthem. Sitting was plain disrespectable and rude and anything else you want to add. When it was suggested to him that he kneel, the damage had been done as far as most Americans were concerned and they were not buying what he was selling.

Comment

• In Atlanta, black man got into a fight with two white officers, stole the taser and was shooting it at police while running. He was shot and killed in the Wendy’s parking lot and it’s all on video. Subsequently, the Wendy’s Has been set ablaze. The arsonists/protestors are blocking fire trucks from arriving at the scene.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• The officer has been fired, although I’m fairly certain it was justifiable use of deadly force under the law.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• I hope he sues the Mayor (who has zero justification to fire him) for a trillion dollars, then buys an island, creates his own air force and carpet bombs Chaz.

Comment

Working...
                                X