No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: "Apr. 1—TOPEKA — Kansas's statewide mask mandate, already an exemption-filled patchwork, came to an end Thursday, canceled by top Republican lawmakers under a new law that makes it more difficult for health officials to keep COVID-19 precautions in place."

Masks are no longer a mandate in Kansas.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Why is a 4th wave happening under Biden’s watch?

What a failure.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/polit...ble/index.html

Birx shares her chilling conclusion as America arrives at a moment of introspection on the coronavirus

Sound like anybody you know?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/28/polit...all/index.html

Despicable.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...a-punch-to-the

Sound like anybody you know?

I mean... I'm used to being spot-on, 100%, with my pandemic guidance and commentary... it's almost boring at this point; but some of the stuff Fauci and Birx are saying makes me look almost prescient. Spooky!
        somebody is gettin paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Dang you know how to chew up some bandwidth. Spam-quoting like you do stifles conversation. Nobody here reads the text blast and the actual conversation in the thread gets missed.
          I assure you my friend, everything I post has a purpose. One man's 'spam' is another man's pearls of wisdom. It would do those good to read it. I apologize for upsetting your communication channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Why is a 4th wave happening under Biden’s watch?

What a failure.
            Because the confusion, ignorance, and baseline infection rate we enjoy today, was set in motion long ago by the previous administration. A maestro of destruction; his magnum opus will be studied and ridiculed for centuries. Hopefully we learn from it.

Comment

• https://www.ksn.com/news/health/coro...ring-of-masks/

“My biggest concern is that it will send the wrong signal to people. That people will think it’s okay to get back to business as usual. And that’s not the case at all. I mean, we are getting COVID under control, we’re getting close to the end. But, we still need to practice the CDC guidelines for just a little longer,” said House Minority Leader Rep. Tom Sawyer, D-Wichita.

The governor issued several executive orders. The Legislative Coordinating Council took no action on the other 12.

Gov. Kelly says it is to ensure Kansas can maintain critical pandemic response efforts to keep Kansans healthy, keep businesses open, and keep kids in school.

“Since the pandemic began, my administration has been laser-focused on supporting and protecting our communities and our economy,” Kelly said in a news release.“Extending these orders will ensure that our efforts will not have been wasted, and that Kansans and businesses don’t lose the resources they need to get back to normal.”
              I want to thank Governor Kelly for her steadied leadership during this pandemic. She followed the science and did what she could. Unfortunately she was up against a wall of ignorance, a legion of superstitious, conspiratorial lemmings who wouldn't know which end a rectal thermometer should be inserted. These same people ignored the advice of the best doctors of our time, to placate an irrational constituency that had been misled by one orange man. Their politics caused harm and pain to millions, and needless death to hundreds of thousands. May God have mercy on their souls.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Because the confusion, ignorance, and baseline infection rate we enjoy today, was set in motion long ago by the previous administration. A maestro of destruction; his magnum opus will be studied and ridiculed for centuries. Hopefully we learn from it.
                Nope. Can't have it both ways.

Infection rates were at a summertime low. This should be over. What's Biden gonna do about it? He's the president. It's his fault for any subsequent surges. He's just not doing a good enough of a job to combat this insidious alien virus.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Ben Gilroy really is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nope. Can't have it both ways.

Infection rates were at a summertime low. This should be over. What's Biden gonna do about it? He's the president. It's his fault for any subsequent surges. He's just not doing a good enough of a job to combat this insidious alien virus.
                      Incorrect on all accounts. There never was a "summertime low". There was a "summertime much too high to be sustainable" though.

You need to reread my most recent posts - specifically the quotes from Dr. Birx. The truth shall set you free.

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-1...se-11624472105

Wuhan lab and NIH coverup is occurring. A Seattle Scientist discovers communications between Chinese Scientists in the Wuhan lab back in 2020, asking them to delete the Covid 19 virus sequencing. When asked who asked NIH scientists to delete the information, the NIH refused to answer. As the leader of the NIH, is Fauci involved? Would this information have helped fight the pandemic early? Why are the House Democrats and Pelosi refusing to investigate and use their powers to require truthful answers and also require them to answer under threat of perjury?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/nih-defend...anjcws4c3pRH0X

Last edited by Shockm; June 28, 2021, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Rashida Tlaib partying maskless the same day she called out Rand Paul for decrying mask mandates.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Rashida Tlaib partying maskless the same day she called out Rand Paul for decrying mask mandates.

Hey you are just racist and anti-muslim.

Comment

• Moved to Off-Topic Thread on Covid.

Comment

• If you read through this thread above, it's amazing how much the Democrat Party became agents for being Tyrants, Despots, Dictatorship, and for being a political threat to DEMOCRACY. They accuse Trump for being an instrument of the FAR RIGHT, and bringing in methods of DICTATORS, but they are the people to worry about. They want to criticize opposing POV's, and limit FREE SPEECH, FREE RELIGION, AND OTHER FREEDOMS in our country.

Here are examples of Dr. Fauci bringing in FREEDOM LIMITATIONS in the name of Science to save the American people from Covid.

-6' Social Distancing had no Science behind it, and was just something they came up with.
                                -No Science behind Masking Mandates. They thought it might help protect people.
                                -Vaccine mandates of ALL AGES (Even young adults who were perfectly healthy), or people were fired had no Science behind it, and it lead to a shortage of nurses, and hospital personnel.
                                -Vaccine mandates in the military (most military are youthful and healthy) had no Science behind it, and it lead to a shortage of military troops presently, possibly harming our countries safety.
                                -Fauci secretly met with the CIA over the origins of Covid
                                -Fauci lied to Congress over his knowledge of gain of function research at the lab in Wuhan China.
                                -Fauci said over 100 times in this hearing that he didn't remember facts related to questions by the committee.

https://www.newsweek.com/anthony-fau...nstrup-1859047

"Fauci Testimony Uncovered 'Drastic' Failures, Republicans Say"

Jan 09, 2024 at 9:31 AM EST

This information won't be shouted from our Mainstream Media Mountaintop (in fact they will hide whatever they can), and they sugarcoat what they report. Notice that they mention that "Republicans Say" in the Headline?

A testimony by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former chief medical adviser at the White House, uncovered "drastic" failures within the nation's health systems, Republicans said this week.

On Monday, Fauci, who also previously served as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), testified in front of the Republican-led House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Committee chairman, Representative Brad Wenstrup, issued a statement saying, "Dr. Fauci's testimony today uncovered drastic and systemic failures in America's public health systems."

"While leading the nation's COVID-19 response and influencing public narratives, he simultaneously had no idea what was happening under his own jurisdiction at NIAID. Dr. Fauci signed off on all domestic and foreign research grants without reviewing the proposals and admitted that he was unaware if NIAID conducted oversight of the laboratories they fund," Wenstrup said.

Over the past several months, Republicans have continued to take aim at Fauci over concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the vaccines used to prevent the spread of the novel virus. Some Republicans have also questioned the origins of COVID-19 amid reports that the virus may have originated from a lab in Wuhan, China.

In September, the COVID Select Subcommittee claimed in a letter that Fauci had secret meetings with members of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to discuss the origins of COVID-19.

In February, the Wall Street Journal published a report detailing that the U.S. Department of Energy determined with "low confidence" that COVID-19 originated from a lab leak in China. Fauci later responded: "You have to look at the data. I don't see any data for a lab leak."

"That doesn't mean it could not have happened, and that's the reason I keep an open mind always about that," Fauci said during an interview with The Boston Globe in February.

Senator Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky, recently criticized Fauci, saying that he lied to Congress over questions relating to gain-of-function research at the lab in Wuhan, China.
                                Last edited by Shockm; January 18, 2024, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X