X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Actually, I think I do...

...the question is, do you?

As I've already mentioned, I'm not going to relitigate this issue again. I brought it up many months ago and it was crickets around here when I showed how all of the "2nd wave" was happening in "red states". The blue states like NY, NJ, Mass, Conn, were blindsided when the virus came over in January by way of Europe. It was allowed to spread for over a month before they realized they were balls deep in the biggest mess of their lifetimes. To fault them for the deaths then is to not be a serious person. Are you a serious person SB?

After everybody knew what we were facing, Trump began his liberation call and states like Florida (even to this day) made it illegal to enact mitigation measures in order to save lives.

I don't have rock-solid proof of this, but it has been discussed in many circles... it's possible the massive wave we are seeing now is the result of the red states keeping the baseline infection rate elevated over the last 5-6 months. Dr. Fauci has spoken extensively on the importance of reducing baseline infection rates heading into the fall season. We did not, and now we're in deep ****.

I'll just leave you with this in reference to my posts on blue vs. red states and infections that I went over months ago:

In one state we see adaptation then effective infection mitigation. In another state we see a reluctance to learn a lesson that was given to them freely from afar. Then once they were forced to learn their own lesson, they put their fingers in their ears singing "There's no Covid!"

Why are states like NY seeing infection numbers rise again? Again, it's like trying to put out a fire. If you don't put the entire building fire out, it will continue to reignite until all the fuel is consumed. When the East Coast got the virus under control, the rest of the country should have had an enforceable mask mandate in place so it had nowhere to go as it looked for more fuel. Instead, we talked about "different measures for different communities" as if the virus would stop at borders LOL! So of course the virus entered communities where there were no masks and little social distancing and w/ bars and clubs hoppin' and said, "C'mon boys! The party is over here!". And now the East Coast, after suffering from quarantine fatigue, and devastating economic hardship, is being asked to lock down their cities again because we wanted our Liberty and we're not going to be ruled by no damn Tyrant!!!111

Sounds stupid as **** doesn't it? Well, that's living in a pandemic with a president that doesn't believe in science.

Meanwhile the virus (and the rest of the world is laughing their asses off at us).

The virus be like: "Liberty! Liberty! More Liberty LOL! --- Nom! Nom! Nom!"
    You can’t stop a virus.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Actually, I think I do...

...the question is, do you?

I asked first and challenged you to show me an example. So - show me a state that has exponential growth. Plot the data, put a exponential curve on it (no crayons), provide the equation of the exponential curve, and provide the coefficient of determination for the curve fit.

I see you didn't address how 6 blue states with 22% of the population in the U.S. produced 36% of the death in the U.S. That is fine, everybody knows. BTW, remove those 6 states inept handling of the covid and the U.S. is better than most Western European nations.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I asked first and challenged you to show me an example. So - show me a state that has exponential growth. Plot the data, put a exponential curve on it (no crayons), provide the equation of the exponential curve, and provide the coefficient of determination for the curve fit.

I see you didn't address how 6 blue states with 22% of the population in the U.S. produced 36% of the death in the U.S. That is fine, everybody knows. BTW, remove those 6 states inept handling of the covid and the U.S. is better than most Western European nations.

Owned.

Ready for some crickets?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Owned.

Ready for some crickets?
          Oh puuhhlease lol. I've never been owned in my life - ESPECIALLY on a message board...

**EDIT** That does not include women. I have been OWNED by women at various times in my life. It simply comes with the territory.

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; November 27, 2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

You didn't ask ****. All you did was question my competence. Good luck with that lol.

And you're still including the deaths that occurred before anybody knew the Chinese-by-way-of-Europe virus was up the East Coast's ass.

Again, I won't relitigate this topic. I put it to bed long ago. I don't get paid to be the forum know-it-all. The spread of the Coronavirus is well documented from start to now. We know how it got here and we know how to mitigate it. Getting 99.99% of the public to VOLUNTEER to help us is the problem.

And Covid infections did/are/have shown signs of exponential growth. And no, I'm not going to express it mathematically you nerd! ;)

Comment

Owned.

Ready for some crickets?
              Remember the all knowing CLOD has litigated everything - I'm not even sure why he is here with us peons. He should be requesting the CDC allowing him to do the peer review of the Covid-19 research. Because without him more papers like the one may make it out on the internet.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1178930

Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Deleted After Publication

Comment

Remember the all knowing CLOD has litigated everything - I'm not even sure why he is here with us peons. He should be requesting the CDC allowing him to do the peer review of the Covid-19 research. Because without him more papers like the one may make it out on the internet.

Thanks for that article. I had wondered how the pandemic has effected the overall death rate in the United States. I suppose that story has yet to be competely written but this is an interesting analysis.

The author of the JHU study did say:

Briand also mentioned that more research and data are needed to truly decipher the effect of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States.

Throughout the talk, Briand constantly emphasized that although COVID-19 is a serious national and global problem, she also stressed that society should never lose focus of the bigger picture — death in general.

Comment

Though making clear the need for further research, the article was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic. We regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.

The CDC couldn't afford me.

SB Shock, you really shouldn't post trash like this. You're gonna force me to put you in my Covid Clown category with 'Fever, MKR, SBT, and the like.

When you've finished masturbating your conspiratorial gland with smut like what you just linked, Google the following phrase, "Covid Excess Deaths", then rejoin reality.

I wonder how many times PseudoDoctor Atlas had to change his shorts while reading this. I'm sure it didn't stop him from sending it out through the regular propaganda channels which is how you got your hands on it.

I really feel sorry for you people. Grown ass adults being lead around like pigeons to breadcrumbs in hopes of finding something, anything that will exonerate Mr. Trump from one of the greatest displays of presidential malfeasance in the modern era.

P.S. Covid is real.

Comment

• Cold, do you not understand how stupid you sound when you make fun of people for reading “propaganda” when the entire MSM services are the biggest conglomerate of propaganda this country has ever seen. And they don’t hide it anymore either. The fact that you have been so easily duped and manipulated by this truly establishes why you have the reputation you have, not just here but around all of the entire internets.

Newsflash: MSM are not gonna pick up stuff that don’t fit their agenda. You don’t even see the allowance of arguments made on both sides of any issue. It’s their way or the highway. It’s not rocket science.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The CDC couldn't afford me.
                      That true. They cannot afford any more incompetence. Them screwing up the testing it one of the root causes of the situation we are in.

SB Shock, you really shouldn't post trash like this.
                      So John-Hopkins is trash? Make sure you go strip all the links and data you have posted from them.

It would be interesting to know why it was pulled back - but that went over your head. I do have a matlab script that pulls excess death by state by state from cdc, but that would be nerdy and wouldn't interest to you.

Comment

That true. They cannot afford any more incompetence. Them screwing up the testing it one of the root causes of the situation we are in.

So John-Hopkins is trash? Make sure you go strip all the links and data you have posted from them.

It would be interesting to know why it was pulled back - but that went over your head. I do have a matlab script that pulls excess death by state by state from cdc, but that would be nerdy and wouldn't interest to you.
                        On the contrary my easily misled friend; John Hopkins is NOT trash for taking quick action and then apologizing for releasing the digital fertilizer you attempted to spread.

Though making clear the need for further research, the article was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic. We regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.

Comment

Cold, do you not understand how stupid you sound when you make fun of people for reading “propaganda” when the entire MSM services are the biggest conglomerate of propaganda this country has ever seen. And they don’t hide it anymore either. The fact that you have been so easily duped and manipulated by this truly establishes why you have the reputation you have, not just here but around all of the entire internets.

Newsflash: MSM are not gonna pick up stuff that don’t fit their agenda. You don’t even see the allowance of arguments made on both sides of any issue. It’s their way or the highway. It’s not rocket science.
                          The truth is, I am virtually immune to propaganda and other sorts of behavioral manipulation often found in advertisements. I was born to separate the wheat from the chaff as it were. I didn't learn this skill, it was given to me a priori. I don't even think it can be learned. Kind of similar to when one is called an "old soul". It's an inherent wisdom derived from genetics and chemicals (God if you prefer), rather than living. This ability was never stronger than when I was a young man. It's merely a gift that has allowed me to see "the angle" with very little effort. When an angle exists, information is treated differently.

See if you can find a Trump supporter who turned on a dime with the conviction I did and at the time I did. You likely won't which is why you are so puzzled. I don't fit the typical mold so I must be wrong. That's very simplistic thinking. My support of Trump always had a limit. I'm not going to support an irresponsible madman. But if you'll recall, when my support for him left, I didn't just become a Democrat. My principles never wavered. I just knew in my "heart" that it was wrong to continue to give this man my fuel. It wasn't an easy decision considering the many factors that will come into play when the pandemic has passed. Justice and the "universal balance of right and wrong" has a very big influence on me. Trump tipped the scales a little too far to one side quite frankly.

Something interesting happened though when I hopped off the Trump Train. The foundation of excuses I had built up over the years for his behavior collapsed like a house of cards. You see, I was holding them in place and unable to file them away as I could not personally assert, with satisfactory conviction, their validity or lack thereof. This dilemma was created due to a very noisy information flow. Call it Fake News or "politics as usual", but the level of deception was so outlandish, that it made the truth (even for me) almost impossible to ascertain with confidence. I also personally wanted to like Donald Trump. He was aggressive with his conservative policies and I chuckled at his hyper-religious trolling. I was raised in a very religious home so I know full well the effect secularism has on people of faith. It's been a continual onslaught for decades. This is why the Christians were so unified in their support of Trump. They followed him because for the first time, they didn't feel like their faith was being threatened. Quite the opposite actually. Trump was promoting Christianity. No American should get excited over theocratic displays, but the Christians couldn't help themselves and threw their arms around him.

So back to my point: once my house of Trump cards fell, I instantly marked all his suspicious actions of the past as "legit crazy". Undecided no longer, Trump is now not only a madman, but worthy of tossing the baby out with the bathwater. As I said, I did not come to this decision lightly, but once I did, everything fit together in a very logical framework.

And regarding Biden: his policies are going to suck, but he is not a madman. There you go. We'll give it another shot in 2024.

Comment

• this must be your covid blog. Maybe Kung Wu could work some deal where he could take all your post and make it into a book of remeberence or something and chart u for $75. Then u can put it on your coffee table.

No way anybody is reading stuff like this. All I see is:

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

blah, blah, blah

blah, blah, blah

Blah, blah, blah

Blah, blah, blah

Blah, blah, blah.

Comment

this must be your covid blog. Maybe Kung Wu could work some deal where he could take all your post and make it into a book of remeberence or something and chart u for $75. Then u can put it on your coffee table.

No way anybody is reading stuff like this. All I see is:

You should feel very special. The firepower I'm bringing to a discussion involving only 7 1/2 participants. Some may even be legally retarded and posting from a ward. In essence, I'm mostly just talking to myself.

Comment

You should feel very special. The firepower I'm bringing to a discussion involving only 7 1/2 participants. Some may even be legally retarded and posting from a ward. In essence, I'm mostly just talking to myself.
                                You know what they say about people that talk to themselves?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X