Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Where did you get a cinder block at the mall? Or do you carry one around in case of emergencies? Doesn't that get heavy?
    There must have been a pallet delivered earlier, getting ready for a BLM riot later in the day.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

There must have been a pallet delivered earlier, getting ready for a BLM riot later in the day.
      Or maybe it had already hosted a BLM riot and the cinder block had been part of the mall wall at some point?

Comment

• I think Global Warming is real - but it's downside impacts are greatly exaggerated. Is it really the #1 problem the world is facing?

And the media (shocking) constantly over does things. For example the most recent IPCC report wasn't anywhere near as dire as the headlines or reporting.

If you want to track common-sense responses, follow Bjorn Lomborg. Don't buy the latest climate-change alarmism (nypost.com)

More:

"A blog, claiming to check facts, does not like I cite this fact: the rising temperatures in the past two decades have caused more heat deaths, but at the same time avoided even more cold deaths. Since this inconvenient fact is true, they ignore to check it. Instead, they fabricate an absurd quote, which is contradicted in the very article they claim to 'fact-check'.
        166,000 avoided deaths

Cold deaths vastly outweigh heat deaths. This is common knowledge in the academic literature and for instance the Lancet finds that each year, almost 600,000 people die globally from heat but 4.5 million from cold."

The heresy of heat and cold deaths | Bjorn Lomborg

Comment

• Fact: The climate changes, always.
          Fact: It's either gonna be gettin warmer or colder.
          Fact: Warm = better for plants and life in general. I don't see birds migrating to colder weather. My yard turns brown in the cold, ice sucks when it isn't in a drink.
          Fact: Commies and Lefties suck and are not in favor of the planet getting warmer.
          Fact: Commies and Lefties only care about ****ing you over and taking your **** and are miserable assholes.
          Fact: It's getting warmer.
          ME: RIght On!!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I know it's cold today, but I remember how hot it was last summer. One day at the mall, (it was about 110) I walked past a Toyota with a baby in the back seat. I did not panic, I grabbed a cinder block and threw it through the back window. Scared the hell out of the driver.........
            Was the cinder block attached to the bathroom key you stole from Kwik-E-Mart?

Comment

• Huge eruption of underseas volcano near tonga. Impressive satellite video and on the ground at Tonga.

Both countries advise people on the coast to move away from water after waves cross ocean from South Pacific.

It looks like this was so big that it will effect on global weather patterns.

This is an enormous story because of the likely cooling of our climate that it will cause. This appears to be bigger than Mt. Pinatubo which cooled the earth for 1.5 years.
              Very pleased to report that a satellite has now surveyed the sulphur dioxide content of the two total eruptions is less than needed to creat...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Huge eruption of underseas volcano near tonga. Impressive satellite video and on the ground at Tonga.

Both countries advise people on the coast to move away from water after waves cross ocean from South Pacific.

http://www.mikesmithenterprisesblog....e-effects.html
                You mean that we are "Saved"? What about the electric car I purchased, just for a "time as this" (or at least a time as we were supposed to have)?

Comment

• Whoa.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Huge eruption of underseas volcano near tonga. Impressive satellite video and on the ground at Tonga.

http://www.mikesmithenterprisesblog....e-effects.html
                    Seriously though, this is the interesting part from Mike Smith.

I'm not sure the science exists to make an quality forecast of how much cooling and where (Southern Hemisphere only or entire globe) but it will be significant.

The 1815 eruption of Mt. Tambora in Indonesia caused the "Year Without Summer" -- with snow in July in New England and crop failures in several parts of the world the following year. We don't have a good yardstick by which to compare Tambora and Tonga.

Comment

• A video of the eruption and tsnami.

Comment

• Comment

Very pleased to report that a satellite has now surveyed the sulphur dioxide content of the two total eruptions is less than needed to creat...

That blog post from Mike Smith will probably trigger Bob Lutz again. Clearly the volcano is the fault of Trump and the GOP and their capitalist ways.

Comment

• I think you're all missing the bigger point here: Global warming surely caused this eruption to happen.

Comment

• "Just too many strident true believers in our society who all but abandon reason and balance in their quest for a perfect world"....Yoda, "The Empire Strikes Back".

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                I think you're all missing the bigger point here: Global warming surely caused this eruption to happen.
                                There is NO DOUBT that you are correct, and our exceedingly high energy costs, which drive inflation, prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X