Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Wind farms are a MASSIVE blight on our state and should be disallowed going forward.
    I actually think they’re cool.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I actually think they’re cool.
      You should build a house on a hill overlooking them.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You should build a house on a hill overlooking them.
        I would!
        Livin the dream

Comment

I would!
          Over your wife's dead body!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• At least we can build wind mills here in the US, given that the Chinese have the international corner on solar panels. They can build them cheap with what is probably a relatively dirty process.

Comment

• Watched a report on CBS yesterday or Sunday on the rapid depletion of lakes Mead and Havasu in the last 20-30 years. Having been to both, I can attest to the fact both are down significantly.

The report not only centered on "man-made" climate change as the "culprit" but in fact no other reason was given as even a possibility.

Not once was it stated that BOTH lakes are man made, in the middle of the ****ing DESERT, and sustain not one but 2 enormous populations that have absolutely no ****ing business existing in the middle of the desert. It's just shocking that the lakes are dwindling with the population of Las Vegas increasing from 708K in 1990 to 2.84M today, and Phoenix increasing from 2.05M to 4.82M (metro areas).

Doubling to tripling populations use more water in the desert. Who the **** knew?

We have to stop lying, constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Watched a report on CBS yesterday or Sunday on the rapid depletion of lakes Mead and Havasu in the last 20-30 years. Having been to both, I can attest to the fact both are down significantly.

The report not only centered on "man-made" climate change as the "culprit" but in fact no other reason was given as even a possibility.

Not once was it stated that BOTH lakes are man made, in the middle of the ****ing DESERT, and sustain not one but 2 enormous populations that have absolutely no ****ing business existing in the middle of the desert. It's just shocking that the lakes are dwindling with the population of Las Vegas increasing from 708K in 1990 to 2.84M today, and Phoenix increasing from 2.05M to 4.82M (metro areas).

Doubling to tripling populations use more water in the desert. Who the **** knew?

And the proposed solution will be population control.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Watched a report on CBS yesterday or Sunday on the rapid depletion of lakes Mead and Havasu in the last 20-30 years. Having been to both, I can attest to the fact both are down significantly.

You hit the main point. It starts and ends with: This lake would not exist here without man. ie, the lake is returning to its natural state. That state being dry.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I wish I could remember who said it, but I recall a story where upon mankind will discover this vast concrete jungle in southern Nevada, buried under sand in a couple of hundred years and wonder to themselves, why in the world did they build such a huge city, here of all places?

Comment

• A climate activist who lit himself on fire on Earth Day outside the United States Supreme Court Building has died, according to reports.

Wynn Bruce, 50, of Boulder, Colorado, died Saturday, a day after he set himself ablaze in Washington, D.C., the Metropolitan Police Department told Fox News.

A Facebook page belonging to a person named Wynn Bruce said he was a Buddhist and a climate activist.

In 2020, Bruce left a cryptic Facebook comment that included a fire emoji and the date of his death, 4/22/2022.

This gentlemen's self-immolation is both sad and ironic. The climate activist committed suicide by dousing himself in fossil fuels. Perhaps that was his message.

Comment

• Hmmm, well, now that someone lit themself on fire, I think I am ready to commit any resource necessary and forego all modern comforts risking starvation, poverty, etc in an effort to save the planet. I had no idea there was even such a movement being so drastically ignored. I've never even been bombarded by people and a media outreach kabal including literally every Western government spreading claims that the world is going to end. Crazy. Now I know. Wish i'd been paying attention and maybe this poor guy wouldn't have felt the need to take such a tragic measure to call attention to it.... sad.

Christ.

And yet no one will ever think that perhaps all this global warming hyperbole is causing people to go suicidal. But here we are.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The dude apparently posted this to his social media. Another sad irony.

this-year-thousands-of-men-will-die-from-stubbornness-no-2341274.png

Comment

• This thread is an unhealthy echo chamber. It reminds me of the Covid thread. I think I'm going to have to do something about it.

I can say with near 100% certainty that the lack of honest intellectual inquiry, diversity of opinion, and otherwise general neutrality on unprovable issues currently under public debate, that every single one of you Ditto Heads are wrong on some level. And if the Covid thread is any indication... wrong more than you are right.

Carry on. Just know I'm watching...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              This thread is an unhealthy echo chamber. It reminds me of the Covid thread. I think I'm going to have to do something about it.

I can say with near 100% certainty that the lack of honest intellectual inquiry, diversity of opinion, and otherwise general neutrality on unprovable issues currently under public debate, that every single one of you Ditto Heads are wrong on some level. And if the Covid thread is any indication... wrong more than you are right.

Carry on. Just know I'm watching...
                              Get a life loser...

Comment

And the proposed solution will be population control.
                                In the end that probably is the solution... plus people have to go to where there is water. Downstream from Lake Mead there are several more dams/ lakes, one of which diverts water to Los Angeles.

The "lost" city of Petra which is in today's Jordan seems to have been a bit like Las Vegas and was indeed fated to bite the dust.

Comment

Working...
                                X