Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Here is some more information (because I have more time than when I first entered this information) from Elon Musk on his child who has become estranged from his son who now claims to be a girl. This article brings context into why Musk (who used to be a very liberal person), now claims more conservative leanings than before, and supports Donald Trump for President.

Musk made the comments during an interview with psychologist and conservative commentator Jordan Peterson broadcast Monday afternoon. Musk, who leads several companies including X, called gender-reassignment surgery “child mutilation and sterilization.” Musk said his daughter, Vivian Jenna Wilson, received gender-affirming care during the pandemic and came out as trans when she was 16.

“I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys,” Musk said, referring to Wilson, who no longer goes by her father’s last name. “This was really before I had any understanding of what was going on, and we had COVID going on, so there was a lot of confusion and I was told (Musk’s child) might commit suicide.”

Musk went on to say that the process is done to children “who are far below the age of consent” and that he agrees with Peterson that “it’s incredibly evil” and that anyone promoting it should be imprisoned. Musk, who has 12 kids and has repeatedly spoken about fertility and underpopulation, also claimed it was never explained to him that puberty blockers were “actually just sterilization drugs.” Puberty blockers on their own do not affect fertility.

“I was tricked into doing this,” Musk said. “I lost my son, essentially. They call it ‘deadnaming’ for a reason. The reason they call it ‘deadnaming’ is because your son is dead.”

Musk’s daughter in 2022 applied for a name change and a new birth certificate, saying in court documents that she no longer wants to “be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.” Musk has blamed his lack of a relationship with his daughter on her progressive school in Los Angeles, according to Walter Isaacson’s biography. Isaacson wrote that his estranged relationship with Wilson is behind Musk’s “anti-woke sentiments.”

In recent years, Musk — once known for his center-left politics — has leaned increasingly into right-wing talking points on everything from diversity initiatives to election fraud and immigration. Earlier this month, he endorsed the Republican party’s presidential ticket of former president Donald Trump and Ohio Senator J.D. Vance, who are both proponents of the oil industry and against clean energy.

Last edited by Shockm; July 24, 2024, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• It's funny how they say Trump is against clean energy. That is a total lie. I don't know anyone who would be against clean energy, but I know plenty who are against being banned from using goods in the name of clean or green energy. Also many who oppose government abuse of taxpayers money to enrich the green industry big wigs.
        It's like the Dems now using the lies that Republicans are not for border security because they voted against the bipartisan border control bill. The general public is not informed by the media that the border control bill allowed 5000 illegals per day to cross before closing the border. The Dems and media are so deceitful these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          It's funny how they say Trump is against clean energy. That is a total lie. I don't know anyone who would be against clean energy, but I know plenty who are against being banned from using goods in the name of clean or green energy. Also many who oppose government abuse of taxpayers money to enrich the green industry big wigs.
          It's like the Dems now using the lies that Republicans are not for border security because they voted against the bipartisan border control bill. The general public is not informed by the media that the border control bill allowed 5000 illegals per day to cross before closing the border. The Dems and media are so deceitful these days.
          Bless you for that. My head was about to explode when I read it.

The Dems and their media machine will lie, lie and lie again to further their own interests and cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
            It's funny how they say Trump is against clean energy. That is a total lie. I don't know anyone who would be against clean energy, but I know plenty who are against being banned from using goods in the name of clean or green energy. Also many who oppose government abuse of taxpayers money to enrich the green industry big wigs.
            I agree with all hat you say about clean energy, and the south border lies.

However, that (at least you didn’t prove the case) doesn’t address the lies that the Democrat’s and trans movement coalition have spread that Musk is fighting against that he lost a son because of the whole lie that gender identity (and psychological twists) trumps true scientific proof of gender.

That’s what this thread is about.

Comment

Working...
            X