Justice Kennedy Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    If Kavanaugh is destroyed by this, no male on the surface of the planet is safe, ever.
    FYP

Comment

• Comment

• Well looks like after 6 days of going over drunken memories, they were able to convince another woman that 30 years ago it was, in fact, Brett K that wiggled his junk in front of her.

haha.

Classic..
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          If high schoolers wiggling their junk in front of a girl while drunk is a capital crime now I better pack my **** and head for Mexico...

I'm just waiting for the Libs to go after the alcohol. Teetotalism and the Democratic party is a natural fit.

Naw, you really can't make this stuff up.

T

...:cool:

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Well looks like after 6 days of going over drunken memories, they were able to convince another woman that 30 years ago it was, in fact, Brett K that wiggled his junk in front of her.

haha.

Classic..
        58974774.jpg
        Last edited by WstateU; September 24, 2018, 08:31 AM.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 144b2a.jpg

Comment

• hqdefault.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Well looks like after 6 days of going over drunken memories, they were able to convince another woman that 30 years ago it was, in fact, Brett K that wiggled his junk in front of her.

haha.

Classic..
              1512795_10152147047462236_1820897197_n.jpg

Comment

• The New Yorker’s chief Washington correspondent, Jane Mayer, broke the story of Deborah Ramirez’s allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Mayer joins TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie to discusses Ramirez’s decision to come forward.

Just posting to let you know when the Senate knew about this allegation, including the GOP, and when this was discussed among their Yale classmates. (Hint: it's before the Ford story came out). Alright, carry on with the nonsensical memes.

Comment

• Might as well just scuttle Kavanaugh, at this point. Cut bait; plan b. The decision has been made within the left to generate heresay and libel for however long it takes to get the job done.

The Republicans just need to assume that any male nominee will be a no-go moving forward, due to the playbook at hand. Just give Amy Coney Barrett a call and shove her down the throats of the Dems. She’s a better choice anyway. Kavanaugh is a multi-generation member of “the swamp”, and more than happy to spy on Americans sans warrant.

If somehow this dog and pony show kicks the ball down the road and past the mid-terms, you can guarantee the few blue senators who are up for re-election in red states will be pissed at the nuclear hot seat they will find themselves on.
                  Last edited by SHOCKvalue; September 24, 2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                  https://www.today.com/video/why-kava...31620?v=raila&

Just posting to let you know when the Senate knew about this allegation, including the GOP, and when this was discussed among their Yale classmates. (Hint: it's before the Ford story came out). Alright, carry on with the nonsensical memes.

Like?

Comment

• wait.jpg

Oh, wait...

Comment

• The Democrats lynched Emmitt Till in 1955, and now they are trying to lynch Brett Kavanaugh for the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        The Democrats lynched Emmitt Till in 1955, and now they are trying to lynch Brett Kavanaugh for the same thing.
                        Geez... Aside from historical inaccuracies and party priorities switching...

I don't think anyone should possibly support the use of the word "lynch" to compare what is currently happening to what happened to Till.

Comment

• pinstripers
                          pinstripers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          historical inaccuracies ? Was it 1956?

• ShockingButTrue
                          ShockingButTrue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's your opinion. His daughters have received death threats.

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

Geez... Aside from historical inaccuracies and party priorities switching...

I don't think anyone should possibly support the use of the word "lynch" to compare what is currently happening to what happened to Till.
                        I gotta hand it to you JD... your boys pulled it off. Nobody will ever know if Kavanaugh is actually guilty of anything but the man's life is now ruined. His daughters are likely in tears. Maybe suicide will come next? It's not totally out of the question when a once spotless life is reduced to that of Bill Cosby's in a matter of weeks.

Now that we're down to kids exposing penises falling under High Crimes and Misdemeanors... I feel I need to confess in a show of solidarity with all the disgusting sexist men I share an existence with.

After church on Sunday night, a bunch of boys and myself pulled out our weaners and chased a group of girls across the Godfather's parking lot. I just needed to get that off my chest. I did it. I'm guilty too.

#MeToo

P.S I believe we made thrusting motions also as we chased them. They were screaming (and giggling).

T

...:cool:

Comment

• I was hoping that there would be a story about Kavanaugh going commando under the robe. I mean seriously, how many confirmation hearings have we had and not once!!!

Disappointed...
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                        X