No announcement yet.

Justice Kennedy Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett has come to fight! This Brett Kavanaugh is believable.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• He is taking them to the woodshed. I wonder how he will end it?

Comment

• WOW!

WOW!

T

Comment

• It's notable that he began his statements by saying he wrote all this himself. The Fox debacle was purely scripted by some incompetent, visionless party employee.

T

Comment

• ****! We've got LEGIT WATERWORKS!!!!

T

Comment

• Powerful Statement.

Comment

• 1st Dem Senator:

"Why did you not put your attempted rape of Dr Ford on your calendar?"
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• There's parking lot home runs. There's home runs off the top of the scoreboard. There's home runs that clear 21st St. Then there's home runs that leave the atmosphere never to return. This is one of those... no cover, no ball, nothing.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                    There's parking lot home runs. There's home runs off the top of the scoreboard. There's home runs that clear 21st St. Then there's home runs that leave the atmosphere never to return. This is one of those... no cover, no ball, nothing.

T

Comparing her to him.

She sounded like she was a 6 year old lying to her parents about cleaning her room.

He sounds like a broken man, relieving 2 weeks of pent up frustration and emotion. I wouldn't be surprised if he said eff you all go to hell, I quit, take this job and shove it!!
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                      C0|dB|00ded commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was unable to hear any of Dr. Ford's testimony. I just started watching when Brett began.

T

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To be honest, that's where I thought he was going. "Eff you, you get what you deserve and I hope you all rot in hell." And I wouldn't have blamed him one bit.

• “Just so you know, the FBI doesn’t reach a conclusion. They would give you a couple 302’s just to tell you what we said”

^Brett Kavanaugh

The googles says: “A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to report or summarize the interviews that they conduct".

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      “Just so you know, the FBI doesn’t reach a conclusion. They would give you a couple 302’s just to tell you what we said”

^Brett Kavanaugh

The googles says: “A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to report or summarize the interviews that they conduct".
                      Has anyone said differently? The reason for an investigation is to get the interviews. And to have the interviews conducted by professionals who might ask questions that jog the memories of the third parties.

Comment

• Kavanaugh pulling out a Miller Lite would be epic!!

Comment

• All I can say is, the power of the mainstream media to set and control a narrative is astounding. Coupled with the horrific, autistic-like FOX interview, I had given up on Brett. He is single-handedly teaching CB a lesson today. Sure he could still be guilty, but a man deserves his day in court before any opinion should be made. Brett suffered 10 days of prosecution with no representation in front of a public whose attention span is about one day. Just like he said, this should have happened the next day after the allegations. That would have been fair. None of the other charges would likely have emerged in the face of such a powerful personal defense. That weak FOX interview just emboldened all his enemies. They smelled blood.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post

Has anyone said differently? The reason for an investigation is to get the interviews. And to have the interviews conducted by professionals who might ask questions that jog the memories of the third parties.
                            Kavanaugh’s point in that quote is that an FBI interview is redundant with the interview he was currently sitting through. He was sorta mocking the big, fancy idea of the “FBI investigation”, and basically saying he didn’t care who heard his side of the story, just that he got to tell it.

Comment

• ShockCrazy
                              ShockCrazy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It is not redundant. None of the third parties are present. That's the point of the investigation. Get full interviews from Judge and other parties who could have been present. Which we do not have. We have short statements of not remembering, but maybe there is a line of questioning that knocks something loose.

• Which Senator did Brett just blow up? lol

What about this "story" of 2 other men copping to the assault on Dr. Ford?

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                              1972Shocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Lindsey Graham, who has been a stud through all of this, said one one of the guys was a looney tune. Not sure about the other guy.
                          Working...
                          X