Originally posted by newshock1234
    Originally posted by SB Shock
    Originally posted by WstateU
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    this is the so called block in the back

Wella... it kinda is. :D
    Yes, I would have to agree.
    huh, its clearly on the side
    I agree. He is coming from the side and hits him in the shoulder pad.
    I would agree that it's not a block in the back. I could see how the refs would call that though. Refs look for which way a player falls to determine if it is a penalty or not. If he falls forward it usually means it's a penaltly. So if the ref was at a wrong angle(the one at the 25 maybe?), he would probably call that.

Comment

• Whining about the refs???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There were several things KC could have done that would have preserved them the victory. Bad calls were made on BOTH sides, so therefore, it's a wash.

There's nothing weaker than blaming a loss directly on the officials, unless it is beyond obvious (which in this case it isn't).
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Whining about the refs???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There were several things KC could have done that would have preserved them the victory. Bad calls were made on BOTH sides, so therefore, it's a wash.

There's nothing weaker than blaming a loss directly on the officials, unless it is beyond obvious (which in this case it isn't).
        nobody is blaming the officials solely on the loss, but it had a little effect. Also am saying the refs didnt have a clue what they were doing, like when they try to say it was 4th down and it was really 1st, its sad that crew has worked a super bowl, but hey, KC still in first at the mid way point, and our schedule in the 2nd half of the season is easier than 1st half. Im ready to move on to Denver.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
        X